VT VT - Gracie Reapp, 5, & mother Grace Reapp, 32, Jericho, 6 June 1978

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hi D_S! Thank you for your kind reply. I have been jumping in and out of WS today, and didn't have time to read the whole story. Just thought it might help. Sorry to say both are still mysteries. :(

Thank you though!

Bless you, Christine, for all the hard work you do to help others. There's a very special place in Heaven just for you. :blowkiss:

Hi D_S! Thank you for your kind reply. I have been jumping in and out of WS today, and didn't have time to read the whole story. Just thought it might help. Sorry to say both are still mysteries. :(

Thank you though!

Bless you, Christine, for all the hard work you do to help others. There's a very special place in Heaven just for you. :blowkiss:
To my dearest Taximom,:blowkiss:
I hold each and every one of your posts dear in my heart. I want to thank-you again for your post. You are such a great asset to Websleuths and I am grateful for your help.
All of my Love and Respect to you,
dark_shadows

This guy is at least 60 years old. What job would he have to support himself?

This happened a short distance from me and I am bumping this thread for Grace and Gracie.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

Grace M. Canto Reapp
Missing since June 6, 1978 from Jericho, Chittenden County, Vermont
Classification: Endangered Missing

Vital Statistics Date Of Birth: October 1, 1945
Age at Time of Disappearance: 32 years old
Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'7; 190 pounds
Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Brown hair; brown eyes.
Marks, Scars: Scar on abdomen.

Circumstances of Disappearance
Grace disappeared under suspicious circumstances with her daughter, Grace Noel Reapp (nickname "Gracie") on June 6, 1978 from her residence located on Hanley Lane, Jericho, Vermont.
Her husband, Michael Reapp, reported them missing on June 11. He filed for divorce from Grace on June 16, citing desertion and intolerable severity. Grace and Michael have two older sons, both of whom were in elementary school at the time.
Authorities believed that Grace and Gracie's disappearances were extremely suspicious from the onset of their investigation. Michael admitted that he had been involved in several extramarital affairs while married to Grace. Michael eventually married one of the women he was involved with while married to Grace. He moved his new wife and two sons to Florida shortly thereafter.
Michael Reapp admitted to detectives that his relationship with Grace was physical at times, but that he figured that she (Grace) just took her daughter (Gracie) and left him and the boys. Michael Reapp advised that he had always believed that Grace was living somewhere with her family members.
Investigators reclassified Grace and Gracie's disappearances as homicides in 1996 and questioned Michael once again about any knowledge he may have had regarding the cases. Michael fled from his Florida home alone in late 1996 upon learning about the continuing investigation. His truck was discovered abandoned at an airport in New Orleans, Louisiana in December 1996; he has never been seen again. Authorities are searching for Michael as a person of interest in order to continue questioning him regarding Grace and Gracie's cases.
Police have returned to the Jericho property 14 times since 1978, and employed ground penetration radar and conducted three digs between 1996 and 2000 at the Jericho homestead where the Reapp family once lived.
Michael 's vital statistics are below:

MReapp1.jpg

Michael Reapp, circa 1996
Date Of Birth: July 30, 1945
Age at Time of Disappearance: 51 years old
Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'10; 165 pounds
Distinguishing Characteristics: Brown hair; brown eyes. Michael may have a beard. He has full dentures. Michael wears contact lenses or eyeglasses. He has experience working as a dockmaster. Michael attended the Coast Guard Academy, but never graduated.

Grace Noel Reapp
Missing since June 6, 1978 from Jericho, Chittenden County, Vermont
Classification: Endangered Missing

