Video of a baby being taken out of crib (not baby Lisa)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Anyone who tried that with me would be immediately forced to wash EVERY item in that bed, blankets, sheets, bumpers everything they possibly touched.....and when finished would be re-arranging furniture away from the window.... and THEN sent out to buy and then install the most sophisticated window locks available! Not to mention they would be scrubbing the floors from where I wet my britches and/ or puked from the scare!

Anyone who tried that with me would be immediately forced to wash EVERY item in that bed, blankets, sheets, bumpers everything they possibly touched.....and when finished would be re-arranging furniture away from the window.... and THEN sent out to buy and then install the most sophisticated window locks available! Not to mention they would be scrubbing the floors from where I wet my britches and/ or puked from the scare!

This! :banghead:

Hey Guys - let's go easy on those references to violence, okay?

I agree it the whole thing is rather disturbing!

Salem

PS - I would be getting a divorce, right quick!!!!

Oh and I hope mommy moved the crib away from the window after that!

That's what made me think they were all in on the prank.

Seriously, who the heck puts a baby's crib right by a window like that?
I always put mine far away from the window just because it's colder near the window and I get freaked out about lightning coming through the window during a bad storm.

Don't get me wrong...I think that the prank was funny, although the mom acted a LOT more relaxed than I would have. But, I'm wondering if this video belongs here on Lisa's forum. I'm not trying to seem like a prude, cuz I'm not, but I just feel that as a victim's forum, in case someone from that family looks here, this would be a really horrible thing to see. Perhaps move it to another area in the forum where it doesn't reflect directly on a real baby who was reportedly really kidnapped. Just a thought.

That's what made me think they were all in on the prank.

Seriously, who the heck puts a baby's crib right by a window like that?
I always put mine far away from the window just because it's colder near the window and I get freaked out about lightning coming through the window during a bad storm.

Or even just safety basics like not having the crib near the blinds and drapery cords. Or where the baby could fall out the window once he's old enough to climb.

That was not at all a funny prank. I think I would forbid my husband from ever seeing that "friend" again.

BTW, both of my babies hated being "entrap" as my first one called it. She would have gone to anyone to get out of her crib (BTW, she could climb out of PnPs when she was about 8 or 9 months old, and we moved her to a regular bed at 14 months, because she just would not stay in her crib no matter what we did, and I was afraid she was going to get hurt climbing out all the time). Now, my second pretty much wants me all the time, but she has outstretched her arms towards strangers a few times. I really think whether or not the baby will go to strangers is an innate personality thing. Some babies are really extroverted, some really introverted, most in the middle... just like adults. JMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwoForJoy
Back