VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 43, Part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if it is the straw that broke the camel's back or what but thinking of the Arias supporters taking the spot that the Alexanders took to see the jury out makes me very sick to my stomach, teary eyed and angry. Seriously, such a low move. She has already been found guilty. She is a convicted murderer. Her peers found her GUILTY. SHE IS GUILTY. SHE ADMITTED IT. She is a sickening monster. I understand her family is there and cares for her no matter what, but to take their spot intentionally just really pushes me over the edge. I feel so sorry and so sad for them that they are doing this. How embarrassing for them.

Disgustingly low and shows a complete lack of human decency.

As I said they consider this a victory for them and their all American girl.

It's alright with me if they consider it a 'victory.' It is the hollowest of all hollow victories to be found GUILTY of Capital Murder and be given LWOP. If that is the upside, go on and celebrate it, fools.

It is juror questions #5 and #6, not questions about mitigating factors #5 and #6.

Oh, thank you for clarifying.
I'm going to see if I can delete my post in case a person that is not here atm is confused about my incorrect post.
eta: it seems to have worked thanks again.

IMO, the judge and attorneys are possibly addressing a note from the jury, possibly one seeking guidance as per the impasse instructions.

I gotta tell you how I feel today is a surprise to me too. But I sat her thinking about it today, hard. I have always said I believe in the DP and I do, but all this talk and waiting for people to decide if someone dies made me think even harder about it. I thought about all the husbands who kill their wives and hide it and make it look like an accident. I don't know.

I admire your honesty and really respect you for knowing your "truth". Too many don't and are not introspective enough to admit their "truth".

Oh, please grow up ladies!

Well, he is pretty cute. Just some levity, I can only stand so much stress at one time, and today has been horrid. Still have not done the work I should have finished this morning, ugh. imo

Yes, I always thought it was so ironic, why murderers fight so hard to avoid death penalty. Others life means nothing to them, how do they value their own?

It's probably similar to the "rediculous [sic]" reason this killer expects everyone else's grammar and spelling to be flawless.

I think they are going to come in with the death penalty and shock everybody.

Personally, I think there may be just one or two people that are causing all the problems.
Oh I hope you're right.:praying:

I think if I were a juror and came out to see JA's family sitting where the Alexanders had been sitting it would be enough to put me over the hump.

It would show me just how little ANY of them care about anyone but themselves. No Remorse!!

I'm glad I refreshed the screen before typing, for once. You just posted exactly what I was thinking.

JA had a chance to speak directly to the jury and beg for her life—and she didn't do it. What is this dumb territorial posturing by her supporters going to achieve on her behalf? I'm sure it's not an endearing move.

ITA and what is the most appalling is CMJA's utter and complete lack of any regret or remorse! She's a stone cold murderess and a very dangerous one at that. JMO

If she had any remorse, she could have taken her own life. She still can.

Deliberately doing whatever they can to keep torturing the Alexander family.
They disgust me.

Apple, tree. And this is precisely the kind of thing, among so many, that brings people to the breaking point when it comes to JA and her special kind of evil torment. It has been and always will be what she is...Disgust doesn't even begin to describe what I think of this type of human garbage.

He's hot. I don't mind the jokes as I know they are slap happy. I just can't stand when they start RT'ing stuff at crucial times cause I keep thiniking there is an announcement

Well, he is pretty cute. Just some levity, I can only stand so much stress at one time, and today has been horrid. Still have not done the work I should have finished this morning, ugh. imo

Then again, the jurors make make note of it as they leave...

I don't want the jury deciding anyone's fate by who sits where. They should be looking at the mitigating factors. I can not fathom they could think one of them outweighs this horrendous crime.

What would make me give her the DP is ZERO remorse. None.

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 · 19s19 seconds ago
Was just told court will stay open as late as #JodiArias jury wants to stay. No word from courtroom yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela