Victim: Alexis Murphy, 17, missing from Shipman, VA, 03 August 2013 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks can be deceiving. Somehow, he managed to make a habit of hanging around with people younger than himself. He probably is a very good listener and from what we have heard he is very attentive to details. Both things that would make it easy for him to keep up with things that young people do, say and partake in. Another means for him to present himself online as someone who relates to and understands teenagers and young adults.

I agree. I've gone back and forth so many times on what I think has happened to her and how it went down. He's smarter than he looks. I believe this because of his ability to abduct without witnesses, struggles, screams, dispose of evidence and or bodies. I believe he somehow got AM without much of a struggle. His face doesn't appear to have any injuries in his mugshot or court appearance. And LM would have seen any when they arrested him on other parts of his body. And the lack of evidence (I do believe they have more evidence than we know about but if they had concrete evidence on other charges, wouldn't they have been filed by now?:banghead:). Blood, zipties, duct tape, chains, clothing fibres-nothing left behind? How does he get to these athletic girls so easily?

An updated article from yesterday. Explains some of the strategy which may be in play concerning trial dates and such for RAT.

http://www.readthehook.com/110037/no-bond-abduction-suspect-stay-behind-bars

Also, on the docket tomorrow is a hearing for the probation violation. And to answer another poster's comment The Hook has requested an interview with RAT.

Probation violation is for unpaid restitution. Okay, that one is cleared up.

A photo was introduced of CRD and investigators know his name. Hmmm... I'm guessing, if CRD is local, he has been spoken to, his phone records being checked, his alibi verified, etc... No word that there is any kind of arrest, so....

Why on earth would a beautiful young lady on her way to go shopping stop to listen to an old guy (that is a stranger) and actually go out of her way to help him score some pot? I don't think she would. It makes no sense, even if one takes into consideration youth and doing things on the spur of the moment, why would she help someone like RAT. If this was a friend, I could see it. But RAT, no way. JMO

http://m.wdbj7.com/two-underage-chi...ng/-/20129166/21686060/-/tita9pz/-/index.html

I find it interesting that authorities were investigating meth trade & sex trafficking. I know they're minors, but I'm curious to see if the girls had been reported missing.

Was just coming over to see if this had been posted yet. 1 of these young girls was found in an area I'm in 3-5 days a week. And in thinking about this particular area I keep thinking, how is this possible? Yes, there are many homes in the area, but it is mostly business central of that area and whatever hotels/motels the area offers is here.

I'm not one who usually goes into the gray area of sex trafficking that often with these cases, but all of this is so close to home & there have been multiple cases as of late in and around central Virginia. The timing of this case is extremely interesting. With the lack of info from LE and what appears to be a lack of searching or reward money for Alexis, I guess this is more possible than I originally thought.

Just found another article about this:

<snipped>

A 37-year-old Christiansburg woman was arrested on unrelated charges (capias for failure to appear in court on drug distribution charges) at the time of the recovery, the release stated. She is being held in the Western Virginia Regional Jail, the release added.

Winn said she is the mother of the girl who was found in Henry County.

http://www.martinsvillebulletin.com/article.cfm?ID=38852

Was this posted earlier in any posts?

Property Owner Says FBI Searched His Rental Home

http://www.wset.com/story/23089520/property-owner-says-fbi-searched-his-rental-home

"They asked her, did she see anybody, she said, 'Well yes. I do remember seeing a white car, an older one probably a Nissan or Maxima, something like that.' She said, &#8216;I don't know that much about cars they all look the same. And I don't remember whether it was Saturday or Sunday'," Little remembered.

"Little's tenant told officials she thought the white car looked out of place, because the driver used an entrance to Route 29 that most locals do not use because it is dangerous."

Let's play a game-
How do you think RAT abducted AM? This is an important part and we have no info to go on.

Using a rag filled with chemicals keeps coming to my mind but I was really obsessed with the Caylee case so that may be it. I think he followed her so she went the wrong way, towards Cville, and then planned to turn around on Cannery Lane.....he followed and cornered her? Surely someone would have seen and mentioned his car too though. You cant miss it.

Basically, lets just talk to keep this alive. ;)

Was this posted earlier in any posts?

Property Owner Says FBI Searched His Rental Home

http://www.wset.com/story/23089520/property-owner-says-fbi-searched-his-rental-home

"They asked her, did she see anybody, she said, 'Well yes. I do remember seeing a white car, an older one probably a Nissan or Maxima, something like that.' She said, ‘I don't know that much about cars they all look the same. And I don't remember whether it was Saturday or Sunday'," Little remembered.

"Little's tenant told officials she thought the white car looked out of place, because the driver used an entrance to Route 29 that most locals do not use because it is dangerous."

