VT - Austin Colson, 19, Royalton, 11 Jan 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My thinking is that she didn't commit the murder but might be ostensibly "involved" since she's married to killer. She wants a separate lawyer to focus on, at the very least, keeping HER out of it. If they BOTH TRULY had nothing to do with Austin's disappearance, they would both just have the same lawyer since they know that there will be no resulting guilt..

I think she knows exactly what happened and helped her criminal husband clean up and cover up the Austins murder! I live locally and as a prison employee have seen her husband come and go from the facility for at least a decade!

I think she knows exactly what happened and helped her criminal husband clean up and cover up the Austins murder! I live locally and as a prison employee have seen her husband come and go from the facility for at least a decade!
I'm very sorry that this has happened in your town. It shakes the security of your home and neighbors. I would only say try not to bury someone with little evidence. IMO...many women have only been guilty of loving bad men. You probably have seen many situations in the prison.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Its such a scary and sad situation. I live locally and have teens only a year and two younger than Austin. My ex husband owns a local business where he had hired the guy who's now in jail to do manual labor on job sites. Ive been a correctional nurse at the state prison where the guy who was driving the truck & in my opinion killed Austin has been a frequent flyer! It was printed in the local paper that they found searches on his phone for how long it takes to get rid of gun shot residue. Unfortunately, I think that he killed Austin over drugs/money and he wont be found until the snow melts.

There is so many woods up there along with the Connecticut River- his body could be anywhere. Such a shame.

New article but nothing new imho-

Parents of missing Royalton man call for on community for help

A Royalton man remains missing more than a month after he was last seen. Deaunna Mckinne continues to search for answers in the disappearance of her son, Austin Colson, and it comes as new developments have been made in the case.

"It is like he vanished in thin air. No signs of what happened. Just really scary because you don't know," said Deaunna Mckinne. She spends most of her days waiting by the phone. Her son, 20-year-old Austin Colson, disappeared January 11th and has not been seen since. she fears the worst. "For a few weeks now I have been feeling that way -- that is he no longer with us."

Police say Colson planned to sell scrap metal on the morning he went missing. A few days later, a trailer which he borrowed from his dad was found filled with metal on a back road in Sharon.

"It is really hard. I have a lot of days where I am upset and I just sit there and cry. It is really hard to process something like this. Especially when you don't know what happened," Mckinne said.

But now there is a new twist. Police announced a suspect in Colson's disappearance. Richard Whitcomb of White River Junction is currently being held on an unrelated gun possession charge. Whitcomb allegedly told police that he used a gun as collateral during a drug deal with Colson. And according to family, he was the person Colson was meeting with the scrap metal.

Mckinne has known Whitcomb for years. "I'm shocked. I didn't think he would do something like that if he is the one. He should man up to it. If they have got evidence now, there is no use in hiding," she said. She also says other people likely know more than they are saying. "I'm sure that there is some people out there that do know what happened to my son that day that are keeping quiet."

Mckinne says any new information could help crack the case, even if it's an anonymous tip.

Austin's father said tol WCAX he is pleading with every homeowner in the Upper Valley to check their yards to make sure there is no sign of his son.

http://www.wcax.com/content/news/Parents-of-missing-Royalton-man-call-for-help-474509293.html

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

A few but no new info. You might be interested in other info with a search of other pages.

What's really bizzare to me is that Robert Ettori is still missing as well. They're around the same age.

Because I do not have Facebook and can not see the page everyone is reading I have a question?
Is this still considered a missing person case or are they now looking at a homicide angle??

Because I do not have Facebook and can not see the page everyone is reading I have a question?
Is this still considered a missing person case or are they now looking at a homicide angle??

Right now, it is still a missing person case, though they do have a POI in jail for different reasons.

Yes I read about him in one of the links above. So nothing concrete has come up from the POI that is in jail because we would know by now. As of yet that is.

Nope but posts on fb between those that live in the area could be compared to the hatfields and mccoys.

Nope but posts on fb between those that live in the area could be compared to the hatfields and mccoys.

LOL, this is like one of the only times I wish I did have FB but it still does not outweigh my reasons not to.
I know the area well, it is rural and many of course know who is who.
I was surprised that the VT State Police were letting all that banter go on the page but it most likely is saving them alot of legwork!

LOL, this is like one of the only times I wish I did have FB but it still does not outweigh my reasons not to.
I was surprised that the VT State Police were letting all that banter go on the page but it most likely is saving them alot of legwork!
IMO....facebook has delivered the case to them with a bow on top. But still no Austin....

IMO....facebook has delivered the case to them with a bow on top. But still no Austin....

Agreed! I’ve read a lot of Facebook comments on cases but that was quite...telling. And I think shall come to be true. Poor Austin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is also a personal page that I can't post here but was shared with me...and oh my!
ETA I do hope that the person in jail harmed Austin speaks up.

There is also a personal page that I can't post here but was shared with me...and oh my!
ETA I do hope that the person in jail harmed Austin speaks up.

Could you send me that link via private message? Thanks!

Well I would be more than interested to read anything you could send me. I feel so in the dark because I have not been able to see what you are all seeing. :hanging:

*snork* I live further north and it's and we have Hatfields vs Hatfields and Mcoys vs Mcoys. Anything else is a bonus as long as I'm not involved!:scared:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB
Back