Victim: Timothy Henk Lenard Bosma

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I take comfort in knowing Tim's loved ones reflect upon our Heavenly Father during this most difficult time and in the years to come, finding the comfort through Him and knowing Tim is at peace, and in my heart, I believe justice will prevail. Leaning on each other for support is the reflection I gain through this tight knit and loving family. May reflecting on the wonderful, short years together bring you happiness and comfort in your darkest moments, which are pray are now few and far between. God bless all of you.

Rest in peacefully eternity Tim.

“Our Lord God has given us comfort and will be giving us comfort in the months and years to come,” said Hank.

http://www.hamiltonnews.com/news/hope-and-joy-spring-eternal/

Thank you RP for the touching video. We will never forget you Tim.
Tim Bosma Memorial Video - YouTube
I had type a thanks you to Swede for sharing such a heart warming video...I never saw this before
....IMO it represents the WONDERFUL man Tim Bosma ..was...unfortunely he rests in Heaven now...and that breaks my heart....and what for as His wife says ..".OVER a Lemon of a TRUCK...dam sad ...again In MY STRONG OPINION...I do not believe he Knew those dam men accused of his MURDER!....I am not wanting to discuss it either....RIP Tim Bosma...and Justice is on its way Mr. Bosma....I know you shall be watching too...robynhood......

Absolutely beautiful song Jen. You have the voice of an angel and I wish you all the best in your music career. Thank you and bless your heart. :'(

Just say a prayer for the broken heart who's left to carry on, We're all hurting for you, you've got a nation standing strong. Sharlene hold your little girl and we'll hold your hand.

Justice will be served SB.

Prayer for the Broken Heart. Click on play to hear this angel sing. Very touching.

JS lives more than 1,000 miles away in Alabama, but the singer-songwriter couldn't help but be touched when she heard about the tragedy that befell the Bosma family in her hometown of Ancaster.

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/3236847-a-song-for-a-broken-heart-dedicated-to-sharlene-bosma/

Wow. That video was very nice. It's amazing how many people were touched by Tim's beautiful life and senseless death that cut it short.

What's interesting is most of us didn't know him, never heard him speak or heard his crazy laugh Sharlene spoke of, but looking at his kind face you can just sense who this person was. Not fair.

'You will see him again in heaven,' Sharlene Bosma tells daughter.

In the same Hamilton banquet hall where three years earlier Sharlene Bosma married her husband Tim, she shared the story of her love for him with the rest of the world.

"On May 6 our lives changed forever. What happened to him was not God's doing. I know that if it wasn't Tim it could have been another man and another man's family. What if they didn't have the support that we have. I couldn't be here without all of you. Evil came to pass. We have seen there is far more good on this earth. I believe, especially in this case, good will overcome the evil"

http://www.cbc.ca/hamilton/news/story/2013/05/21/hamilton-bosma-memorial.html

Happy Birthday Tim! May you RIP. Praying your lovely wife and daughter find the strength they need today and in the days, weeks, months and years ahead.

...I must thank you Swanna for providing the above link that was on Canada AM....shows what a lovely caring person SB is ......and all she is doing for her fund raiser...Tim's Tribute...and again reminds us how special Tim Bosma was in real life...

2. I mentioned a few days ago that I saw only a few sec of Sharlene's face on the BIO stn ...series Unexplained ...think it may have been sunday around 9;30.....asking again did anyone see the show on TV..?...thanks robynhood......

...I must thank you Swanna for providing the above link that was on Canada AM....shows what a lovely caring person SB is ......and all she is doing for her fund raiser...Tim's Tribute...and again reminds us how special Tim Bosma was in real life...

2. I mentioned a few days ago that I saw only a few sec of Sharlene's face on the BIO stn ...series Unexplained ...think it may have been sunday around 9;30.....asking again did anyone see the show on TV..?...thanks robynhood......