Vital Statistics Date Of Birth: February 10, 1973
Age at Time of Disappearance: 5 years old
Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 3'0"; 30 lbs.
Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Brown hair; brown eyes.
Nickname: Gracie
Circumstances of Disappearance
Gracie disappeared under suspicious circumstances with her mother, Grace Canto Reapp on June 6, 1978 from her residence located on Hanley Lane, Jericho, Vermont.
Her father, Michael Reapp, reported them missing on June 11. He filed for divorce from Grace on June 16, citing desertion and intolerable severity. Grace and Michael have two older sons, both of whom were in elementary school at the time.
Authorities believed that Grace and Gracie's disappearances were extremely suspicious from the onset of their investigation.
Michael Reapp admitted to detectives that his relationship with Grace was physical at times, but that he figured that she (Grace) just took her daughter (Gracie) and left him and the boys. Michael Reapp advised that he had always believed that Grace was living somewhere with her family members.
Investigators reclassified Grace and Gracie's disappearances as homicides in 1996 and questioned Michael once again about any knowledge he may have had regarding the cases. Michael fled from his Florida home alone in late 1996 upon learning about the continuing investigation. His truck was discovered abandoned at an airport in New Orleans, Louisiana in December 1996; he has never been seen again. Authorities are searching for Michael as a person of interest, in order to continue questioning him regarding Grace and Gracie's cases.
Police have returned to the Jericho property 14 times since 1978, and employed ground penetration radar and conducted three digs between 1996 and 2000 at the Jericho homestead where the Reapp family once lived.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/325dfvt.html

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/326dfvt.html

There have been threads about Grace and Gracie here for a couple of years.

Posts from 2006 click on the link under each headline;

Vermont: Mother and daughter Grace Reapp june 6th,1978
http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40152&highlight=reapp

Florida murder-suicide rekindles interest in 1980s Vt-NH deaths
http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40272&highlight=reapp

How Vermont police cracked 2 cold cases
http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41183&highlight=reapp

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

Okay, sorry. I searched for "Reapp" and it produced no results, so I assumed that no posts had been made here for them.

Grace M. (Canto) Reapp
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Last Seen: June 6th, 1978
Last Location Seen:
Her residence located on Hanley Lane, Jericho VT

Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Height: 5’7”
Weight: 190
Race: White

Here is the link for the missing flyer and lots more to read!
http://www.dps.state.vt.us/vtsp/missing/reapp_grace.htm
[/FONT]

I have been looking at Jane's for Grace & Gracie, I came across this; http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1029umga.html
Does this photo not look like Gracie? If you think so, this John Doe had some connection to her, Strange?!!!
The photo of Gracie here; http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/r/reapp_gracie.html on the left looks alot like her (only in this pic her bangs are cut very high, like she might've taken scissors to her own hair and this is how it was remedied)... or this is how the photo was retouched, but the faces match!
Maybe Gracie was given to this fella, or he was related in some way. Did they have family liviing in Georgia? This John Doe may have known what happened to her and was murdered for that knowledge.
Another little note; Michael Reapp favors Franklin Delano Floyd (when Floyd was younger) could be a relation there, too! Has anyone looked into that possibility, maybe Gracie is (was)Sharon, I know her birthdate's not what LE expected but, wow, they look alot alike.....
Maybe I need to write some fictional mystery books or something! I could earn a better living with my vivid imagination!
Has Julianne taken all the websites down? Or have I just missed them somewhere? Got any links with updates?
Thanks!!!

I worked this with the family for quite sometime.....I regret to admit that I lost track, as I do so many...and I am learning as I go not to get involved in too many cases at once.

Anywho...we posted on news stations, papers, boat docks, OMG, everything you can think of...we even had a poster made up of Reann in different lang. Family was for sure he was in areas and we send fliers and press releases...NADA.

In the midst, you get involved in other cases...ugh, no excuse.

There are just so many. 57,000 UID last count.....what is the count on our missing???

http://www.julianawoodworth.com/grace/VERM...TE%20POLICE.htm

The Vermont State Police Seek Information.
SUSPICIOUS DISAPPEARANCE OF
MOTHER AND DAUGHTER
On June 6, 1978 Grace M. (Canto) Reapp, 32 years old, and her 5 year old daughter Grace Noel "Gracie" Reapp disappeared from their home located in Jericho, Vermont.

MISSING

Grace M. Canto Reapp
DOB - 10/1/45
Picture taken in 1978.
VICAP Case # 95VT000003 Grace Noel Reapp
DOB - 2/10/73
Approximately five years old in this picture.

Grace M. (Canto) Reapp is described a white female, 190 pounds, with brown hair and brown eyes. She is 5' 7" tall.
Grace's 2 sons, Brian, age 11 and Patrick, age 8 were in Elementary school at this time.

On June 11, 1978 Michael Reapp reported his wife Grace and daughter Gracie as missing to the Vermont State Police.

