Victim: Alexis Murphy, 17, missing from Shipman, VA, 03 August 2013 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's another theory. A known felon named Randy Allen Taylor was at a gas station at the same time as a young, vibrant teenager, who was about to go buy something for her senior pictures. Police obtained video proof of this. Randy Allen Taylor had spent much of the day masturbating to *advertiser censored* videos he had purchased from a business he frequents. Police obtained videos and eyewitness proof that he had purchased the videos.

After Alexis Murphy left the gas station, nobody ever saw her again. But her phone gave a signal, its last, right there on Randy Allen Taylor's property, and investigators found the phone in the same area and have concluded that her phone never left the property. The phone signal is a fact. The recovery of the phone has not been reported yet. But it's believed to be accurate, too. This was a girl who used her phone as frequently as anyone on Earth.

While police searched for the missing girl, Randy Allen Taylor concocted a wild story. In his story, he took advantage of the girl's social media posts. He claimed that this girl, who works part-time in a children's clothing store, orchestrated a drug deal between this old, creepy white trash individual and someone she knew. Then he admits that he had this girl in his trailer. What he doesn't do is offer any explanation for why he never bothered to tell police about this incident until after police found forensic evidence that she was inside of his trailer.

By Randy Allen Taylor's own admission, the girl's last known location was inside his trailer. This girl is the second in two years to disappear shortly after having a conversation with Randy Allen Taylor.

After arresting Taylor, police found loads of evidence, including DNA and video footage, to show that Randy Allen Taylor had driven the girl's car to a parking lot in Charlottesville and left it there.

Randy Allen Taylor will be convicted and rot in jail like he should.

That's my theory.

Did she use the phone after leaving the gas station? If not could the phone ping and possible absence of a phone have to do with it being left on top of her car at the gas station? Could it have fell off and retrieved; albeit broken, on the way to, leaving and returning or altogether after leaving Randy's? Could it have fell and broke during a possible u-turn on 29 resulting in a turn on Cannery to go back up and retrieve it? Could an accomplice have taken it and destroyed it? Could Randy have been the one to destroy it? I have all these questions...so many questions...so many possibilities. Here comes my frustration due to unreleased information/evidence again.

She may have been too busy trying to drive. I suspect this was fast and abductor was prepared, & we don't know if she didn't text/tweet.

I agree she was likely busy driving but she could have punched 911 in a couple seconds, imo.

RAT is in jail, I'm good with that....
But things are s l o w for a reason.
I don't think LE has any idea where to look for Alexis. IMOO

How are her loved ones coping? I'd go crazy not knowing where my loved one was. and for a month at that. :(

Imo

I think they have the right guy too. Too coincidental for me that he is the last known person to be in touch with two missing women. JMO

If police can't find a body, it automatically means that an individual is innocent? You are trying very hard to convince us of his innocence.<modsnip>

Do you have a link saying that Alexis was with someone the night she disappeared? This has NEVER been reported. Therefore, I question whether you have any grounds to make such an accusation. As for police showing photos of people to businesses in Charlottesville, the first photos shown were of RAT, and those photos contributed to his arrest. The other photos police have shown to businesses are photos of people they believe to be connected to RAT. They're merely trying to determine whether he acted alone. They are not an indication that they think someone else is singularly responsible.

I find it an odd dichotomy that you have faith in the ability of "trained investigators" to recover a body that is obviously well-hidden but don't have faith in their evidence, which was enough to get RAT arrested on an abduction charge.
Yes, it was MENTIONED ...not sure of the thread ....that Alexis was seen by or with "someone" the night of the disappearance.

What "PROOF " pray tell, says that the body ...in your words ....
IS OBVIOUSLY WELL HIDDEN. Source ?

Could she have been originally intending on turning into RAT's, but missed the turn? Putting myself into such a situation, I'm thinking, if I were going there and missed the turn, I'd continue to the next place I could turn around...which would then put me heading back towards Lovingston. Once I got back to where I'd need to cross back over 29 to RAT's and realized I couldn't, I would probably keep going until I could do yet another u-turn. However, I can't say I wouldn't have turned onto Cannery if I'd already slowed and a tractor trailer was barreling down behind me...or if I wouldn't have turned onto Cannery during that split moment of "Well, crap."

I think if she were being followed or felt like she were being followed then she would have made different decisions or the lady would have noticed more than just the car, but a speeding car.

