VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 44

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Per BK: TA family just left the courtroom and took the elevator down. And the public and press have been allowed into the courtroom

I wish Hope4More were here. I've appreciated her posts so much.

So did I, DebinGA!
Seen her last post yesterday I so much hope she's fine and having happy times with her family.
I send her my best wishes and BIG hugs.

Wtf... I'm so confused.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 52s52 seconds ago
Courtroom doors unlocked and we're rushing in #jodiarias

HLN just announced they are airing the verdict live when it comes in.

Trying, but we are under a flash flood warning, and my county has been flooding since before dawn. Now heavy snow is set to move in tonight! C'mon Jury Justice for Travis! You guys have got this!

prayers for you hun, stay safe above all else

CBS 5 News ‏@CBS5AZ 59s60 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
Travis Alexander family just left courtroom waiting area and went downstairs.#jodiarias @jbarrycbs5

HLN saying they will carry verdict announcement LIVE when it happens. It must not be happening right away.

Maybe you're right. But I thought I read in the guilt phase the head stand was too prejudicial

Yes, but sometimes people think that if they didn't see it at trial, it means the judge excluded it as too prejudicial. I'm just pointing out there are a lot of other possibilities, including that it was excluded for some other reason (e.g., relevance), that JM didn't try to introduce it (e.g., for strategic reasons), that the defense objected and JM withdrew the evidence because he didn't think it was important enough to risk an appeal issue, etc.

But... she kept out the Magic Panties as too prejudicial.

Or as irrelevant. Who knows? Wasn't this all decided at a sidebar?

EM: Or it could show Jodi as being looney tunes, which speaks to the mitigating factors.

Yeah, exactly. JM would have wanted to be careful about painting JA as being TOO cray-cray in the penalty phase.

Pardon me, but I'm just checking in for the first time today. If the jury hasn't pressed the buzzer yet, why all the hubub? Is everyone in and around the courthouse psychic? What's the deal? What's going on right now? "TIA" in advance. :)

"Nothing noteworthy to report"? -- Jodi Ann Arias

"We just don't know"? -- DR. Richard Geffner

So that means whatever happened is basically over and nothing is going to happen for awhile .. ugh!

From Hayden:

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 · 17s17 seconds ago

Just let back in courtroom.

No #JodiArias.

No Juan.

Def. team here.

Media shut out of proceedings here again. Not right.

From Hayden:
Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 · 1m1 minute ago

Alexander family leaving. Got in elevator. Gone. What the heck is happening??? #JodiArias

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Turned on HLN. Stupid commercials

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members