Victim: Dr. Teresa Ann Grace Sievers

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
To my friend, Teresa, who two years ago today lost her life -Your greatest strength was your ability to care for people unconditionally and unfortunately people came into your world and took advantage of your trust. You are missed by so many each and every day. Your spirit will never be forgotten.
Agree. Glad to see you are still rocking and rolling AR.

Have you seen her girls lately? They are probably getting tall. :(

I can't believe we are still here waiting. This is the case that brought me to WS. This is just crazy how long it is taking.

Ah yes, the waiting game. Defense is a strategy of ‘playing’ the judicial system in which (good) prosecution will be, or stay, ahead of with (hopefully) all solid sources of evidence at trial time. As I said before, the judge seemed to be letting Mark’s ‘quarters run out’ as he would attempt ‘play’. Makes things drag on within the ‘slow grinding wheels of justice’ but it seems Mark is out of ‘quarters’ now.
fingers crossed!

Justice delayed
meanwhile-Bonita Springs home where woman was found murdered is sold
LEE COUNTY, Fla. – The former Bonita Springs home of Dr. Teresa Sievers, where she was found bludgeoned to death in 2015, has been sold in a foreclosure auction.

The home on Jarvis Road was sold Friday for more than $270,000.

Sievers was found dead in the home in June 2015. Investigators say her husband Mark plotted her murder and hired Curtis Wright and Jimmy Rodgers to kill her.

Florida law allows real estate transactions to take place without notification of a previous homicide, suicide, or other death that took place on the property.

For the record, most really good private firm defense attorneys are superior to assistant DAs. I think you have seen this over the last few years, making motions, etc.. But as was stated, eventually you run out of money to pay those hired guns and you are left with sub-par counsel, and DA offices feed on them. One of the three will get a sweet deal.

Not sure if this is the correct thread to post this, but this seems to be the most active.

Friday, January 25th:
*Pretrial Conference Hearing for bold (@ 8:30am ET) – FL – Dr. Teresa Ann Grace Sievers ( ) (June, 2015, Bonita Springs) - *Mark D. Sievers (50) arrested & charged (2/26/16) & indicted (5/4/16) with 1st degree premeditated murder & conspiracy to commit 1st degree premeditated murder. Plead not guilty. No bond. DA will seek DP.
*Jimmy Ray Rodgers (28) arrested & charged (2/23/16) & arraigned (5/5/16) with 1st degree premeditated murder with a weapon, conspiracy to commit 1st degree premeditated murder & burglary. Plead not guilty. No bond. DA will seek DP.
Pretrial Conference hearing for Sievers & Rodgers on 1/25/19.
*Curtis Wayne Wright, Jr. (41) arrested (10/14/15) & charged (10/20/15) & indicted (5/5/16) with 2nd degree premeditated murder. Plead not guilty. No bond.
Took plea deal (2/26/16) plead guilty to 2nd degree murder; 25 years, waives all rights to appeal. Sentencing 2/11/19 @ 1:30pm.

Not sure if this is the correct thread to post this, but this seems to be the most active.

Friday, January 25th:
*Pretrial Conference Hearing for bold (@ 8:30am ET) – FL – Dr. Teresa Ann Grace Sievers ( ) (June, 2015, Bonita Springs) - *Mark D. Sievers (50) arrested & charged (2/26/16) & indicted (5/4/16) with 1st degree premeditated murder & conspiracy to commit 1st degree premeditated murder. Plead not guilty. No bond. DA will seek DP.
*Jimmy Ray Rodgers (28) arrested & charged (2/23/16) & arraigned (5/5/16) with 1st degree premeditated murder with a weapon, conspiracy to commit 1st degree premeditated murder & burglary. Plead not guilty. No bond. DA will seek DP.
Pretrial Conference hearing for Sievers & Rodgers on 1/25/19.
*Curtis Wayne Wright, Jr. (41) arrested (10/14/15) & charged (10/20/15) & indicted (5/5/16) with 2nd degree premeditated murder. Plead not guilty. No bond.
Took plea deal (2/26/16) plead guilty to 2nd degree murder; 25 years, waives all rights to appeal. Sentencing 2/11/19 @ 1:30pm.

Thanks Niner. I set up a trial thread here: Teresa Sievers Trial Discussion - Mark Sievers and Jimmy Rodgers, 3 June 2019

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayraeyn123
Back