This is of course assuming it was her and assuming it happened during the timeframe she left the gas station.

I actually thought that too since RATs house is directly across the road.

Here's another theory. A known felon named Randy Allen Taylor was at a gas station at the same time as a young, vibrant teenager, who was about to go buy something for her senior pictures. Police obtained video proof of this. Randy Allen Taylor had spent much of the day masturbating to *advertiser censored* videos he had purchased from a business he frequents. Police obtained videos and eyewitness proof that he had purchased the videos.

After Alexis Murphy left the gas station, nobody ever saw her again. But her phone gave a signal, its last, right there on Randy Allen Taylor's property, and investigators found the phone in the same area and have concluded that her phone never left the property. The phone signal is a fact. The recovery of the phone has not been reported yet. But it's believed to be accurate, too. This was a girl who used her phone as frequently as anyone on Earth.

While police searched for the missing girl, Randy Allen Taylor concocted a wild story. In his story, he took advantage of the girl's social media posts. He claimed that this girl, who works part-time in a children's clothing store, orchestrated a drug deal between this old, creepy white trash individual and someone she knew. Then he admits that he had this girl in his trailer. What he doesn't do is offer any explanation for why he never bothered to tell police about this incident until after police found forensic evidence that she was inside of his trailer.

By Randy Allen Taylor's own admission, the girl's last known location was inside his trailer. This girl is the second in two years to disappear shortly after having a conversation with Randy Allen Taylor.

After arresting Taylor, police found loads of evidence, including DNA and video footage, to show that Randy Allen Taylor had driven the girl's car to a parking lot in Charlottesville and left it there.

That's my theory.

Didnt her phone last ping on Cannery Loop?
I think he went to the adult shop at 5pm.
Of course both of these are from the MSM that has made so many mistakes in this case.

Didnt her phone last ping on Cannery Loop?
I think he went to the adult shop at 5pm.
Of course both of these are from the MSM that has made so many mistakes in this case.

You are correct on both counts.

According to an interview with Alexis' mother Alexis' phone was last used at 7:20 pm on Saturday (Aug. 23) to check voicemail. I am not sure if that has also been confirmed by LE and if this would be the source of the last ping (VM) At Cannery Loop. The surveillance photos of Alexis at Liberty were at 7:15 pm. So the time frame could be correct if she was going towards Charlottesville (Liberty to Cannery Loop), however, she was going to Lynchburg.

The lady on Cannery Loop who said she saw a white car wasn't sure whether she saw the car Saturday or Sunday.

The manager of the adult shop gave the information of the time RAT was there and purchase information - 5 pm and he purchased two videos with a hundred dollar bill.

Something else I found interesting - according to media sources a search warrant/warrants (which were later sealed) was granted the afternoon of August 6 for searching the residence/grounds of RAT. Alexis' car was later found in Charlottesville that same day around 9 pm.

Was RAT at his residence while the search was being conducted on the 6th?

Did she use the phone after leaving the gas station? If not could the phone ping and possible absence of a phone have to do with it being left on top of her car at the gas station? Could it have fell off and retrieved; albeit broken, on the way to, leaving and returning or altogether after leaving Randy's? Could it have fell and broke during a possible u-turn on 29 resulting in a turn on Cannery to go back up and retrieve it? Could an accomplice have taken it and destroyed it? Could Randy have been the one to destroy it? I have all these questions...so many questions...so many possibilities. Here comes my frustration due to unreleased information/evidence again.
I have forgetful kids, but they have never put their phones on top of their cars and lost them. The phones stay in their hands or pockets. Possible 'phone on top of car', yes, probable NO.
As far as her dialing 911 for help, I doubt that she fully realized the dire circumstances she was in until too late. JMO. A 17YO is inexperienced with the evil that exists, & confident in their abilities.
RAT probably destroyed it, IMHO leaving his property after abduction, & turning onto Cannery to toss it, in the same way he had done in the past, feeling like it was safe as others were not yet found that he'd tossed in same manner. Don't believe in the accomplice theory at this point. I think he's practiced and has not been caught, and therefore works pretty much alone, much more secure that way, & in pretty much the same manner each time.

