Verdict Watch Discussion Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have my alerts set for AC's tweets and my heart just skipped a beat when I heard the alert go off.

Is that a twitter alert or a CBC alert? I'd like to get texts for developments but don't use Twitter.

We are now on verdict watch in the case against Dellen Millard and Mark Smich

Juror deliberations commenced at 1:03 pm ET, Monday, June 13 2016. When a verdict is announced, the title of this thread will be updated to reflect that.

Please remember The Rules and the ZERO TOLERANCE policy.

Verdict Watch is a very tense waiting period and when a verdict is announced, emotions can be heightened, so please be aware of this and keep yourselves in check and post respectfully, with decorum, or take a break until you've calmed down.

Hearts and thoughts have been with Tim's loved ones on this very long journey, and will continue to be with them at this very critical time, after the verdicts, and for years to come :rose:

Someone may have pointed this out already but I believe there is an error in this post. Deliberations commenced 4:03 ET not 1:03 ET.

I must ask my parents as well. They moved to Etobicoke right around Sherway Gardens back in the early 60s and never left the same home. I'm sure my folks have never heard of them either.

My father never did.

I thought at one point during the trial, maybe during MS initial testimony, the two gun info sort of was confirmed. BD's testimony inferred there were two guns (there was a picture of a different gun) and I recall us all discussing one or two guns and AC confirming it was 2. So why was that glossed over? One was probably taken after WM's supposed suicide and maybe was given back to DM after police ruled it a suicide?? If that's the case then maybe 2 guns were present on the night TB was killed and why one shell casing was found in the truck. Maybe they miscounted shots taken and thought they had all the casings?

Someone may have pointed this out already but I believe there is an error in this post. Deliberations commenced 4:03 ET not 1:03 ET.

The Crown and Thomas Dungey would like us to note that was exactly three hours off. Pillay begs to differ and wants to know if sillybilly took notes. :p

Wow...I wonder until what time the jury will deliberate?
SC and AC said they are in the courtroom until 830pm daily
930am - 830pm. Such a long day for all. The jury must be mentally drained and exhausted.

Is that a twitter alert or a CBC alert? I'd like to get texts for developments but don't use Twitter.

It is a twitter alert that I get. Let me see if his CBC blog gives alerts, I will let you know either way what I find out.

The Crown and Thomas Dungey would like us to note that was exactly three hours off. Pillay begs to differ and wants to know if Adam Carter took notes. :p

:floorlaugh:

Some shorten forms can be challenging.....I looked up FAS...fetal alcohol syndrome. I have to say that that thought had occured to me in the past few months fegarding DM.
I thought I could figure out the B without google.....Bitc* didn't work.
And then I remember the expression 'cluster *advertiser censored** was popular for a time but why wouldn't you have just written cluster F.
Turns out that cluster B is a designation for ' cluster of mental disorders'...but what is the B stand for. ;) Who knew???

Personality disorders A B AND C (mad, bad and sad respectively):
A. Paranoid, schizoid, schizotypal
B. borderline, antisocial, histrionic, narcissistic
C. dependant, Avoidant, obsessive-compulsive(not to be mistaken for OCD)

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 10m10 minutes ago Hamilton, Ontario
The jury is coming back in with a question. We'll be there shortly.

It is a twitter alert that I get. Let me see if his CBC blog gives alerts, I will let you know either way what I find out.

Thanks! I'll peek too. I have a twitter account, I just never do anything with it. I suppose I could fire my app up just for this! :)

DM's mother sure has made herself scarce.
Well to be fair the crown kept her away for the entire trial. And after that, it hasn't been reported but I'm sure it'd be easy for her to be there since she's like the polka roo and no one really knows what the woman looks like today that I recall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCO