**Voting over** for Yuri Melich as Allstar of the year!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just squeaked in!
There's still a few minutes left if anyone else has forgotten.

Keeping fingers and toes crossed that Yuri is the winner!!

hubby and I got ours in......was reading some of the info on the contest and weekly winners receive duffle bags......bet Yuri has a locker full by now....LOL

I voted everyday since I first saw this thread. When will the winner be announced?

Yuri is finalist for week 8!!!!!!!!! Oh, yeah! There is no way to vote any longer, but it looks like we all made a difference!

:great:

This is the message posted on the website:

Thank you to everyone who voted in the 2011 AMW All-Star contest! The winner will be announced shortly.

http://www.amw.com/allstar/2011/finalist_index.cfm

Wow! I saw AMW was on hiatus for another month and thought we would have to wait til then! Wouldn't that be awesome if he were announced the winner on the day jury selection starts!! Knock wood!

I thought it was going to be announced at the Charlotte Race Memorial Day Weekend.

Yuri is still my hero !!! Thanks for all you do . . .

Tommy Norman sounds like an all-star who cares very much about children. I am grateful for the work he does--it's good to know that there are officers out there with heart and dedication who are working so hard to make this world a better place!

Kudos to both Tommy Norman and "our" Yuri Melich!

Yuri, you know that you will always be an all-star to us WSers! Caylee is smiling at you tonight, Yuri.

:fireworks:

I bet he couldn't pick up that call-- that's a tough requirement!

You're still a winner in my eyes, Yuri!! :)

do we know what place yuri DID come in? i hope 2nd...again i said before all the candiates are probably good deserving people..and tommy norman, well probably fits the bill~! but still wanted yuri to win...he's a winner here, and to caylee...

Yuri is still an All-Star to all of us at WS!! I'll bet he only lost by 1 vote.

I was sure he was going to win but the competition sure was tough. Every story I read made me think all the officers nominated were deserving. I'm sure Yuri knows what an honor it was just to be nominated.

Yuri you are a WS ALL-STAR and will be forever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beeaimee