VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner · 27s28 seconds ago  Phoenix, AZ
Family and friends of #Travisalexander have already first two rows, starting to fill third now #JodiArias #abc15

images

:biggrin:

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner · 2m2 minutes ago  Phoenix, AZ
Family and friends of #Travisalexander have already first two rows, starting to fill third now #JodiArias #abc15

I guess we'll find out why they may be upset, soon-but I wonder if it's going to be a hung jury that is upsetting them.

That's what I'm thinking. But they aren't crying, they're just upset. Perhaps the jury was able to reach a consensus late in the day and the judge did not bother announcing it last night. Either that or they are still hung.

So annoying. Every time I refresh my ipad I have to scroll scroll scroll.

Corinne Flores just tweeted Justice For Travis, so yup, I'm on the record saying either a verdict or hung jury announcement at 9:30 AZ time.

While it doesn't look like it, I am still holding out hope for a unanimous verdict of Death.

Just a reminder: This is the verdict watch thread. Personal chit chat discussions need to go over to the Sidebar. Name calling, is name calling even if you post it as a name of a drink so let's not get into that sort of thing today. Try to keep on topic. The thread moves pretty fast when there are tweets from the media so please keep that in mind.

Thanks, Lambchop

Wonder why everyone is already seated so early?

Oh my this is enough to drive me to drink.

Hurrah for snow.

Hey Feebot! when this is over, join in on the Jessica Chambers thread.....would love to hear your input.! Meanwhile, I have to see this circus through, too. JMO

Corinne Flores just tweeted Justice For Travis, so yup, I'm on the record saying either a verdict or hung jury announcement at 9:30 AZ time.

Hmmm, if she tweeted that then I'm wondering if it is a verdict. If it was a hung jury still I'd think the Alexanders would be more emotional as opposed to just looking stressed.

Did they come back with a verdict last night after it was too late for the 1 hour?

sure could have media and us last to know..i think this much action ie security/Alex. mood etc. indicates something is going to happen..

Boy is that appropriate for this trial by tweets or what??? lol

Good Morning,

Seems everyone is showing up a bit early. The Alexanders seem to be showing, in expression, that something is going on.
Could this have something to do with that closed door session yesterday afternoon?.

Wow, maybe they came to a verdict late yesterday and kept it quiet so they could do it very early this morning

This needs to end so I hope this is the case, no matter what, hung, death or life. Please let's have a conclusion.

Maybe the Alexanders seem upset, but it's just human emotion coming out given the gravity of what's likely about to be announced.

Hmmm, if she tweeted that then I'm wondering if it is a verdict. If it was a hung jury still I'd think the Alexanders would be more emotional as opposed to just looking stressed.

Good point MeeBee, I desperately hope you are right!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV