verdict watch 5/8/2013 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank God! Now to get my pillows all around me in case I pass out!

Holy crape!!!!!!

They're done!

Juror No5 coming back the next day made me very glad she didn't make it to the final 12.

Actually, I don't think juror 5 had any idea the hysteria her presence was going to cause -- an argument that the jurors really aren't watching the media. JMO

OMG too funny!!!!!

But each older person is different. My own parents weren't computer savvy at all, yet I've seen plenty who are. I think it's an individual thing, but I do notice a correlation between people who keep up an active lifestyle--ie continuing to work, having social connections, or just plain old keeping active and busy- versus older people who are less active, and lead a more solitary, reclusive type of lifestyle.

We have ladies in their 90's in our online craft group who post, post pictures from their photobucket accts., email and text. I laughed the other day when my neighbor's cute-as-a-button 13 yr old referred to someone she was relating a story about as 'older lady', and her MOm and I knew the 'older lady' is 28! So, old is relative to where you are in lfe, and don't forget if you are fortunate, you will be old some day too!

Guys..if you know any websleuthers personally try and let them know that there is a verdict today!

Vinnie Politan ‏@VinniePolitan 1m
VERDICT REACHED! In #JodiArias trial. Watch @HLNtv NOW...

I'm in tears. OMG. JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS.

4:30 reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members