According to an interview with Alexis' mother Alexis' phone was last used at 7:20 pm on Saturday (Aug. 23) to check voicemail. I am not sure if that has also been confirmed by LE and if this would be the source of the last ping (VM) At Cannery Loop. The surveillance photos of Alexis at Liberty were at 7:15 pm. So the time frame could be correct if she was going towards Charlottesville (Liberty to Cannery Loop), however, she was going to Lynchburg.

The lady on Cannery Loop who said she saw a white car wasn't sure whether she saw the car Saturday or Sunday.

The manager of the adult shop gave the information of the time RAT was there and purchase information - 5 pm and he purchased two videos with a hundred dollar bill.

Something else I found interesting - according to media sources a search warrant/warrants (which were later sealed) was granted the afternoon of August 6 for searching the residence/grounds of RAT. Alexis' car was later found in Charlottesville that same day around 9 pm.

Could AM have simply used the Cannery Loop as a turn around, simply stopping to text her Mom, not realizing RAT was following her. AM reported she was on her way to Lynchburg on SM, but maybe she was really going to C'ville of her own accord. It would then make sense that RAT would deposit it there maybe later, if he knew she had used that road, as it would provide an alibi if needed.

Could AM have simply used the Cannery Loop as a turn around, simply stopping to text her Mom, not realizing RAT was following her. AM reported she was on her way to Lynchburg on SM, but maybe she was really going to C'ville of her own accord. It would then make sense that RAT would deposit it there maybe later, if he knew she had used that road, as it would provide an alibi if needed.

Stopping on Cannery Loop while heading in the direction toward Charlottesville makes no sense. Route 29 is a four lane highway (two in each direction) split by a tree lined median. Cannery Loop loops off of the southbound side 29. She would have to find a spot to turn across the median and head back toward Lovingston to get to Cannery Loop. It would be much easier just to pull off to the shoulder in the direction she was headed to check voicemail.

Theory...your post just made me think of this- It's just an idea though, no facts.
I remember it was said the last call from Alexis' phone was to voicemail....what if that was RAT checking her voicemail? Maybe he did so after he had injured (or worse) her to see if she was supposed to be meeting someone? Maybe he even texted that person back? That may have given him some background on what she was supposed to be doing or where she was headed? Just an idea, as I said earlier.

Theory...your post just made me think of this- It's just an idea though, no facts.
I remember it was said the last call from Alexis' phone was to voicemail....what if that was RAT checking her voicemail? Maybe he did so after he had injured (or worse) her to see if she was supposed to be meeting someone? Maybe he even texted that person back? That may have given him some background on what she was supposed to be doing or where she was headed? Just an idea, as I said earlier.

I guess that is possible, but I find it highly unlikely. You have to have a 4+ digit password to check your voicemail. On my iPhone 4, though, I don't even need a password..it's called Visual Voicemail and it lists my voicemails on a screen (who they're from, time sent, length) and you just press the play button & listen. I don't think it would show up that she "called" her voicemail if she used that though.

Her plans changed from the time she left her house until the gas station. Leaving the Liberty she turned in the opposite direction. Why? If he was following her why would she chose that way instead of keeping right towards her destination of Lynchburg? Maybe she really was meeting him for pot and got lost on Cannery Loop. Thats the easiest scenario to explain her abduction.

Her plans changed from the time she left her house until the gas station. Leaving the Liberty she turned in the opposite direction. Why? If he was following her why would she chose that way instead of keeping right towards her destination of Lynchburg? Maybe she really was meeting him for pot and got lost on Cannery Loop. Thats the easiest scenario to explain her abduction.

My theory is he enticed her with pot, initiated by him at the gas station. Now, to get to that entrance on Cannery Loop you drive right by the driveway to RAT's "house". So the questions I have are why turn into Cannery Loop? Did she feel uncomfortable with meeting at his place? See it and get spooked? Maybe just missed the driveway and went to turn around? Worth noting is that he was necessarily following her at this point. She left the gas station first but he easily could have passed her along 29 to lead her to his place.

I don't see the Cannery Loop turnaround point being accidental though. Too close to his place, too much of a coincidence.

Oy...I understand there are those who believe Taylor isn't guilty and there are those who believe otherwise. I understand when you believe something so strongly that it is sometimes hard to see past your own convictions. However, in one's conviction they are generally able to use fact or exceedingly long-held traditions to back their stance. (By the way, I am only assuming this to be your conviction because out of the three posts you've written here, the first placed suspicion on Alexis' father, the second eluded to LE looking in the wrong direction because you've seen people found quicker in the 70s and 80s with less technology and then the one I've quoted.)

