I can't handle this... Lol

Tweets:

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 · 24s25 seconds ago

7 jurors just left. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 · 19s20 seconds ago

Jury members just exited and went down elevator. #jodiarias

Note: Apparently they are on break !

Can they please just vote DP and end this? :sigh:

How do we know the jurors weren't still deliberating through all of that. How do we know there is a verdict, or a 'we give up'? It was all conjecture. It could have been a pre-arranged meeting with JSS and the Alexanders to determine victim expenses, couldn't it?

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 57s58 seconds ago
Yes, folks, I know it can't be done, it was a joke. Just like this morning, when I joked that we are hacks in the hall. #sheesh!
---

LOL

AZL, if you can, could you tell me if a jury has ever requested to give the verdict in a closed courtroom?

From Maryellen:
MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 · 32s32 seconds ago

Legal Analyst Hector Diaz @arizwildcatlaw:

If Life sentence defense will fight 4release after 25yrs based on mental health factors #abc15

:moo: And that ^^^ is WHY JA needs the DP !

:moo:

OMG. This is appalling. I am sick if this is true. NEVER GONNA BE OVER FOR THIS POOR FAMILY!

:gaah: What a horse's :behind: !

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 47s48 seconds ago

Yes, folks, I know it can't be done, it was a joke. Just like this morning, when I joked that we are hacks in the hall. #sheesh!

From Maryellen:
MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 · 32s32 seconds ago

Legal Analyst Hector Diaz @arizwildcatlaw:

If Life sentence defense will fight 4release after 25yrs based on mental health factors #abc15

:moo: And that ^^^ is WHY JA needs the DP !

:moo:

The judge won't care...it may be mitigating factor for life but not for the judge. Also, as others have said there is no parole..it's a clemency hearing and a governor signing off on her release would be political suicide.

Watching a live link, just saw Stephen sitting on the courthouse steps smoking a cig. He must have realized they were filming him as he got up quickly and went back up the stairs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaYEEvp_e5A
I'm losing it. For a second I thought that said "Judge Stephens" smoking a cig. You should see the picture I got in my head! Arrggg....this is torture!

This is all so gut wrenching. I hope that the entire Alexander clan feel the love and support of all the people wishing Justice for Travis. I feel sick to my stomach, annoyed and so very sad. I cannot imagine how THEY feel. Sending lots of love and strength to the Alexander's and also to the WS community.

Pretty sure Steven is feeling prying cameras.

Nash Bridges!!! You are THE BEST!

I think this is a good sign. They are still deliberating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010