VT VT - Roberta Martin, 82, neigh went to check on her and didn't find her at home, suspicious, Enosburgh, Franklin County, 16 Jul 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

"Police say although there is no evidence right now to suggest the community is at risk, people still should take reasonable precautions, such as locking the doors to their homes and cars and remaining aware of their surroundings."

I know! I want Roberta found!

jmo

Comming home from work at 5:00am found elderly lady walking in road in nightgown and slippers thing was it was 17 degrees out. Took her home covered her with blanket called 911. This was on my street. 911 operator said a lady just called a missing report on her mother on my street. The older lady lived down the street from me and wandered off.

Her daughter was extremely grateful I just happened to see her at 5:00am

Comming home from work at 5:00am found elderly lady walking in road in nightgown and slippers thing was it was 17 degrees out. Took her home covered her with blanket called 911. This was on my street. 911 operator said a lady just called a missing report on her mother on my street. The older lady lived down the street from me and wandered off.

Her daughter was extremely grateful I just happened to see her at 5:00am
Unfortunately, that sort of thing happens all the time, especially with elderly people with cognitive impairment. I imagine that's what most people thought when they first heard about this case. We know that's not the case here, and that the circumstances are being called "suspicious."

Glad that one ended well, good on you!

The FB community search group just posted something interesting. Post by MT.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back