**Voting over** for Yuri Melich as Allstar of the year!!!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted today!!! Yummy Yuri, YAY!

I have watched the show the First 48 and I have seen these detectives go into very dangerous and volatile situations when confronting a suspect... or even confronting the families and friends of suspects. They go door to door... not knowing what they are going to encounter when the door is answered. All these detectives have started out as officers... have worked in gang units... worked drug cases... pulled people over... etc... Just because they climbed the ladder to become detectives doesn't mean they haven't put their work in.

I have respect for all LE and Firefighters... but I don't think that Yuri Melich's title right now takes away from the fact that he has dedicated his entire life to Law Enforcement. He made it through the ranks and is where he is at today because of his dedication and that deserves my vote!

While Yuri is very good at what he does, it is just not the same as a police officer or fire fighter. My cousin is a fire fighter and I know the dangers he faces everytime he goes out. A good friend is married to a police officer.
Sorry, I did vote, but not for Yuri.

http://www.infobarrel.com/Media/Firefighters_Fighting_a_House_Fire

He saw a car go into a lake and pulled the guy out! And it wasn't his job! It says he used to be at a local PD, I'm sure he started on patrol.

Voted for Yuri!! Love him, always, for how he has stood for Caylee. Not to mention he's one FINE looking man!!!! :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member