Victim: Alexis Murphy, 17, missing from Shipman, VA, 03 August 2013 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were innocent...it would stand to reason that I would know because I was not the one to disappear the victim. jmo
Think of it this way, if you (generic you, not specific you) spoke to a person at a gas station, and no one ever saw him/her again, would you say "I wasn't the last person to see him alive."?

You might say "I can't believe I was/might have been the last person to see him/her alive..." or "I last saw him/her at the gas station". But you would have no idea if you were the last person to see the missing person or not, so why would you say you weren't the last person to see them? If they ran off a cliff, you might well HAVE been the last person to see the missing person alive.

NBC29 ‏@NBC29 3m
Taylor: he met #AlexisMurphy a while ago & he was smoking pot. He asked her to get weed when they saw each other at Lovingston gas station.

Oh here we go, trash the victim!

if some random creepy looking guy came up to me at a gas station and asked if i could help get him some weed, i would not help! wth?! altho this is making it sound like they've interacted in the past. so maybe it was nothing new to her?!

pretty detailed info on the "other guy" and his car if you ask me! sounds like someone is RATting on someone else.. but i'm not sure if i believe it.

thing is.. if AM contacted her weed person (if she even had one) wouldn't it take time for them to come around to meet up? wouldn't she have been at the gas station for a while, maybe messing with her phone, etc while waiting?

how far way from the gas station is AM's house?

The phrasing "met a while ago" makes it sound like he's claiming he already knew her previously, then saw her at the gas station.

"Where the drug deal went down, where my client purchased $60 worth of marijuana from this man, he said they drank a beer together and they smoked. The girl did not smoke or drink anything," Hallahan said.

Hallahan says Alexis and the unidentified man left before sundown on August 3 in separate cars and Taylor hasn't seen them since.

"I don't know how a hair found in a camper would justify probable cause on an abduction any more than a misdemeanor of assault or battery or murder," Hallahan said.

http://www.nbc29.com/story/23140117/through-attorney-randy-taylor-tells-his-story

:wagon: Justice! :welcome:

I would suggest you take a few minutes and read the media thread for this case... It is a compilation of media releases regarding Alexis Murphy and RAT...

and it is presented in chronological order...

Unfortunately, I can't link the thread at the moment.. Am on iPad... And don't know how...:blushing:

But possibly another more tech savvy WSer will do this?

TIA...

:seeya:

BBM.. To copy on the iPad place your finger lightly on the text you want to copy. A bubble will come up then it will say select, select all and paste. If you want the word your finger is on pick select, if you want the entire sentance select, select all... After you selected your text it will become highlighted then you will get th cut, copy paste option. Select copy. Then go to wherever you want to paste the text.... Insert a cursor and hold your finger in that spot... Paste option should appear.

Hope this helps!:seeya:

Have been reading but not commenting, but I can't help myself with this little gem....

http://www.nbc29.com/story/23140117/through-attorney-randy-taylor-tells-his-story

Here comes another one, just like the other one!!! Sounds vaguely familiar....."I have had contact with the missing person, but I didn't disappear her...(my words not his)...

Dude...seriously.....2 girls come up missing immediately after you have had contact with them, but it was someone else...Mr RAT you must have the worst luck in the world.

Oh crikey....I just don't believe AM would be willingly hanging out in a camper with this man. I just don't.

NBC29 ‏@NBC29 3m
Taylor: he met #AlexisMurphy a while ago & he was smoking pot. He asked her to get weed when they saw each other at Lovingston gas station.

Why does this just not sound right. A person like himself who knows I'm sure .. life long smokers asking a teen where to score? This guy is reaching.

Finally caught up! Still need to look at the other threads.

Maybe everyone is thinking this, but doesn't want to say it. So I will.

We know he rented movies, did he also buy some bondage stuff like handcuffs and gags? Those type of stores near me do. I know there is a video of the store floating around, but I don't remember seeing anything like that. but then they didn't do a full 360 either. anyone been to that store and know if they sell that stuff there?

I went there with some girlfriends a few years ago, and it was pretty tame. It even sold pretty lingerie. It is a tiny place. A lot of women go there, as it does not have a creepy vibe. since fifty shades of grey was published I would not be surprised to see handcuffs sold at a place like this, but not likely real ones. Just my two cents. The food lion in nelson is about a half hour from there, more if you do the speed limit.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Well clearly he knows they have evidence or are going to find evidence of her being in his trailer. So now he has to come up with a story to explain that.

My questions, they said they have some of her hair. Would it actually be her hair? When you buy hair for a weaves, it isn't your hair. It might actually be synthetic or from another person. Or multiple people dyed and mixed together right? I guess it could get pupped out at the root if the weave? Clearly I am showing my ignorance of what it actually means to weave your hair. Can somebody explain this?

I just don't buy it.She would not have anything to do with a creep like that and for a drug deal? No way.And if it were true how would she know he was not undercover. NO way!

NG just said "Does RT have a secret lakeside hideout?" She says 30 police officers, K9 handlers, and agents are on scene. Dogs and ATVs are out there.

Maybe I've missed something...but I don't remember reading anything about a lake.

Probably a reference to the Greene Acres lake associated with the SC disappearance?

In the months following Samantha's disappearance, news reports revealed investigators searched the Greene Acres subdivision and had divers search its lake on multiple occasions, but if they found anything to suggest Samantha had been there, they're not saying. Taylor says that to the best of his knowledge, Samantha had never been there. But the second man and his girlfriend were familiar with it, says Taylor, who contends the duo know far more about Samantha's whereabouts than they've told investigators.

http://www.readthehook.com/108360/l...amily-mourns-suspect-claims-police-harassment

woah! so if she set up the transaction, wouldn't her phone have traces of calling someone to come and DO the transaction?!

idk what to think at this point..

If she sent a text to someone, her cell records would still show a message was sent/received, even though it wouldn't show what the text was, right? LE needs the phone itself to see that actual texts iirc

Someone from the area of Cannery Loop told me that they have seen RT with a african american male on several occasions. One time in his truck with him. Has anyone else heard anything about another male?
Was his employer African American? May have been one of their family?

If I were innocent...it would stand to reason that I would know because I was not the one to disappear the victim. jmo
Makes complete sense.

Wow so now RAT is saying he helped her set up a drug deal and a black man in a burgundy car was the last to see her...http://www.nbc29.com/story/23140117/through-attorney-randy-taylor-tells-his-story

I posted this a bit ago. A coworker of mine who lives right near RT and was creeped out when she realized he's the guy that has been following her around Shipman a couple of times. Told me today that she had seen him a few times with an african american male, once behind her property parked in his truck.
Yes she did report it to the police today.

She is still worried enough to arm herself today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fake_facer_addict