**Voting over** for Yuri Melich as Allstar of the year!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:great:HELP MAKE THIS A REALITY!!!:great:
det.jpg

:rocker:REMEMBER TO KEEP ON ROCKING THE VOTE!!!:rocker:
VOTE HERE- http://www.amw.com/allstar/2011/

after struggling on my home computer, 3 browser and a reboot later, i FINALLY gotten my vote in today!

Thank you for voting for Yuri Melich!

Tell your friends about this AMW All-Star.

:goldcrown:

Yuri in top three....Keep those votes coming.....:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

AMW All-Star Update

You've nominated thousands of brave first responders from all across the country and your votes have determined eight amazing AMW All-Star finalists, each with their own inspiring story. You'll find information about all of our finalists on our website, complete with a video profile of each weekly winner. AMW.com also offers you a great way to show your support for our finalists: downloadable posters that you can print out and post around your community, so everyone will know about your hero, and how to vote for them.

Now your votes will decide which of our finalists will become the 2011 AMW All-Star Grand Prize winner! Voting for the Grand Prize winner is underway and continues through Sunday May 8th. Just visit our website at www.amw.com/allstar, where you can cast your vote for your favorite All-Star finalist. You can vote once a day, every day, either at our website, www.amw.com, or by text message using your Sprint phone. Details on how to vote by phone are on the AMW website.

Then on May 14th AMW Host John Walsh will present the Grand Prize winner with a check for $10,000 provided by Sprint at a ceremony in Washington, DC. The Grand Prize winner will also enjoy an All-Star weekend at the NASCAR SPRINT Cup Series All-Star Challenge in Charlotte, NC. (Please see official rules for details.)

You'll meet the winner on America's Most Wanted on Saturday June 4th (9 pm ET/PT on FOX). But, if you can't wait to find out who you've chosen as the 2011 AMW All-Star -- keep checking www.amw.com/allstar to find out!

America's Most Wanted returns to FOX on June 4, 2011. Sign up for our weekly newsletter, the AMW Insider, to receive latest news on all of our cases.

I love to watch YM testify, especially when JB needles him. I do think he has near perfected the technique of answering hostile and potentially incriminating (and sometimes asinine!) questions with such wisdom, finesse, and poise. Today's vote is in.

Voted as i do daily. Good Luck Yuri!!!!!

Still in the Top 3!!!!! Go Yummy! Go Yummy!

:woohoo:

Voted for YURI today Sat. One more vote for the "ALLSTAR" we hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth