Verdict Watch 05/07/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HLN is really strapped for fillers. Showing a scene from the movie Chicago and trying to find comparisons between JA and 1920's woman on death row.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sIII (so please excuse the typos!)

It's the death of Western Civilization.

Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews 1m

Woman who left resembled but was NOT #JodiArias juror 16. Court staff

So can we speculate now as to why this court staff looked upset? :worms:

We should be able to get a couple minutes of distraction out of some crazy theories! Lol

I started to respond to a post on the previous thread that was closed. Most jury rooms have self-contained "facilities" so jurors do not have to leave the jury room to take care of business ;)

During deliberation, what time dothey break for lunch? Maybe the court employee went to get their lunch for them?

Still hanging in there for T-dogg and his family!

OMG....talking on HLN about Nurmi saying JA could have killed him when his back was facing her.

I DO NOT AGREE....

A killer can be scared, and she wanted to kill him does not mean that shw did not want to be LOOKING right at his face. She might have been enjoying the show ( as being s sexual person ) too. This would be HER last naked live show for her too (once she stabs him).

When TA had his back to her in the shower....maybe she did pause wondering IF she should do it now....and then missed her chance to do it then. I think JA wanted to have him facing her -- she thrives for that

Nothing ever changed my view from M1......

Nurmi raised some points, Yes......but I also let common sense take over, as when did she really think WAS a good time. Maybe she was thinking of it when his back was to her BUT changed her mind because HE was STANDING and once she stabbed him he would have turned around to slug her (while he was on his feet). So sitting made him in a more vulnerable position...

I am M1 here..............totally!!!

JA still wanted SEX and make sure SHE WAS THE LAST ONE HE WAS WITH -- her trophy in her mind before she killed him. I think JA likes KNIVES too...

MOO

Nurmi stated a couple times that she was standing while TA was sitting in the shower. He also suggested that because she was standing she would have to stab in an upward thrust. I guess he was trying to suggest that it would be awkward to do so BUT meanwhile, JA had said several times and on the stand that she was crouching when TA was sitting in the shower, and remember, he supposedly picked her up from a crouching position to so-call body slam her. Big discrepancy there between defendant and DT. I wonder if Nurmi got the idea that she was standing from the "figure" in the eye of TA - if indeed that was a reflection of JA - as that depiction showed JA standing, not crouching.

HLN is really strapped for fillers. Showing a scene from the movie Chicago and trying to find comparisons between JA and 1920's woman on death row.

Still more up to date than the Salem Witch Trials reference. :blushing:

The only person in this case that we know for sure had access to a 25 auto is Jodi Ann ARIAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And it went "missing" just six days before she shot him in the head with one and then she disposed of the weapon! How can there be a hold up like this?

Huh? :facepalm:

BBM: And probably nobody wants to do an interview with JVM ... :scared:

:seeya:

Two reports.

One report is saying Juror 16 was seen leaving the jury room and he looked pissed.

Second one from Beth K has said the jurors have not left for lunch yet.

Some folks said that it was a woman!

Could be a bit of a sign that the jurors haven't gone to lunch yet......OR, I suppose they could have all brought lunch and are deliberating while eating???

Don't mind me, I'm just letting my fingers think out loud.

I thought I had read yesterday, that while the jurors are paying for their own lunch and free either to leave, order in or bring their own, they opted to order in yesterday. Maybe doing the same as yesterday. I thought it was a good sign that they started deliberating yesterday before their official lunch break was up. They started an hour later today. So, they could be (1) eating in and we just haven't received official word (2) are eating later today since they came in an hour later today (3) they are close to a verdict.

I bet Travis' loved ones are not watching the news or following tweets. I think they must be in a solemn mood quietly praying...

I'm going to stay mum for the rest of today unless there is a verdict. I'll read your posts quietly. I'm going to pray....

so my Husband doesn't watch trials and only knows about this from what he has seen on TV while I have it on or talk to him about it. Last night he saw "Verdict Watch" and said "SHE IS GOING TO FRY" oh and then when I mentioned 8 men and 4 women on the jury he said "even better chance she will fry" :rockon:

How can anyone look at Travis' autopsy looks and NOT look displeased? I'm done with tweets unless it's Beth or KCL.

Agree. Sometimes tweets are akin to verbal diarrhea

ok, so you guys are saying the jurors havent gone to lunch, but WAT says they have????

What gives???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member