***VERDICT WATCH*** Jimmy Rodgers Trial Thread (livestream) Days 1-11 2019.10.10-22

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jake Allen‏Verified account @Jake_Allen19 57s57 seconds ago
In the first proffer Wright said he was a lookout and wasn't actually in the home when Teresa Sievers was killed, he said.

This is different than the testimony he gave yesterday, Wright said.

Fitzgeorge points out Wright said he hit Teresa Sievers first.

Jaclyn Bevis‏ @jbevis10 1m1 minute ago

First proffer of Wright was that he was in the Sievers home on Jarvis earlier in the day but he was "a lookout". He changed that after a break, admitting he was there and hit #teresasievers first. #trialtweets #JimmyRodgersontrial #NBC2courtcoverage

1. Jake Allen‏Verified account @Jake_Allen19 30s30 seconds ago
    Wright said he does not recall those exact words being said.

It does sound like an accurate statement though, he said.

0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes

2. Jake Allen‏Verified account @Jake_Allen19 1m1 minute ago
    "You were told you're not helping yourself and you're definitely not helping us," Fitzgerald said.

She said a detective said this to Wright during a proffer negotiation.

Jaclyn Bevis‏ @jbevis10 59s60 seconds ago

When asked if he'd like to refresh his recollection, Wright said "I know what the results of that meeting were. So I don't really care what the words were." #trialtweets #TeresaSievers #JimmyRodgersontrial #NBC2courtcoverage

1. Jake Allen‏Verified account @Jake_Allen19 1m1 minute ago
    Fitzgeorge is now asking him his criminal record prior to being arrested in connection with Teresa Sievers' death.

She is asking him about what criminal charges he has faced in the past.

2. Jake Allen‏Verified account @Jake_Allen19 2m2 minutes ago
    Fitzgeorge said there was additional requirements in the plea agreement we haven't heard about in court yet.

One was Wright was required to take a polygraph test if asked, but investigators never asked, Fitzgeorge said.

1. Jake Allen‏Verified account @Jake_Allen19 16s17 seconds ago
    Wright entered into the plea deal on Februay 19, 2016, he said.

2. Jake Allen‏Verified account @Jake_Allen19 32s33 seconds ago
    Fitzgeorge points out Wright pleaded to second-degree murder while Wright and Mark Sievers face the death penalty.

"The difference is I'm telling the truth," Wright said. (zing)
Jake Allen You are doing a fabulous job at getting the highlights!!!!!

Jake Allen‏Verified account @Jake_Allen19 55s55 seconds ago

In St. Louis County, Wright was charged with unlawful use of a weapon, he said.

He was arrested because he was driving someone else's car and their gun was in the trunk of the car.

He entered a plea in that case too, Wright said.

Jaclyn Bevis‏ @jbevis10 1m1 minute ago

Wright describing his unlawful use of a weapon charge that he took a plea deal for in Missouri. He said he never understood it because "it was locked in a trunk". #trialtweets #TeresaSievers #JimmyRodgersontrial #NBC2courtcoverage

Jake Allen‏Verified account @Jake_Allen19 39s39 seconds ago

In Wright's first statement he gave to investigators on July 12, 2015, he did not mention Jimmy Ray Rodgers.

He also did not bring up Rodgers name when questioned again in August.

"I was protecting us," Wright said.

Jaclyn Bevis‏ @jbevis10 25s25 seconds ago

When questioned about one of his early statements, Wright murmured "Oh yes, prior to being honest" about his statements to law enforcement. #trialtweets #TeresaSievers #JimmyRodgersontrial #NBC2courtcoverage

Is green the color of the day? JRR , his brother and his wife are all wearing green. Just curious
IDK but green is NOT Jimmy's color. Was my first thought when he entered the courtroom That color looks awful on him.

Sorry to be petty. Maybe it's me. I'm not feeling well today and that putrid color isn't helping. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briankap