I personally have no problem with your belief in Taylor being a victim of his own circumstance as it reminds me to look deeper into my own thoughts in regards to his innocence or guilt, in which areas they pertain to and of what, when it comes to Alexis being missing. Yet, I would like to know what facts you hold relating to your belief in him being a victim of circumstance...(though in general, we all are victims of circumstance; some we create, some we don't.) I'm guessing you do not feel he created this circumstance.

If I come across a bit blunt here then it's because I am being blunt. It's because I have taken offense to your first two sentences above about having to use common sense. I'm willing to look at both angles, yet it's as though you're saying because one is open to his guilt then it's a lack of their own common sense. Is that what you meant to imply?

If Taylor is the man, why would that mean they'd know where the girl is by now? Unless you are directly privy to all investigative information, there's many facts that are not known. Just as easily as he can truly not know, he can truly lie. What facts LE have that point to any truths or lies have not been revealed. They have not revealed all that was found, nor have they revealed all that has not been found.

If you are frustrated the FBI have not released any photos then I can understand that, but try to understand that releasing such photos is an action protected by law. It is to protect those which may be in them. (The general public can be an unruly bunch.) Was a photo of Taylor released prior to LE contacting him? I honestly don't recall and I could be wrong, but I don't think so. It falls under the same policy. There are only certain circumstances in which the FBI are allowed to release a photo to the public prior to contacting/locating or attempting to contact/locate the individual. If you question any of this then please refer to the procedures and policies of the FBI. That information is available on their website. Maybe it would help you to understand why certain things are done the way they are. It has helped me understand things that I initially didn't understand.

Just as there are trained investigators, there are what I'll call "trained" suspects--those who have learned, studied, observed and/or thought through what actions to display during an information gathering investigation-- and then there are those who just fear something greater than LE. I don't know if Randy is either of those types or not, no more than I know if he just happened to make some really bad decisions leading up to the night Alexis was considered missing. But what I do know is it was not law enforcement's decision to keep him in jail and unless another charge is brought against him other than abduction, then it seems within reason to believe it has something to do with him being involved in her abduction.

bumpity bump bump^^^^^^^^^^^

That's my theory.

:jail:

My theory is he enticed her with pot, initiated by him at the gas station. Now, to get to that entrance on Cannery Loop you drive right by the driveway to RAT's "house". So the questions I have are why turn into Cannery Loop? Did she feel uncomfortable with meeting at his place? See it and get spooked? Maybe just missed the driveway and went to turn around? Worth noting is that he was necessarily following her at this point. She left the gas station first but he easily could have passed her along 29 to lead her to his place.

I don't see the Cannery Loop turnaround point being accidental though. Too close to his place, too much of a coincidence.

I'm just not going with the pot enticement. FYI, Nelson, pot is not hard for these kids to get, in fact with her SM connections, she would never have to be "enticed" by a creepy evil man to get a little weed. It's a small town, and everyone, kids included, had this guy's MO. There is nothing to be gained in the drug world by scoring someone a quarter ounce of weed. Making her out to be a drug dealing run around is the type of lie we should expect from this loser.
Help me to understand why you're on this board. <modsnip>

I'm just not going with the pot enticement. FYI, Nelson, pot is not hard for these kids to get, in fact with her SM connections, she would never have to be "enticed" by a creepy evil man to get a little weed. It's a small town, and everyone, kids included, had this guy's MO. There is nothing to be gained in the drug world by scoring someone a quarter ounce of weed. Making her out to be a drug dealing run around is the type of lie we should expect from this loser.

She certainly didn't need him to help get weed. Getting it cheap, or free, is another story though and could have been enough for a kid in high school. I'm not so sure I'm buying your description of public opinion of the guy though. Nelson tends to be a very trusting community overall. The guy chaperoned a middle school field trip last year. Nothing to say he couldn't put on a very different face in public than the mental imagine of the man we've developed.

Help me to understand why you're on this board.<modsnip>.
<modsnip> This should be relatively clear, but I'm on the board because this case has impacted the Nelson community severely. I started reading because this board was a good resource for information, better than twitter to follow the developments. I registered to participate in the discussions and help provide insight into things that do or do not make sense given the area and what we know.

<modsnip>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member