Is this the interview you are looking for Robynhood? Way to go Sharlene! You are an amazingly, strong woman with a beautiful generous heart. Bless you sweetheart.

http://www.chch.com/full-special-sharlene-bosma-in-her-own-words/

:seeya:
Is this the interview you are looking for Robynhood? Way to go Sharlene! You are an amazingly, strong woman with a beautiful generous heart. Bless you sweetheart.

The few sec I saw was on the biography station and the series was UNEXPLAINED....I only saw her face for less than 5secs...It was her as I would know her face any where .....such a beautiful women...I am sure it will appear agin on BIO stn....look for the UNEXPLAINED series ..shows many UNEXPLAINED murders ...........I am sure she will again be LIMITED in what she says do to the PB ban...this shall take a long time ti UNRAVEL the REAL story...I do not expect anyone to understand it until it is in the COURTS!....Swede , silly billy reminds me of the Tori case that many of us followed here >>>>as nothing really became PUBLIC knowledge till it reaced the courts...robynhood..beautiful weekend her in Southern ONT...Summer is back ...so I am SMILING...:seeya:

The few sec I saw was on the biography station and the series was UNEXPLAINED....I only saw her face for less than 5secs...It was her as I would know her face any where .....such a beautiful women...I am sure it will appear agin on BIO stn....look for the UNEXPLAINED series ..shows many UNEXPLAINED murders ...........

The UneXplained is an American paranormal documentary television series. According to the Wikipedia page for the show, it appears that no episodes have been filmed in 2013 so it is impossible that there could be an episode featuring the Bosma case.

Perhaps you saw someone who merely resembled SB? Five seconds is a very short time to identify a face, and with SB being so prominently featured in the media recently, it would be easy to mistake someone with similar hair and features as her at a quick glance.

The UneXplained is an American paranormal documentary television series. According to the Wikipedia page for the show, it appears that no episodes have been filmed in 2013 so it is impossible that there could be an episode featuring the Bosma case.

Perhaps you saw someone who merely resembled SB? Five seconds is a very short time to identify a face, and with SB being so prominently featured in the media recently, it would be easy to mistake someone with similar hair and features as her at a quick glance.

A perfect example of mistaken identity after a quick sighting, especially when someone's face has been all over the media in a case that interests the identifier. Totally understandable. I guess it could happen to anyone!

Sent using Tapatalk 2

The few sec I saw was on the biography station and the series was UNEXPLAINED....I only saw her face for less than 5secs...It was her as I would know her face any where .....such a beautiful women...I am sure it will appear agin on BIO stn....look for the UNEXPLAINED series ..shows many UNEXPLAINED murders ...........I am sure she will again be LIMITED in what she says do to the PB ban...this shall take a long time ti UNRAVEL the REAL story...I do not expect anyone to understand it until it is in the COURTS!....Swede , silly billy reminds me of the Tori case that many of us followed here >>>>as nothing really became PUBLIC knowledge till it reaced the courts...robynhood..beautiful weekend her in Southern ONT...Summer is back ...so I am SMILING...:seeya:

Dear Robynhood, thank you for letting me know it was CHCH as that helped to locate videos. Here are a few links from CHCH and I bet one of them is the right one which you are looking for. You are very observant and of course five seconds isn't long to get a great look at someone, but yes, I believe many would recognize her face anywhere, as she is a very beautiful, young, distinguished looking, lady. Not only is she beautiful, she is very intelligent, strong and has a heart of gold. God bless her.

There are segments of them from the main interview she did titled Sharlene in Her Own Words

This is the long version in two segments. 11 minutes, 13 minutes. Then there are short segments in the other links provided, which are not in this link.

