UK Victoria Taylor, 34, last seen at home 9am, Malton North Yorks, 30 Sep 24.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I've seen that people searching and the family are refusing to speak to media that are in the area, but also want more media coverage... Unfortunately to get one, you need the other.

There isn't really much to go on atm.

Why on earth with something like this we need to be as public fed an image captured with probably a mobile phone taking a picture of a image of the victim displayed on an CCTV monitor screen as a pixellated freeze frame in the playback sequence totally escapes me.

It's not like the CCTV system will be VHS and this is not some bootleg illegal capture of an embarassing event (like the F35 jet plunging off the end of the carrier deck was!)
It's not even a Home CCTV - this will be (hopfully) professional commercial grade camera's

It ridicolous!

The Police should be able to provide a proper actual CCTV image digitally captured from the CCTV movie Mpeg4 or whatever movie file. That way the blinking colours might actually be right......

I despair

Why on earth with something like this we need to be as public fed an image captured with probably a mobile phone taking a picture of a image of the victim displayed on an CCTV monitor screen as a pixellated freeze frame in the playback sequence totally escapes me.

It's not like the CCTV system will be VHS and this is not some bootleg illegal capture of an embarassing event (like the F35 jet plunging off the end of the carrier deck was!)
It's not even a Home CCTV - this will be (hopfully) professional commercial grade camera's

It ridicolous!

The Police should be able to provide a proper actual CCTV image digitally captured from the CCTV movie Mpeg4 or whatever movie file. That way the blinking colours might actually be right......

I despair
Yesss! Thank you for saying that.

I can see now that it’s been mentioned already, but the CCTV still does look like she’s talking to someone, probably the checkout assistant. I carry a backpack all the time, and whenever I’m at the till I always pop it on the counter, or on the floor in front of the counter, so that I can put my items inside. I assumed from the off that that’s why she isn’t wearing it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flimflam
Back