MISSING PERSON
This picture was taken in 1995. He is described as a white male, 5' 10" tall, 165 pounds.

He may have a beard. He also may have contact lenses or eye glasses. He has a full set of dentures.

He has worked as a dock master and attended but did not graduate from the Coast Guard Academy.

Social Security #291-40-3809

Michael Reapp
DOB - 7/30/45

On June 16, 1978 Michael Reapp filed for divorce from Grace on grounds of desertion and intolerable severity.

Investigators initially assigned to this case concluded that the unexpected disappearance of Grace and Gracie Reapp was suspicious.

In the years following the disappearance of Grace and Gracie, several State Police investigators have worked on this case.

Various record checks with government agencies, including the State Department and the Social Security Administration have revealed that there is no activity listed on Grace Reapp.

The consensus of opinion is that their disappearance is the result of foul play, and that Grace and Gracie Reapp are dead.

Investigation revealed that Michael Reapp had an extra-marital affair, at the time of Grace's disappearance. The extra-marital affair had been ongoing for almost a year prior to the disappearance.

On November, 1994, Det. Sgt. Gerald H. Charboneau was assigned this case for follow up investigation.

On 09-23-96 Michael Reapp was interviewed by Vermont State Police Detectives at his residence in Jupiter, Florida. At that time, Michael Reapp was advised that the disappearance of his wife and daughter (Grace and Gracie Reapp) was suspicious, and that the investigation was being treated as a homicide case.

At that time, Michael Reapp had admitted to Detectives that he and Grace Reapp were having marital problems for the two years prior to her disappearance, as well as to having sexual relations with several women, including the one whom he eventually married.

On 10-21-96 State Police cadaver dog units, the F.B.I. Evidence Response Team, and a Ground Penetrating Radar Unit were searching the former Reapp residence in Vermont, from where Grace and "Gracie" were reported as missing.

On 10-22-96 a TV news reporter from Vermont called Michael Reapp in Florida and advised him of the current search process underway at his former Vermont residence.

On 10-26-96 Michael Reapp fled from his Florida residence without telling his wife or other family members of his intentions.

On 11-13-96 Brian Reapp had reported his father, Michael E. Reapp, as missing to the West Palm Beach Florida Sheriff's Department.

On 12-04-96 Michael Reapp's pick-up was found abandoned at the New Orleans (Louisiana) International Airport. This is the last confirmed location where Michael Reapp was identified as being.

Michael Reapp's current location is not known.

The Vermont State Police are requesting that anyone with information regarding the disappearance of Grace M. (Canto) Reapp, DOB: 10-01-45, or Grace Noel "Gracie" Reapp, DOB: 02-10-73, contact the Vermont State Police by calling him at (802) 524-5993 Ext. 2705 or via e-mail to Det. Sgt. Gerald H. Charboneau, Vermont State Police.

Furthermore, anyone with information regarding the unexpected disappearance of Michael Eugene Reapp DOB:07-30-45, or his current location, is also encouraged to contact the Vermont State Police.
http://www.julianawoodworth.com/grace/VERMONT STATE POLICE.htm

http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/apps/pb...9/NEWS01&theme=

Friday, June 23, 2006
Contact News Department

Neighbors in Jericho react to developments in the 1978 disappearance of a mother and daughter

Published: Friday, June 23, 2006
By Jill Fahy
Free Press Staff Writer

JERICHO -- For Kenneth Stygles, memories of the disappearance of his neighbors, Grace Reapp and her 5-year-old daughter, Gracie, had begun to fade. It was 28 years ago when the mother and daughter vanished, seemingly without a trace, from their split-level ranch house on rural Hanley Lane.

Only once in a while, Stygles said, would a trip to the mailbox and a glance at the Reapps' former home jog his memory of the missing pair, and of Michael Reapp, who claimed then he had no idea what had happened to his wife and daughter.

Thursday, it all came rushing back for Stygles and for other Jericho residents whose memories can reach back to 1978 and the case that stymied law enforcement officers for nearly three decades.

"I got home tonight and my wife yelled over to me that they've finally started to do something about it," Stygles said Thursday night. His wife, Lynne, had just watched television news reports that Michael Reapp is now wanted for the first- and second-degree murders of Grace and Gracie.

