VT - Man Convicted of Setting Fire that Killed 4, Says He's Innocent

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes im sorry my mind was a lil confuzzeled there. I hope that the trial attorney sees it the same way. This has gone on long enough and they need the right person in jail for it.

Cynthia Sommer was exonerated, but not before her attorney Robert Udell filed an affidavit that he was ineffective as her attorney. He was touted as a hero and now she's a free woman. It may have happened regardless of attorney Udell's admissions, but he was awesome to have done it. Hopefully, this trial attorney will take a good look at his defense and have a come to Jesus meeting in his own mind.

Cynthia Sommer was exonerated, but not before her attorney Robert Udell filed an affidavit that he was ineffective as her attorney. He was touted as a hero and now she's a free woman. It may have happened regardless of attorney Udell's admissions, but he was awesome to have done it. Hopefully, this trial attorney will take a good look at his defense and have a come to Jesus meeting in his own mind.

I hope so, becuase the real person needs to be behind bars. After wednesday I can probably say more it all depends on what the judge says.
I am not sure if Eric will be here in VT or not seeing that it is only a status hearing but I have been told that a status hearing they are to be in court or they can do it by phone.
I am going to try to go to the court date on wednesday.

I hope so, becuase the real person needs to be behind bars. After wednesday I can probably say more it all depends on what the judge says.
I am not sure if Eric will be here in VT or not seeing that it is only a staus hearing but I have been told that a status hearing they are to be in court or they can do it by phone.
I am going to try to go to the court date on wednesday.

Well its hard to have an opinion, since we don't know what you know, but I'm hoping the truth comes out and if this young man is innocent, that he's freed PDQ!!!

Well its hard to have an opinion, since we don't know what you know, but I'm hoping the truth comes out and if this young man is innocent, that he's freed PDQ!!!

I agree. I hope we get more info on Wednesday.

Trust me I want to tell everything, I really do. :banghead: This is very hard not being able to say certain things, I know how the internet works, and right now I just don't want things being traced back to me, if you know where I am comming from. Right now im just playing it safe, but I thought that this should be on here.

I'm Still looking for my cord i took it off the puter cause I wasnt using it. That will teach me to do that again. LOL.

Trust me I want to tell everything, I really do. :banghead: This is very hard not being able to say certain things, I know how the internet works, and right now I just don't want things being traced back to me, if you know where I am comming from. Right now im just playing it safe, but I thought that this should be on here.

I'm Still looking for my cord i took it off the puter cause I wasnt using it. That will teach me to do that again. LOL.

You're doing the right thing and we understand. Wednesday will be here before you know it. Hang in there!!

You're doing the right thing and we understand. Wednesday will be here before you know it. Hang in there!!

Thank you. I know this has been going on for weeks and It had its first public announcement this morning, I almost fell to the floor and was balling like a baby. I'm trying to hang on as tight as I can.

I would love it if dark_shadows would reply to this thread seeing that Mr. Williams was in the jail were she worked to let everyone know what kind of person that he was, but if she does not want to I understand completely.:blowkiss:.

Thank you. I know this has been going on for weeks and It had its first public announcement this morning, I almost fell to the floor and was balling like a baby. I'm trying to hang on as tight as I can.

I would love it if dark_shadows would reply to this thread seeing that Mr. Williams was in the jail were she worked to let everyone know what kind of person that he was, but if she does not want to I understand completely.:blowkiss:.

I hope she does too. Do you want to tell us a little something about him as a person? You don't have to, but its interesting if you do!!

Eric is a very kind, sweet, generous, funny, respectful, helpful, young man who had a heart of gold. Eric never did anything to harm anyone. If anything it was the other way around, He was always trying to protect someone n stick up for them, Its just the person that Eric was.

If Eric wanted to kill and harm people and be an arsonist why would he have gone to all the other apartments to get everyone out of there apts and away from the buildings before anyone else was hurt. He also wouldn't have alerted anyone else of the fire.

Sorry that it took so long to resond.

Eric is a very kind, sweet, generous, funny, respectful, helpful, young man who had a heart of gold. Eric never did anything to harm anyone. If anything it was the other way around, He was always trying to protect someone n stick up for them, Its just the person that Eric was.

If Eric wanted to kill and harm people and be an arsonist why would he have gone to all the other apartments to get everyone out of there apts and away from the buildings before anyone else was hurt. He also wouldn't have alerted anyone else of the fire.

Sorry that it took so long to resond.

No, you're okay. We were posting fast and furious for a bit. Do they know how the fire started? It was started in his apartment, right? So, he's got to know the person who started it? I know you can't tell us who it was, but I can't think of any other way it was started in his apartment.

No, you're okay. We were posting fast and furious for a bit. Do they know how the fire started? It was started in his apartment, right? So, he's got to know the person who started it? I know you can't tell us who it was, but I can't think of any other way it was started in his apartment.

They say they know how it started. But first they said that it was Electrical, I am not sure if that was to throw us off and think that that is what it was.

See everyone knows who's apartment it was and yes they are still saying his apartment. It was not his apartment. He was renting a room. Yes he knows the person that did it and I do as well. This person that did this still to this day when we see him or her and they see that we/I see them they turn around and walk the other way. What does that tell you?

They say they know how it started. But first they said that it was Electrical, I am not sure if that was to throw us off and think that that is what it was.

See everyone knows who's apartment it was and yes they are still saying his apartment. It was not his apartment. He was renting a room. Yes he knows the person that did it and I do as well. This person that did this still to this day when we see him or her and they see that we/I see them they turn around and walk the other way. What does that tell you?

Ahhhhhh!!!! Interesting! Thanks for the info.

Waiting to hear what's going to happen in court today wasnt able to go due to no baby sitter.

This is interesting Vermontn. Keep us posted.

Hopefully justice will be served for this young man and the victims too.

fran

The only thing getting thrown out should be him......straight out the top window of a 100 storey building!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HNDere
Back