VT VT - Brianna Maitland, 17, Montgomery, 19 March 2004

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIANNA​

Another birthday Brianna's family has to endure the pain of not knowing where she is or what happened to her. No families should experience that pain.

I swear I thought that they had taken someone into custody or something regarding Briana? I think it was a while ago, but I thought they had found someone who knew something but would not get in trouble if he said what he knew...Am I going nuts, or did this happen or not? And if so, does anyone know what came of that?

Thanks!

I know that I read a news article that stated that someone in custody with a connection to drugs made a "deal" regarding his charges if he revealed information regarding Brianna.

Don't which forum on which I read about it, but also recall that someone replied with a comment about the person walking out of the courthouse while no one knew where Brianna was.

Bring Maura Home!
www.mauramurray.com
www.spbowers.com\mauramissing.html

Peabody said:
I know that I read a news article that stated that someone in custody with a connection to drugs made a "deal" regarding his charges if he revealed information regarding Brianna.

Don't which forum on which I read about it, but also recall that someone replied with a comment about the person walking out of the courthouse while no one knew where Brianna was.

Bring Maura Home!
www.mauramurray.com
www.spbowers.com\mauramissing.html

Thanks for replying, I knew I had heard that somewhere! I think it may have been at MauraMurray.com....although I'm not sure. I wish we knew what happened w/that guy for sure! It seemed like the best lead so far (that I can remember) I wish more people "knew" about Briana and Maura
I feel like LE was a little too "hush hush" (at least about Maura.) If I find any info about Bri I'll post a link.

Brianna and Maura Murray are featured in the Websleuths Spotlight. There are a lot of articles for background on Brianna's case...I almost missed it because I usually click on Missing...you need to click on Forums...

Marisa714 said:
Thanks for the link! I've been reading and am now more confused...do you know how the 'white truck' is tied to both of the girls? Or of any links regarding Gia Rae Collins? I'll keep looking but if you know I'd greatly appreciate any more info! Thanks

I found this which answers my question!

http://www.bringbrihome.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=279&st=15

Sep 18 2005, 11:15 AM
Post #29
Huppster,

I don't recall anyone stating that a white pick up was seen near the Black Lantern that night. There was a report that a white pick up was setting backed in near the Longley Bridge on Longley Bridge Road for quite a while the night Bri went missing. Longley Bridge Road is very close to the abandoned house where Brianna's car was found. I am not sure, as I am not a local, but does anyone know if you can actually view the abandoned house from where the truck was parked? We are still unsure if the truck is involved or not. I feel most of the people who have reviewed this case feel that the truck is NOT involved.

ADMIN

Oops sorry I just realized I'm posting in the Missing person info & support! I'll try to find another thread to discuss this in! I'm really sorry!

post-164-1129678768.jpg

This was posted on Bri's site Oct. 18 by Catmaster...I'm so happy for the Maitland's that Brianna's case will get this type of exposure.

Yes, I said that... Brianna is being featured on the latest advertisement for a very new, upcoming Miniseries on Lifetouch TV for Women. Oct. 24...Oct. 24... Oct. 24th... starting at 9PM, for two nights. Lifetime's Miniseries on "Human Trafficking"

About time the media spoke up!

VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED I'm being serious!!

This is the link to the Lifetime Miniseries Trailer... (in a few moments...)

By now, Brianna's image has been seen by millions of people around the world!!!! And it will be seen by millions more in the next few days, especially if we help it along!!! ... please pass the link around as best you can...

I've attached an image I was able to capture - bottom left of this post... I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw her... just a second, but enough to recgonise her... I had to go back and snap this snapshot using special software... but there she is - at the bottom of this post and in the advertisement for the Miniseries.... it's what's called subliminal projection, or advertising... the best kind of advertisizing there is!!!

Thank you Lifetime, TV for Women and MSNBC

Lifetime TV Original Movie Human Trafficking

Please also read this link today from Newsweek:

MSNBC Newsweek

Police Teams Search For Missing Teen

October 28, 2005

A platoon of police, volunteers, and specially-trained dogs hit the woods Friday in Franklin County looking for any sign of a teenage girl who went missing a year-and-half ago.

It is the latest chapter in the baffling disappearance of Brianna Maitland.

The police say the stepped search search for Brianna Maitland had been planned for some time and they made it clear that they do not expect to find her alive.

"We do not know what we're gonna find for remains if there is anything out there," said Vermont State Police Lt. Brian Miller speaking at an afternoon press conference to discuss the two-day search effort.

Miller heads up the State Police investigation to find Brianna Maitland that was renewed Friday in two areas of Berkshire and Montgomery. Forty-five police officers from three states -- teamed with cadaver sniffing dogs -- fanned out in the hills looking for any signs of the missing teenager.

Police have conducted an exhaustive investigation for the 17-year-old since she disappeared without a trace in March 2004 after she left her restaurant job in Montgomery. Police have followed hundreds of leads, conducted hundreds of interviews, including some indicating she may have been involved with drugs and drug dealers. But there have been no arrests, and police say they have no specific suspects; just a lot of non-specific information that triggered this search.

"There's just multiple pieces of information, many anonymous tips, thru interviews just probable locations where that we could look and maybe bring some closure to this case," said Lt.Miller.

If the police found anything new Friday that would help locate Brianna Maitland, they are keeping it to themselves.

Police say the search effort will end Saturday at dusk unless they find something that would justify staying on.

http://www.wcax.com/Global/story.asp?S=4044265&nav=4QcS

Thanks for posting the story and link! I'm always looking for new information about Brianna. Even though I don't know her, I've been interested in her case. I hope they find Brianna or some answers soon. I can't imagine being in their position :(

Brianna's poster was the one spotlighted at the end of "Without A Trace" tonight.

I wonder if they've identified any - or all - of the women on the undeveloped film in Regan's car?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back