"My first reaction was, 'Oh, I hope they get him,'" Stygles said. "The question is now, how long it's going to be before they can find him."

Stygles said he remembers Michael Reapp, with whom he would often shoot the bull and drink beer, as being nice and a pretty regular guy for the most part.

Teenie Kozlowski, co-owner of Joe's Snack Bar in Jericho, remembers Michael and his wife. Kozlowski used to work in the post office in the 1970s and would often see the Reapps there.

"I knew Grace; she was very nice," Kozlowski said. "He was, too. He just seemed like one of those everyday, ordinary people."

Hearing that Michael Reapp is now wanted for murder didn't surprise Kozlowski. Grace and Gracie's disappearance just didn't make sense back then.

"I can't imagine anybody would just take off and not let their family know," Kozlowski said. Police, who also had doubted Michael Reapps' version of the story, eventually dug up the property in 1996, hoping to unearth the bodies of Grace and Gracie Reapp but never found anything.

Jericho is not the same town it was 30 years ago. Many of the families who lived there in 1978 have moved away, and their homes are now occupied by new families -- most of whom don't remember the Reapps.

Marc Turcotte lives next door to the house that used to belong to the Reapps. He's lived there only eight years and never met the family, but neighbors have passed on the sad story. Turcotte said he, too, wonders what became of the mother and daughter.

"If I'm working in the back yard, digging a ditch or something, I always wonder if I'm going to stumble across anything," Turcotte said. "I'll find a remnant of something, a bone, and I think 'I hope this is not what I think it is.'"
Contact Jill Fahy at 660-1898 or jfahy@bfp.burlingtonfreepress.com

http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/apps/pb...9/NEWS01&theme=

Top Stories

Top Stories Archives: Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat NewsWeek

Friday, June 23, 2006
Contact News Department

THIS WEEK IN PHOTOS

An arrest warrant has been issued for Michael Reapp age 60 for the 1978 murder of his former wife and their five year old daughter. This photo of Michael Reapp was taken in 1996.

Warrant issued in alleged 1978 double killing

Published: Friday, June 23, 2006
By Adam Silverman, Free Press Staff Writer

WILLISTON -- The Vermont State Police on Thursday declared a missing-persons case from 1978 a double homicide and issued an arrest warrant for the victim's former husband, Michael Reapp.

Police have had little information for a decade on the whereabouts of Reapp, now 60, but hope their actions can resolve the 28-year-old crime.

Grace Reapp, 32, and her 5- year-old daughter, Gracie, were last seen June 6, 1978, at the family's home in Jericho. Police have long considered the disappearance a possible homicide and Michael Reapp a "person of interest."

Authorities recently gathered all the evidence and presented a convincing case to Chittenden County prosecutors and a judge, investigators said Thursday.

The bodies of Grace and Gracie Reapp have not been discovered, despite extensive excavation on the 10-acre Jericho property in the late 1990s. New information has come to the attention of law enforcement, but the primary reason the case transformed into a murder investigation, police said, is
because the lead detective wrote an account that left authorities no plausible alternative conclusions.

"The evidence, though circumstantial, is very compelling," said Detective Sgt. Gerald Charboneau, whose sworn statement led to the issuance of the warrant. "This is the first time it has ever been presented to any judge."

For the family of Grace and Gracie Reapp, Thursday brought an overwhelming sense of relief. Relatives believed their loved ones were murder victims from early on. Formally accusing Michael Reapp -- the man they long suspected of being the killer -- might help them determine where mother and daughter are buried, and with that discovery bring them peace, said Grace Reapp's older sister, Juliana Woodworth, 63, of Franklin, Conn.

"I've waited 28 years for this," Woodworth said. "I've been praying for years we'd get a warrant for his arrest so we could find him, and then we can find them. I don't care what happens to him, don't care if he goes to jail. I just want him to tell me where they are."

Charboneau handed his affidavit to Chittenden County State's Attorney Robert Simpson on the 28th anniversary of Grace and Gracie Reapp's disappearance, he said at a news conference at the state police offices in Williston. Simpson decided to pursue the case and presented the sworn statement and a legal brief this week to Judge Michael Kupersmith.
The court paperwork is expected to be made public today.

