Victim: Jessica Taylor, 20, found Manorville July 2003 & Gilgo Beach Mar 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The male from 2003 was found by the mushroom hunter and was badly decomposed estimated to have been dumped months earlier (the same times as JT). ITs pretty clear they were dumped in pairs as the other two cases show how close the dates of discovery are

Do you see it now Redbird? It appears the males were always dumped a few hundred feet away. The november discovery of the 2003 male might throw you off but i think its clear he was dumped in july. The mushroom hunter said he thought it was a female so it was a smaller sized male.

This should erase any doubt you have redbird:
"On Nov. 10, mushroom pickers found the body of a male, intact but in an advanced stage of decomposition. Like the first male, this one was also dumped just south of the expressway, but 11 miles east of the first. The victim was Caucasian, 35 to 50 years old, about 5-foot-6 and had died up to four months earlier."

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/12/14/nyregion/4-bodies-leave-hamlet-on-edge.html

4 months earlier was the time JT was dumped

"A mushroom hunter yesterday led police to a nude body buried under a tangle of leaves and branches off the Long Island Expressway – not far from a heavily wooded area where the bodies of two nude, headless and handless women were found dumped."
http://nypost.com/2003/11/11/nightmare-on-l-i-e-latest-nude-body-hints-at-serial-slay/

In this article Fitzpatrick states the male from 2012 had been in the woods for over 5 years while the body of the female only a few months. So you may be right redbird and these were not a pair. I personally think Fitzpatrick is full of **** and the proximity tells me they were dumped together, unless they are two parts of separate pairs and one male and female are still out there. Fitzpatrick has been denying there was a serial killer since 2000 when they found the JD dump site so I personally wouldnt believe anything he says. He's obviously not fit for dealing with this case and i think its for the best that he retired.

http://archive.longislandpress.com/...-details-on-two-bodies-found-in-pine-barrens/

This is interesting, because CLB was decapitated, arms severed at the shoulders, and legs "partially cut off". (per http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...nd-Parking-Lot-Police-Homicide-266228531.html)

I know many, many SKs mutilate, but this seems like it could be a very particular "method."

Partially cut off?

This sounds to me like either the killer was interrupted by something, or feared being discovered in the act. It reminds me of a case in Illinois years ago where the victim, Adrienne Reynolds was strangled by a classmate. The classmate then tried to dismember her, but struggled to do so. She then tried to burn the body, and even then struggled to fully burn it. I wonder if this killer had the same problems?

Sorry to be gruesome. My heart goes out to these victims. Nobody deserves this.

Have they identified this woman yet?

Partially cut off?

This sounds to me like either the killer was interrupted by something, or feared being discovered in the act. It reminds me of a case in Illinois years ago where the victim, Adrienne Reynolds was strangled by a classmate. The classmate then tried to dismember her, but struggled to do so. She then tried to burn the body, and even then struggled to fully burn it. I wonder if this killer had the same problems?

Sorry to be gruesome. My heart goes out to these victims. Nobody deserves this.

Have they identified this woman yet?

My reading of "partially cut off" (and I could be totally wrong) is that they were cut off below a certain point, but not the entire leg.

LE is awaiting DNA confirmation, but the family, based on conversations with LE, is certain it's CLB.

“To narrow the focus this woman would have been last seen alive in the late summer or fall in 2000…Consider that this woman may have been working as a prostitute in New York City during that time…This woman may have had a tattoo or other identifiable characteristic on her right ankle,” Dormer said.
Thats a quote about Jane Doe 2000

JAne Doe and JT both being dumped with males suggest they may have been killed while in the company of a client and that indicates a police officer making an off the books arrest IMO
Link?

to make it harder to ID, typically the face, hands, and feet are removed.

That IS true, but SKs often get pleasure from mutilation and dismemberment. CLB is case in point. There's no point in hacking up a victim to hide her identity if you're just going to blatantly scatter her remains out in the open. Whoever killed her--hit man, gang member, SK--he enjoyed it.

