**Voting over** for Yuri Melich as Allstar of the year!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted for him several times. Hope he gets it. He deserves it.

One thing I will say... Yuri was always in the top three... every day. The other brave men and women who were nominated came and went. I think Yuri has this! I just don't know if he will get disqualified due to the schedule of things the winner will have to be available for??

Either way... I'm happy that I was part of this! GO YURI!!

Oh gosh, I'm so nervous. The rules say if the winner cannot comply with the entire prize travel details, it's forfeited, including the $10,000 and the jacket! He'd have to travel to Washington, D.C. on May 13, which I bet he could do for the weekend. May 21 is when he'd have to go to Charlotte, that's also a weekend, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Yuri, if it's you, you get one chance to answer the phone tomorrow. Good luck. YOU ARE OUR ALL-STAR!

I just voted. Is today the last day? He is in the top 3 still, so keep those votes coming WS'ers.

http://www.amw.com/allstar/2011/vote.cfm?id=9324
f0115t.jpg

Vote for Sunday, in.....still in the top three...

Thank you for voting for Yuri Melich!

Tell your friends about this AMW All-Star.:great:

Last day to make it happen!!! :seeya:
det.jpg

:woohoo:GIT-R-DONE!!!:woohoo:

Voted !!! Best wishes to Yuri, no matter the outcome you will always be a HERO to all who seek justice for Caylee !!!!!

Got my vote in.

Last day - let's make it pay!:great:

Voted, and updated the thread title! When do they announce the winner?

Voted, and updated the thread title! When do they announce the winner?

What concerns me MOST is this statement under the "Official Rules" -

Nominee and Winner Notification: Potential nominees and potential winners must be able to receive a call from an unlisted/blocked phone number. The Contest Administrator shall not be obligated to make more than one (1) attempt to contact the potential nominees and winners. If the Contest Administrator is unable to reach a potential winner via phone after one (1) attempt, no message will be left and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify the potential winner and select an alternate.

http://www.amw.com/allstar/2011/official-rules.cfm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member