Michael Reapp is being sought on a charge of first-degree murder in his wife's killing and second-degree murder in his daughter's slaying.
Gone missing
Michael Reapp was 20 and Grace Canto was 19 when they married Aug. 15, 1965, in Stonington, Conn. They had a son in 1967 and another in 1970, and Gracie was born Feb. 10, 1973.

By 1975, the couple had moved to a home on Hanley Lane, and Michael Reapp began work as an air-traffic controller at Burlington International Airport. The marriage was troubled, Woodworth said, and Grace Reapp suffered physical abuse at her husband's hands.

Grace Reapp was born to be a mother and enjoyed caring for her children, taking them on picnics and hiking on Mount Mansfield, Woodworth said.
"She was a jolly person, so full of fun. She was just a lovely, lovely person," Woodworth said. "The kids never got a store-bought cookie. Everything was fresh-baked and fresh-cooked. Those kids were her whole life."

Grace and Gracie Reapp vanished while the boys, ages 11 and 7, were at school. A note left behind said the pair weren't coming back, Woodworth said. She was suspicious; Grace would never leave her boys, Woodworth said.

Michael Reapp reported his wife and daughter missing June 11, 1978, according to state police. Woodworth began searching for her sister, hanging missing-persons posters and taking out newspaper

There was no word.

Citing "desertion," Michael Reapp filed for divorce June 16, 1978, according to a timeline Wood- worth has compiled. He continued living at the Jericho house with his sons.

That fall, Michael Reapp began sending letters to Woodworth. In them he discussed holidays and work, thanked his former sister-in-law for presents she sent her nephews. He often wrote about Grace and Gracie.
"Some days I really hurt, and other days I am just darn mad," he wrote in October 1978. "I have to tell myself that Grace and little Gracie are happy and getting along, but I would give anything I own to just talk to them, even on the phone for two minutes.

"Sometimes I think I am imagining all this or dreaming or have gone crazy and all this is in my mind."
In a letter that December, Michael Reapp suggested his wife ran off because she was having an affair and left the boys behind because they were old enough to know their mother's actions were "wrong."

"He told me all kinds of stories," Woodworth said. "Lie after lie after lie."
Police work

Michael Reapp married the children's baby sitter in November 1979, moved to Florida in 1983 and divorced in 1985, according to Woodworth's timeline.

Police said they began to focus on Michael Reapp as a suspect and domestic issues as a motive in 1988.
State police traveled to Florida and questioned Reapp, who had married a third time, in the fall of 1996. That October, state and federal investigators, police dogs and others converged on Hanley Lane and began digging under the house and elsewhere on the property. Again they found nothing.

State police say a local television reporter called Reapp in Florida and asked him about the search. He said he was surprised. Four days later, he vanished.

Police found his car at the airport in New Orleans, and bank records showed he made a withdrawal at a nearby ATM. He might have been spotted in 2000 in Cozumel, Mexico, police said.
Reapp, an avid sailor, could be in Mexico or the Caribbean and might be using an alias, police said Thursday. U.S. marshals and the FBI will join in the hunt, and Woodworth said she hopes the case will appear on the television show "America's Most Wanted."
'Piece upon piece'

Charboneau said police have a strong circumstantial case. Reapp repeatedly changed his account of events and motivations, the detective said. Police combed through witness statements. Authorities received several tips and leads since the 1996 search.
"Piece upon piece, layer upon layer" of evidence led investigators to conclude Grace and Gracie Reapp were killed by Michael Reapp, state police Detective Lt. Brian Miller said.

The case is the second 1970s-era homicide Vermont police said they've solved in less than a year. Police in August arrested Kenneth Bailey and charged him with murder stemming from the 1971 shooting of a Winooski man during a robbery. Bailey has pleaded not guilty.

Armed with the new arrest warrant, police in the Reapp case now are focused on finding him.

"This is just another step, another piece of the puzzle," Miller said. "We still have a lot of work to do."
Contact Adam Silverman at 660-1854 or asilverm@bfp.burlingtonfreepress.com

http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?

Reapp affidavit details facts that led to murder charges

Published: Saturday, June 24, 2006
By Sam Hemingway
Free Press Staff Writer

Michael Reapp lied to police about where he was when his wife and
young daughter disappeared in 1978, according to a new police
affidavit in the 28-year-old case that finally persuaded prosecutors
to charge Reapp with two counts of murder.

Police say he was not at work the night before his wife, Grace, and
daughter, Gracie, supposedly vanished June 7, 1978. In a 1996
interview, he told police he came home from working a night shift,
went to bed, and discovered Grace, then 32, and Gracie, 5, gone after
he woke up. The couple had two boys who attended school as usual that
day.

"Officials with the FAA revealed that Michael Reapp was not working
at the airport June 6, 1978, that he had called in sick," the
affidavit made public Friday said. Reapp, in a 1996 interview with
police, also said he could not remember whether he worked in the days
after their disappearance; police determined he did not go back to
work until June 13.

The discrepancy between Reapp's story and his former employer's
records is one of a number of pieces of circumstantial evidence woven
together by police to determine Reapp killed his wife and child.

No bodies or murder weapon have been recovered in the case. Reapp,
living in Florida in 1996, went missing shortly after learning from a
WPTZ-TV reporter that police were searching the ground around his
former home in Jericho for the remains of his wife and daughter.

Chittenden County State's Attorney Bob Simpson acknowledged that
murder cases built on circumstantial evidence are rare, but said he
was convinced that, with Reapp, the pieces fit together. Although the
affidavit is new, the evidence contained in it was gathered years
ago.

"This is the first time this matter has been presented to me,"
Simpson said. "I felt there was a sufficient basis to bring a
charge." Reapp was charged with second-degree murder in his wife's
death and first-degree murder in Gracie's death.

Simpson said now that the decision to charge Reapp has been made, he
expects the FBI to launch an aggressive search for Reapp, last seen
withdrawing money from an automatic teller machine in New Orleans
shortly after he left his home in Florida.

"The FBI is ready to make a concerted effort to find this gentleman,"
Simpson said. Reapp, now 60, is believed to be living in Mexico or
the Caribbean.

"He's very cagey," said Grace Reapp's sister, Juliana Woodworth, 63,
of Franklin, Conn. "He has a brilliant IQ, and he knows if he told
anybody what he did, he'd be gone. It'd be the end of him." Woodworth
has stayed in close contact with the Vermont State Police
investigation into what happened to Grace and Gracie Reapp.

According to the affidavit, the Reapps' marriage had become an
unhappy one by 1978; Reapp was involved in an affair with a woman who
was a car-rental clerk at the airport. The Burlington Free Press is
not publishing the identity of the woman because she was later the
victim of an alleged assault by Reapp.

Police said the woman recalled getting a phone call from a distraught
Reapp on a "summery day" around the time his wife and daughter went
missing.

"Reapp was emotional over the telephone, crying hard and upset," the
affidavit said the woman recalled. "Reapp had told her that his wife
Grace had left him and that she had also taken their daughter,
Gracie."

The woman said she told police she asked Reapp why he was so
upset. "I thought that's what we were heading for," she said she told
Reapp. The woman said Reapp told her he couldn't talk anymore,
adding, "I'll talk to you in a while, and just hang in there for me."

The woman moved into the Reapp home shortly after the disappearance
of Grace and Gracie Reapp, purportedly to be the two boys' live-in
baby sitter. She eventually married Reapp. Later, the woman said
Reapp beat her and might have killed her had relatives not stepped in
and stopped him.

The woman told police about a time Reapp had his hand around her
throat and declared, "Yeah, it's me; I'm back, and I'm your worst
nightmare." After another fight, she said he told her that she "did
not physically fight back like Grace."

The affidavit also said Reapp filed for divorce from his first wife
just 10 days after she disappeared and did not inform police that she
and his daughter were missing for four days.

Reapp told police at the time that his wife had left a note saying
she was leaving him and asking that he not try to find her. When
police asked to see the note, he claimed he had lost it.

"Michael Reapp had both motive and opportunity to kill his wife," the
affidavit said. "It is reasonable to believe he killed his daughter
because she was a witness to the killing of his wife."

POLICE AFFIDAVIT file of Michael Reapp's police affidavit, go to:
http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/assets/pdf/BT32278623.PDF ://http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/...BT32278623.PDF

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeCoffeeMa
Back