Man, sometimes I get nauseous just reading my own posts... :(

REALLY hoping that DNA confirmation comes in today. I wonder if they'll arrest their POI as soon as they can match the DNA and definitely name CLB the victim.

There's no evidence or report that says Jessica was found with or killed with a male. I think it's misleading to claim that she was. The male wasn't found until November. He may have been killed around a similar time, but there's no evidence that indicates he was killed with or because of a connection to Jessica. The forensic investigators would have been able to find similar fibers and other materials on both bodies if they had been killed together.

If he wasnt dumped with Jessica Taylor, I doubt the SK would go back to dump a male body in the area where JT was found...he'd want to dump them at the same time. Since Jane Doe was dumped with a male..it says to me the male from november 03 is the same killer and since the coroner said 4 months he was likely killed with JT.

I don't understand how it seems likely that he was killed with her. There would be common evidence on both bodies if that were the case. There is zero evidence that he was killed with her. None. He could have been killed at a different time and/or killed and dumped by a different person. Clearly this area is a dumping ground. If it's the same person, then they obviously have no problem going to that spot numerous times to dispose of their victims. If it's a different person, then they dumped him there because to them, it seemed like a good spot. There's no evidence that they were killed at the same time.

I don't understand how it seems likely that he was killed with her. There would be common evidence on both bodies if that were the case. There is zero evidence that he was killed with her. None. He could have been killed at a different time and/or killed and dumped by a different person. Clearly this area is a dumping ground. If it's the same person, then they obviously have no problem going to that spot numerous times to dispose of their victims. If it's a different person, then they dumped him there because to them, it seemed like a good spot. There's no evidence that they were killed at the same time.

There's no evidence that they werent. Sorry but we dont have access to any of the forensics and no information has been released. My point is the reasonable guess is that the male was killed and dumped with Jessica Taylor....because the male was dumped with Jane Doe in 2000 and because the males estimated time of death was "four months earlier" which was when JT was killed and dump.

Originally Posted by LindsayLohan6 View Post
“To narrow the focus this woman would have been last seen alive in the late summer or fall in 2000…Consider that this woman may have been working as a prostitute in New York City during that time…This woman may have had a tattoo or other identifiable characteristic on her right ankle,” Dormer said.
Thats a quote about Jane Doe 2000

JAne Doe and JT both being dumped with males suggest they may have been killed while in the company of a client and that indicates a police officer making an off the books arrest IMO

The interesting thing about this quote is that it suggests Dormer believes the unidentified Jane Doe 2000 " may have been working as a prostitute in New York City during that time"...this means they believed Jane Doe 2000 is connected to the Lisk.....the males could be connected to the Drag Queen or Gay festival that happens july 4 weekend on Fire Island

The interesting thing about this quote is that it suggests Dormer believes the unidentified Jane Doe 2000 " may have been working as a prostitute in New York City during that time"...this means they believed Jane Doe 2000 is connected to the Lisk.....the males could be connected to the Drag Queen or Gay festival that happens july 4 weekend on Fire Island

If the males were connected to the July 4 weekend, then that excludes male 2 because JT was killed sometime between July 18 and July 26 (if the theory that these people were killed together turns out to be true). I just think it's a huge leap to see any sort of connection between Jessica and male 2, and it doesn't seem logical based on what we know. I think this place is (as has been stated numerous times by LE in the media)simply an attractive dumping ground for a killer/killers. If these people were killed together, there would be evidence and I really don't understand why LE/media wouldn't mention it.

I also fail to see how the statement about Jane Doe 2000 is a sign that they think the LISK is responsible?

I'd also like to add that I have yet to see any mention of a male other than the guy in the median who had been there for decades and the Asian man in the female clothes-neither of whom have a connection to Jane Doe or Jessica Taylor.

They think she was a prostitute who worked in manhattan like JT....Since Jane Doe was dumped with a male JT was likely dumped with the male too... think the male is connected imo

They think she was a prostitute who worked in manhattan like JT....Since Jane Doe was dumped with a male JT was likely dumped with the male too... think the male is connected imo
What evidence is there that Jane Doe was dumped with a male?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tattooteena
Back