VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to see talking heads criticize the DEFENSE and their experts. Not much of THAT.

The only time anyone on HLN was happy was when they had sleaze to report. And any time Jean came on my screen, it was time to change the channel.

The only time anyone on HLN was happy was when they had sleaze to report. And any time Jean came on my screen, it was time to change the channel.

NG, Jean, and JVM...when they came on it was change the channel or KMN (sticking with the initials theme)

Anything interesting going on this afternoon? I'm just able to come back. TIA

I was just thinking that it's getting late and would there still be enough time to give 1-hour notice, assemble everyone in courtroom, announce verdict, etc. Only @90 minutes left if jurors stick to regular schedule with 4:30 quitting time. Maybe not today :(

You may be right. This way they would repel the media from hounding them all day. But then again....

Well thank goodness and bless their hearts, now us lesser humans can breathe easier knowing we aren't the only ones criticizing the absolutely crazy BS going on in this AZ courtroom**as she says dripping with sarcasm**
haha I caught that with you "bless their hearts" comment. Sarcasm, can you smell it? ~wink~

I can't believe they're still deliberating! Gives me hope. :prayer:

Me too. I was pretty sure we'd hear from them before lunch today. While I'm ready for this to be over, the fact they are still at it is actually more hopeful for the DP than against it IMO. No way are they all sitting in there begging for Life for her.

Willmott has entered the women's bathroom #jodiarias

I hope it's ok for me posting this here. If not, mods please delete.

My County 5 minutes ago.

J4T!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members