VT VT - Matthew Houskeeper, 59, last seen getting a haircut, car missing, phone inactive, missed work, Manchester, 14 Aug 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't know if it's my personality but I usually move on after a missing or murdered person is found. The waiting and not knowing is over for his friends and family and now it's time for them to grieve and remember the richness MH infused in their lives. But I couldn't stop reading his posts, about his boat and his friends and his rye sense of humour, and the way he embraced his home base with lots of images and comments, no denigrating outbursts but you knew where he stood politically, that he never passed up a meet up with friends, of which he had many, when someone asked him a dumb question he answered with one word answers, letting you know in retrospect, you asked a dumb question. He seemed like a wonderful person, witty, wise, a lover of nature, and wine, and beer and his family and his memories. Now he becomes one. Rest easy, Matthew.

I don't know if it's my personality but I usually move on after a missing or murdered person is found. The waiting and not knowing is over for his friends and family and now it's time for them to grieve and remember the richness MH infused in their lives. But I couldn't stop reading his posts, about his boat and his friends and his rye sense of humour, and the way he embraced his home base with lots of images and comments, no denigrating outbursts but you knew where he stood politically, that he never passed up a meet up with friends, of which he had many, when someone asked him a dumb question he answered with one word answers, letting you know in retrospect, you asked a dumb question. He seemed like a wonderful person, witty, wise, a lover of nature, and wine, and beer and his family and his memories. Now he becomes one. Rest easy, Matthew.
I keep returning to his FB myself. Trapanese sauce? Never tried it. But I will. Amazing how this stranger to all of us has made such an impact.

That’s beautiful…You prompted me to go to FB, which I hadn’t done yet because I tend to avoid it. You said it all I saw that we have a mutual friend, and I was thinking that if I’d seen Matthew’s profile at some point (randomly?!) I would have asked if he was single…..!

Last edited:
I undertsnd the family asked for privacy respect but has anyone found any new information at all ? This man touched all,our hearts
If his death was a medical emergency I hope it was swift and beyond resuscitation. I hope his family doesn't have to wait forever to find out what happened.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mustanglawton
Back