VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Samantha Alexander and her aunt just walked out of their witness room. They're sitting at the other end of the hall now.

This must be torture for them. How could they ever know that trying to get their brother's butcher convicted and punished would mean him being dragged through the mud over and over and over..

MeeBee - I think she was referencing the numbers 420. It is a code used by pot smokers and lets others know they are pot friendly.

Seriously? Even at age 55 I'm still learning, lol.

Ok... 420, and beware of wiggly fingers under men's room stall dividers. Check!

Some of us here don't believe he knew she was there while he was in the shower. I don't believe there was any kind of photoshoot. Travis didn't know she was still there.

I don't think he knew...until he was staring at the knife and gun, sitting in the shower. I will NEVER forget his face. And I never even looked at the autopsy photos. I know two things. She premeditated his murder. She slaughtered him. = death penalty

Jc says someone came with a garment on a hanger...are they getting her ready?

This must be torture for them. How could they ever know that trying to get their brother's butcher convicted and punished would mean him being dragged through the mud over and over and over..

Because Jodi told them she would do it. When JA decides to do something, nothing stands in her way, nothing.

Juan is up there. But it could be just to release them home. Do they all gather in court when they leave?

Hi Everyone,

Life has been super busy for me but I've been following this trial on twitter throughout off and on and of course now. I wrote a LONG blog about my feelings about it and the DP in AZ this morning. I'm at the Sedona Film Festival right now and "ironically" went with my fiance (yes I'm engaged now, yes a lot has happened) to see two films this morning--one was about a death row inmate and his last meal and the other about a poet who was a prisoner in the same prison my sister's killers are housed in. How about that for weird timing?

I'm thinking no verdict today and don't know what to make of it. If you'd like to peruse my thoughts from earlier today there are here:

http://.com/2015/02/26/the-final-jury-justice-for-travis-alexander/

Hope all is well with all you WSleuthers. :seeya: I will be in films off and on all week...but will surely pop in once we get a verdict.

Justice for Travis!

Remember Jean C. solemnly reporting back to Nancy Grace her impressions about a verdict based on watching jurors return from break? Pfft. Of course they're stressed. It ain't a party.

Yeah, didn't Jeenkasaurus report a juror waiting for the elevator was in tears or something like that? Not sure that I miss her.

Per BK: Samantha and her Aunt just left the witness room and are now sitting at the other end of the hall

Beth reports she saw ?Juan just now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member