Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't blame the judge.

I don't blame the jury.

I blame one person and one person only for every drop of pain the Alexanders are experiencing...

Jodi Ann Arias

In the end i think cmja was counting on the DP. SHE didn't want life. She knew her best shot was getting the verdict overturned on a technicality. Those days are over. Jodi arias is now just prisoner number 1111456 and is NOT a martyr for any cause. Shes no longer important and that's a fate worse than death to jodi

I get that you people are upset and emotional....that's understandable. But to act like every juror should have seen this the same way YOU do and voted for death is not fair. The way this trial was conducted and the lies and experts the DT put up there convinced some of them she had mitigating factors.

She was never going to be executed (even if by some miracle they had voted death)..the outcome will be the same...she will die at Perryville. She's been convicted of 1 st degree murder, and I choose to be thankful the first jury got that right.

I'm not gonna flip out over her sentence...she's not worth that.

I pray for the Alexanders.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 2m2 minutes ago
The family left the courthouse. #TravisAlexander sister said the justice is in the afterlife when Jodi burns in hell. #jodiarias

Also, the truth is, even with the DP she would still be work likely to die of old age. I only wish that she could spend the rest of her pathetic life in a cage like she would have with the DP.

As with the CA verdict, I guess I'll always wonder how JA was so confident on October 30th that she would be living in GP when this was over. She didn't look surprised today either.

I hope this means that JA will just go away, forever. No special groups need to take up her cause. She's just another number now. I hope the family realize that this may be for the best in the long run. They need to forget about her, as does everyone else.

MOO

Where are you all watching Tanisha & Samantha speaking? Link please

I'm disappointed and heartbroken for the family for not getting the verdict they wanted, yet I can't feel anger or disgust with this jury. They took their time with their sworn duty.

All that's left is for JSS to give Arias LWOP which I'm 99.9% sure she'll do.

JMHO

Agreed I don't blame the jury at all. I do think JSS made their job unnecessarily more difficult by allowing the defense to cause so many delays. The jury was probably very confused and wasn't sure who was on trial.

I'm also 99% sure she will give her LWOP but it's that 1% that gives me a lot of pause.

After 7 years, I just wish the JSS could have said no, I will pass sentence now. Then proceded to speak the truth of what JA has done and what she deserves. Maybe that could have eased some of the pain to the family. And no further delay, that the family has to change their lives and schedules to come to another state, to see this thing thru.

This makes the Pinellas 12 look ... well ...

I am sorry but this Sentencing was a "NO Brainer" ...

Jodi was found GUILTY of 1ST Degree PRE-Meditated Murder and the crime was found to be cruel, heinous, etc.

YET these juries could NOT SEE this ?

The AUTOPSY PHOTOS says it all !!!

ONE or MORE of those jurors fell for the defense's LIES !

Disgusted ... Absolutely Disgusted !

:stormingmad::stormingmad::stormingmad:

Or one or more jurors were stealth jurors who did not really believe in the DP

Our Justice system needs changed.

ASAP it has become for the criminals. The punishment needs to fit the crime, imagine the money our country would have if we made sure we punished the killers and not housed them until death. There is no point .
I must say this again

Since CMJA is waiving her right to this report, how does that impact (or not) her sentence from JSS?

My understanding is with JA waiving her right, then the sentencing should have proceeded today. No more reason to wait. JA is not going to even address the court before sentencing. So why wait?

Answer: Because JA wants to make the family suffer more, and JSS obliged.

I cant believe some people fell for the bs. I swear as kind as i am I cant see one of those "mitigating" factors presented outweighing or excusing what she did to travis and his family. Her mitigating factors don't mean a thing in spite of what shes done. Its a shame.

I don't blame the judge.

I don't blame the jury.

I blame one person and one person only for every drop of pain the Alexanders are experiencing...

Jodi Ann Arias
I blame her for abusing the system and her being legally allowed to do so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads