Verdict Watch Discussion Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of reasons would be acceptable to leave a jury at this stage of the game? Can you just say I can't do this anymore I am too anxious, upset, stressed, etc etc?? Do you have to get permission to leave? Hypothetically speaking if a person got a notification for jury duty and then was told that they didn't have to go but should remain on call could this person be called in to replace the juror leaving? How do they find jurors that don't know anything about this case? Are the jurors from Ottawa or something?

OMG -- LH just reported live on CHCH. Just last week, DM was found with a knife and weed in his cell. And previously, he had hidden a shiv in his cell wall (found when guards did a search with metal detectors).

yup handed a private note and left. I wonder if they have to get a replacement when that happens because this will be the third one that has left now.

Are you referring to a different day than TODAY??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OMG -- LH just reported live on CHCH. Just last week, DM was found with a knife and weed in his cell. And previously, he had hidden a shiv in his cell wall (found when guards did a search with metal detectors).

OMG is right ...

The 13th juror left early in the day before the jury had been sent for deliberations. There are still 12.

The 13th juror left early in the day before the jury had been sent for deliberations. There are still 12.

Thank you for clearing this up. The OP was saying it happened today, and I thought that must be yet another juror gone as of today.

Oh, DM, what happened to the well mannered inmate the guards liked from your letters to CN? Have the beatings increased and he needs more protection? I won't pretend to know what it's like inside but I've heard from people that work in corrections that this type of stuff is normal but it's usually harder drugs. JMO.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Ah.. its jail. Hearing the state of the provincial jails in Ontario, I'm more surprised they actually found it rather than that he had it.

He's not trading that hidden coffee stash for cash. ;)

MOO

Ah.. its jail. Hearing the state of the provincial jails in Ontario, I'm more surprised they actually found it rather than that he had it.

I'm surprised that his "handlers" aren't being bribed to bring him the contraband rather than find it.

MOO

I am so naive. How do people get knives, drugs etc. into their jail cells?

All MOO.

All of the actions MB is alleged to have done: went to a hotel -not police- after DM's arrest, leaving that suspicious trailer on her driveway, going back to clean off the prints, smuggling DM's letters out of prison to CN, sketchy real estate deal(s)...

Sounds like a permissive parent used to damage control.
All this talk of MB reminds me that, if I remember correctly, she pointed out the areas where she had touched to CN to be wiped. One of those areas was the back door of the trailer and it was parked so close to the house that that needed to be done from the inside of the garage. Was the back door locked? I know it was secured with wire when LE moved it but was there a lock originally? I always suspected MB got a look inside the trailer. JMO.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

I am so naive. How do people get knives, drugs etc. into their jail cells?

All MOO.

I'll have to rewatch LH's report but I think she said he's being better searched now... so I'm not sure if the implication is he was getting it while out for court.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
31Deeds