We must be thinking alike. RAT would probably know to turn in the right direction of this road but AM wouldnt.

Let's play a game-
How do you think RAT abducted AM? This is an important part and we have no info to go on.

Using a rag filled with chemicals keeps coming to my mind but I was really obsessed with the Caylee case so that may be it. I think he followed her so she went the wrong way, towards Cville, and then planned to turn around on Cannery Lane.....he followed and cornered her? Surely someone would have seen and mentioned his car too though. You cant miss it.

I'm with ya...It's too quiet! I've always thought about chemicals because any other way seems too risky (leaving blood behind as evidence or noise as in a gun). The only thing about that, is he would have had to dispose of the chemicals and rags or whatever somewhere, and there is a chance that he could get caught on camera buying them in a store. But it's a logical explanation! And he would have had to lure her somewhere that he could "incapacitate" her without anyone seeing.
I think this is a very important piece of the puzzle as well as the location of her car and how it got there without anyone seeing it being transported.

We must be thinking alike. RAT would probably know to turn in the right direction of this road but AM wouldnt.

So Alexis car was definitely on Cannery Loop based on what the lady mentioned. Maybe RAT was in a hurry to get Alexis to his camper, or RAT could have had an accomplice who could have been sitting in the backseat and telling Alexis where to turn from 29.

Imoo that isn't totally correct. Some predators choose only females with long hair or blonde hair. Bundy preferred mostly college girls. Some predators target hookers....so some creeps go after a certain type. :moo:

NG has an interesting quote from Israel Keyes in her trailer. Paraphrasing here (will try to track it down later), that when you're hunting you can't always get what you're looking for, so you take what you can get. Some of those predators seem to reach a point where they have a compulsion to kill and it doesn't matter much who the victim is. JMO

Looking at the map again. Alexis would have turned left onto 29 going towards Cville but to get to the wrong/dangerous entrance she would have had to turn into the median and come back towards the gas station and then turn onto Cannery Loop...which would put her going back towards Cville again. I believe that the woman that was interviewed, her house is right at the 'dangerous' entrance. I can see how it would be dangerous too once I zoomed in close.

So why would she do all of that?

So Alexis car was definitely on Cannery Loop based on what the lady mentioned. Maybe RAT was in a hurry to get Alexis to his camper, or RAT could have had an accomplice who could have been sitting in the backseat and telling Alexis where to turn from 29.

I guess we are assuming it was Alexis driving her car. Surely RAT wouldnt want to draw attention to himself by driving it the wrong way though.

Looking at the map again. Alexis would have turned left onto 29 going towards Cville but to get to the wrong/dangerous entrance she would have had to turn into the median and come back towards the gas station and then turn onto Cannery Loop...which would put her going back towards Cville again. I believe that the woman that was interviewed, her house is right at the 'dangerous' entrance. I can see how it would be dangerous too once I zoomed in close.

So why would she do all of that?

If it was Alexis, she could have been trying to shake that guy following behind her!

If it was Alexis, she could have been trying to shake that guy following behind her!

but wouldnt the woman have noticed him too? She openly said the white car story.

**not discounting anything, just thinking (typing) out loud.

but wouldnt the woman have noticed him too? She openly said the white car story.

**not discounting anything, just thinking (typing) out loud.

I would have to see the road.

If Alexis sped up and turned, RAT may have known where she would come out at and just kept going straight that way, not near the house.

However, you have to reach a point where Alexis exits the car either by herself, or forcefully. If she did not stop, that could not happen.

Just thoughts here too.

Let's play a game-

I'm thinking taser , cleaner method, from his secluded res. & a comfort zone. Then takes her elsewhere, so as not to leave incriminating evidence in his known locales. Where did he take her?
That is my 60M$? x's locale??? he was later seen possibly with x.
I think then it all happended fast. Same night before she was reported missing, he drove her car so as not to open the door to someone else knowing he had her car, to C'ville, & walked across the street to bum a ride back. IDK

Hard to imagine Alexis not tweeting or texting if she thought she was in danger when she was alone in her car IMO.

Hard to imagine Alexis not tweeting or texting if she thought she was in danger when she was alone in her car IMO.

She may have been too busy trying to drive. I suspect this was fast and abductor was prepared, & we don't know if she didn't text/tweet.

Am I correct that her car was not damaged? If so, it leads me to believe he was in her car and surprised her at the gas station. I think he used a knife or gun and told her to drive to his trailer. There, he incapacitated her and did whatever before killing her. Then he used her car to transport her body to its current location, leaving the car at the theater lot when he was done. I think he knows somebody at the apartment complex and dropped by asking for a ride. That acquaintance needs to come forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
looneymom