Sharlene shows Nick D the cards, letters, notes and drawing from kids she received. Also says she received a card for Eva their dog. :) Another clip under the one with Nick. 2:15 and 1:33 minutes.
http://www.chch.com/sharlene-doesnt-want-tim-bosma-to-be-forgotten/

In this link they are repeats of the main link IIRC. The report defines what is talked about in the video HTH. First video didn't work for me, 7:25, 3:24
http://www.chch.com/sharlene-bosma-in-her-own-words/

Sharlene talks about being scared. 2 minute video
http://www.chch.com/sharlene-bosma-interview-segment/

Hi there Cansleuther,,,,:seeya:...There is no doubt it was SHarelene Bosma ...I saw her talk and I know that face ...her facial expressions are UNIQUE...it was 9;30 last sunday....the UNEXLAINED on Bio station often reviews UNSOLVED murders...they were discussing TB case....I am hoping the show runs a REPEAT.....I am sure she could not say MUCH more than she did on her Interview in CHIH Hamilton station.......She has been interviewed about her NEW charity too...for TRIBUTE to TIM....links are posted here by swede for her charity.....

IT was again Definitely Sharlene Bosma on Unexplained series probably 20mins...Bio Station....robynhood..

IT was on the biography station ....Cansleuther...show title on Biography station was the' Unexplained " not a paranormal show...as I saw the next part and it was aNOTHER unexplained murder too....ha haha Wikipedia ...may not be explaining what I saw on Biography station...I watch bio stn all the time....:)...take care robynhood

...I Also THINK WE WILL continue to see Sharlene's bosma face out there in the news.....as she said" I do not want my husband Tim to be forgotten ,,,,or " remembered as JUST that GUY who tried to SELL his truck and was murdered.' She said " I am Tim's voice now and I will not LET him be forgotten......and PLAN to be at that TRIAL and hearings everyday as hard ash they are"....PLUS I know she remembers those faces that led her husband down her driveway...IMO no DOUBT in my mind!.....Sharlene gave LE a decription that matched the other man that went for a test drive with DM & MS the night before....DM : "Pay as you go" phone...( DM's ) was tracked from the tower ...used to call TB and the LARGER MAN on the day before and that 3rd person with a RAM truck who never met DM as he slept in......

I am sure you know cellphone towers TRACK EVERYTHING.....and it can Tell when a battery is even removed from a cell or it is turned off or if the battery went dead .....I can track where my younger son is on a iphone by using another iphone too... ( we have a special code which my computer GEEK son uses....I phone must be on to track it...JFYI as someone was asking about cellphones.....robynhoood....

A perfect example of mistaken identity after a quick sighting, especially when someone's face has been all over the media in a case that interests the identifier. Totally understandable. I guess it could happen to anyone!

Sent using Tapatalk 2

I would like to see the episode in question though.... sounds like a good show...

I think mistaken identity happens often.... JMO... my mother has been stopped a few times and called 'Bernice'....she has no idea who Bernice is haha

Yes Cansleuther that was the show where I saw Sharlene Bosma....unfortunately ...when I clicked on your link .I could not see it? ..maybe you have to be a member and log in>>>>I see a log in icon on your link.Did you see it on the link?...Thanks you found the correct show...9;30 Sunday Aug.18( I think )..must look back on my post POSTED ON THE SHARLENE BOSMA section here.....(as I saw it the day before...almost certain it was a SUNDAY.)..thanks robynhood....can anyone else see SHarlene Bosma on that link posted ABOVE by CANSLEUTHER....?:seeya:

Yes Cansleuther that was the show where I saw Sharlene Bosma....unfortunately ...when I clicked on your link .I could not see it? ..maybe you have to be a member and log in>>>>I see a log in icon on your link.Did you see it on the link?...Thanks you found the correct show...9;30 Sunday Aug.18( I think )..must look back on my post POSTED ON THE SHARLENE BOSMA section here.....(as I saw it the day before...almost certain it was a SUNDAY.)..thanks robynhood....can anyone else see SHarlene Bosma on that link posted ABOVE by CANSLEUTHER....?:seeya:

Do you remember the title of that episode? Can you remember what SB was doing...as in which way was she sitting left on the screen or right? Also any idea of the colour she was wearing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarrilinaCali