Very Smart

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I believe the tea glass had BR's prints on it. The flashlight had NO prints, and was wiped down. The batteries in the flashlight had been removed and wiped down as well, then replaced.
JB's BODY was also wiped down. Her thighs and pubic area were fund to have been wiped down with a cloth. The coroner reported this to police who wete also present at the autopsy.

Great. Thanks, DeeDee.
I probably knew that, but there's so much to this case, and so much false information that a good refreshing on facts is sometimes needed.

With as much information that is here, you'd think I wouldn't have to ask, but searches usually leave me more confused than anything, so am always thankful when someone takes time to help me out - even if (especially if) it's the millionth time they've done it.

Appreciate it.

I hope asking another question here isn't considered hijacking, but the 'ransom note' thread is so long. I had also considered bumping the 'Insane Questions for Super Dave' thread, too, so if anyone has any opinions on where to ask, I'm listening.

The question that's been nagging me today is whether or not the ransom note had been folded. Not whether it was folded when it was found, but whether it had fold marks at all - whether it had ever been folded.
Does anyone know the facts?

I hope asking another question here isn't considered hijacking, but the 'ransom note' thread is so long. I had also considered bumping the 'Insane Questions for Super Dave' thread, too, so if anyone has any opinions on where to ask, I'm listening.

The question that's been nagging me today is whether or not the ransom note had been folded. Not whether it was folded when it was found, but whether it had fold marks at all - whether it had ever been folded.

Why would that be relevant?

Heyya MJames,

I've never heard it mentioned.

Anyhoo said:
Why would that be relevant?

I find interest in small things. This is not the first time while running scenarios through my head that this question has presented itself, so I figured it was worth asking.

Tadpole12 said:
Heyya MJames,

I've never heard it mentioned.

Thank you, Tadpole. Here in a bit I think I'll drag up the old SuperDave thread and ask just in case someone reads it that hasn't read this one.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8542670&postcount=262"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Insane Questions for SuperDave[/ame]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState
Back