Verdict Watch 05/07/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The crowd is getting bigger and biggger....do we have *2* dozen ppl today JVM?

:)

There's outdoors?

I thought that was only staging on HLN... and the rooftop pics from KatieCoo's pics.

Huh. Who knew...

Yep! And me and my dog Blade, are gonna hit it on my 4 wheeler!

I just talked to an friend who is a 75-year old, well-educated Hispanic male.

He has been convinced from the beginning of this case that the jury won't find for Murder One. He said he and others he has spoken with think the worst Jodi will get will be Second Degree. He also thinks that a hung jury won't be out of the question.

As incredible as it sounds, there are people who don't think like we do and perhaps some of them are on the jury.

AHA! I think I've got it!

the jurors have spent all this time trying to find the pens to sign the gosh durn docs!

Jodi STOLE them all!

:doh:

Jean C. news report:

she is sitting inside the courthouse and someone next to her has a Juror nametag on...even though it's for a completely different case.

GOD I LOVE HLN :floorlaugh::facepalm:

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

I'm sure she's a lovely person, but... my face hurts from :facepalm:

Maybe a ridiculous "wishful speculating" thought but could a verdict announcement be delayed if JSS is still in the sentencing hearing that was on her docket today? Sorry if this sounds like a ridiculous theory peeps...

JA tweets
Dr. Samuels sent her 8(?) greeting cards. (Thanks SD)
fake pedo letters
Travis and the spidies photo with his dad
Knives and gun found in hire car
JA's 2nd degree murder plea and threat to drag Travis through the mud
Interrogation tapes (majority of content)
-mumble things like "still hate me?" and giggle ominously.
-flipping her hair around and checking her make-up ... (Thanks DGC)
-JA Handstands
JA's parents tapes
JA kicking/killing doggy boy
Chris Hughes stories
plea agreement with threat to trash Travis
JA tweets
Dr. Samuels sent her 8(?) greeting cards. (Thanks SD)
Some of JA's actions and her family's in court. We see close up because of the camera.s
Nurmi trying to leave the case 1000 times, okay 3 times
Nurmi's mistrial attempts
The HLN "drama"
JA spiderman t-shirt photo
Jailhouse fights ( Thank you S9)
JA potential fraud / tapping into Travis's bank account
JA previously on ticket to go to Cancun (not confirmed)
JA 'art'
Stealing pens in jail ... hiding pens in shampoo bottles ... unauthorized creams and lotions ... Thank you DGC
Sticking pencils in her shoe... (Thanks amberjul)
MS passing notes to JA's mom
JA's outside 'representative'
Dr D's laptop being stolen
911 call - Mimi and everyone else mentioning JA's name as person of suspicion
Cost of trial
ALV approaching Travis' sister
Whatever ALV was "taken to task" for in chambers

rofl Yes; inundated by Jurors from OTHER trials! How interesting, never seen or heard dat before. BUT in a case as huge as this....everything is fair game. Except murder in the 2nd or manslaughter imo....lol

There are OTHER trials?

:seeya::seeya::seeya:Remember!

The Scott Peterson jury deliberated SEVEN DAYS and found him guilty and gave him the DP. :seeya::seeya:

When I go visit my mother I love to ride with her when she goes to her motor bank. She pulls into one of the lanes (like the commuter lanes on the Bay Bridge) and that tube thingy comes down. She pulls it out and puts paper things in it and sends it away. Then we wait. Then the tube thing comes back with more paper and sometimes money too.

The whole time I laugh and laugh. She gets so mad. My mother lives in the land that time forgot.

Our tube would come back with whatever stuff my mom was doing and DumDum suckers.
We would all way to the teller so she could count how many kids were in the car! :seeya:

We seriously need a sarcasm font or special enclosures or something to signify sarcasm.

Of course, every thing I write would have to come in special enclosures. :D

I second your motion for a sarcasm font.

(seriously)

Hi Everybody! Just checking in from work. Been lurking all day and just wanted to say:
This wait is driving me nuts! Ugh Please continue :) You all make me smile :)

Be careful...next they will be chasing us down at WebSleuths...to interview US!!!!:scared: :scared::scared:
In the Abaroa trial in NC; the defense is asking almost every witness if they hv every heard of Websleuths or if they've used that "chat" and I quote. They called it a chat. Yes it's a board with a chat function but wow. I don't know what he is fishing for. Some have said yes. Most have said no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member