Verdict Watch 05/07/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just had an awful thought....what if the 12 from that village in Florida moved to AZ?? most of them did leave town, right?? JUST KIDDING....

I'm surprised it is taking this long. I think it means they cannot agree on a verdict and they're discussing their opposing views.

I am confident in this Jury. If there was any disagreement and someone does not want Guilty, or wants a lesser charge, it's my belief that the strong Jurors who feel as we do will be standing by their decision and waging a strong argument.

If it was hung it's hung, she can go back to her cell, we start all over.

But she will not get out. And she will NOT in any way shape or form get a not guilty.

So they won't win this. She deserves to be found Guilty of the charges brought against her. 1st Degree Felony Murder with Premeditation.

Juan muddled the waters with his sequence of events and now the jury room is divided between the knife-firsters and the gun-firsters, or that's the theory that one poster has put forth.

::therethere: Ammonitida... :therethere:

What is the problem? Do does the jury decide between LWOP and death?

That is the only issue I see. If the jury sees other issues, then I am wondering if they are relatives to the KC jury

not the time to decide the penalty yet :jail:

Juan muddled the waters with his sequence of events and now the jury room is divided between the knife-firsters and the gun-firsters, or that's the theory that one poster has put forth.

The knife first and gun first doesn't even matter. Either way she killed him three times, with three different weapons. Stole a gun, planned it out. Common sense and all that jazz.

JC reporting from the 5th floor:

"This has nothing to do with the case but it's so interesting.... we're being infiltrated by potential jurors for other cases."

Wow. Really? You're in a courthouse, doll. I think YOU are in THEIR way. "Infiltrated"? Methinks JC has been hanging out with Ole "Covert Mission" Nurmi a bit too much.

I just had an awful thought....what if the 12 from that village in Florida moved to AZ?? most of them did leave town, right?? JUST KIDDING....

Lolz .. don't .. but that cracked me up :floorlaugh: this is actually fun in here, I don't know what I'd do without you guys to share the funny side of this with .. :scared:

The fact is we don't know what's going on in the jury room, and we are not privy to their discussion.

The guy on HLN just now: "There was no knife. For the burden of proof, you have to have a knife". Good to know he thinks you can just kill someone and get away with it as long as you hide the weapon real well. What the heck?

Anybody ever see the movie Idiocracy?? It immediately came to mind when I heard that man speak.

Maybe someone will interview Donald Trump again.:sick:

If I were Trump, I wouldn't admit that the murderess follows me on Twitter! He seems to wear it as a badge of honor.

It's Night of the Living Jurors! Ah!!

Jean is being inFILtrated in the hallway of the fifth floor.

Watching hln....OMG...this is worse than the trial.

At least during the trial, there was something to watch. Now I feel trapped in my home for fear I will miss the announcement and I can't even watch a movie!!! UGH.

InFILLtrated (emphasis. By JC. :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member