VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's poker face.

So judge handed counsel a piece of paper and showed it to them after Willmott left smiling and Juan took the family into the side room. That note may read hung jury.

Waiting on the 2 alts?

So judge handed counsel a piece of paper and showed it to them after Willmott left smiling and Juan took the family into the side room. That note may read hung jury.

She would not be allowed to do that. Then again, she allowed other things to happen that were not supposed to be allowed.

MC Superior Court @courtpio
· 2m 2 minutes ago
Waiting for alternate jurors to arrive. Verdict is a bit delayed #jodiarias

She shouldn't be smiling at all. A man is still dead. This isn't a game.

I'm guessing that Juan was told to take the Alexander family out to tell them to not make an outburst, etc when verdict is read.

I WOULD OUTBURST!!!! I would scream 'it's about freaking time!!!" They could haul my butt out.

I thought they weren't supposed to know the verdict prior to it be read.

This right here is torture. The last few minutes.. TORTURE>

It's just that....if she doesn't deserve the DP, who does? That's my only thought. I will set my expectations low but that's my thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member