VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well what did the jurors have for lunch?

How many left together during breaks?

If it was eight was it the same eight from yesterday. If so does it mean there's a 4-8 split or are four people better at bringing their own snacks?

Where's Wilma and Kurt?

Where's the Alexander family?

What kind of snacks are they having?

If you can't remember, that's ok. I'll just have to accept that I'll never know. :sigh:

OMG that was too funny. I do know Wilmot went to the restroom..we dont know which number it was or if she looked concerned etc. No crock pot stories today, at one point I think we had the 9-3 split, or was it the 7 something..Steven Alexander did go out and attempt to smoke in private about the same time the rest of his family went down the elevator together.. If I think of anything else I will add..if anyone thinks of anything else they can feel free to add.

LOL, that's exactly what I was thinking! Good to see you here, RC.

Good to see you as well G&AMom - the rest of the gang too! :)

As you know, I'm quite fond of Ms. Wilmott, her meltdown early in the trial always makes for a LOL moment when one needs a good laugh.

BREAKING NEWS....Donovan is next in line for the bathroom but is unsure which bathroom to enter.

while we :waiting: this reminds of my sister dressing up for Halloween in grade school - I think maybe 2nd grade - she went as a cowboy, so she used the boy's bathroom at school.... :lol:

blue2-smiley.gif

Only a little bit more time for Wednesday's child to be full of Woe! What's the saying for Thursday's child?

On my way home from work. I see the jurors are still at it. Bless them. They are taking this very seriously.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well what did the jurors have for lunch?

How many left together during breaks?

If it was eight was it the same eight from yesterday. If so does it mean there's a 4-8 split or are four people better at bringing their own snacks?

Where's Wilma and Kurt?

Where's the Alexander family?

What kind of snacks are they having?

If you can't remember, that's ok. I'll just have to accept that I'll never know. :sigh:

Wait isn't that a Common Core math problem?

I think these jurors are working hard to come to a good solution. It sounds to me that they are not all black and white but gray also because if not they would have come back in a day or 2 and that would have been it. But I think that they are still talking means they are working things out piece by piece and listening as well as talking.

For me I sit and think and think.. yep DP.. And then I consider some more and go back to life. IT is not an easy task.

I guess at least it appears they are trying to get things done so I give them credit for that right now.

I just have to do this. This is me being funny as to this 'trial by tweet'.

tweet- "Willmott has entered the women's bathroom "
Correction mistweet - "It was Nurmi that entered the women's bathroom" :)

DH called on his way home. He's surprised there isn't a verdict yet and can't imagine another three-day weekend if they go past tomorrow.

Left and came back to no news. :(. Snowing big time outside! Huge flakes. Wish you were all here.

I feel for this jury. No one can say they did not try no matter what the verdict is.

The only up side to them going one more day is there is a snow storm coming tomorrow and I won't have anything else to do but laundry and verdict watch. Now usually when I say something like that they come back and my day plan is shot.

I've got to go purchase champagne tomorrow for my daughter's wedding. I think I'll get an extra bottle for me....................:happydance:

Steven went into victim family room #jodiarias

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 1m1 minute ago
Steven Alexander just went into the vic room off the courtroom. No family has been in there. #jodiarias

I still say someone on the jury should just demonstrate to the holdouts how hard it is, and how long it takes, just to stab someone 29 times! And after that he was almost decapitated. And after THAT he was shot. But you want to give her life? yeah that makes NO sense. Oh and they need to also remember that she drove 1,000 miles to his house in the dark of night to do this too. And the clean up. She is cray cray but not in the insane, I don't know right from wrong sense, but more like in the EVIL sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela