W.S. Exclusive. Cindy A. Tells Websleuths Owner Her Lawyer Is Taking On Websites!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it odd that they haven't been on many talk shows yet. I've seen from experience that the talk show producers are such hounds, they will try every way possible to get someone on their show. They call and call and try to get you to tell them your story then ask you not to go on another show.
yet.......it's just the beginning of everyone's new season so maybe we will see them before we know it!!!LOL!!!

And by the way, I'm totally blown away by the audacity of CA to suggest taking on the internet. I say "bring it on baby, bring it on" We've got your back Tricia !!! Can I grill her when she's on the stand?
OMG...can you even imagine if it came to that? They'd have to have a live satellite feed outside in the parking lot for the overflow crowd of WSers showing up to lend their support.

The only thing I can think of for Plan B is to actually send her money orders. Whatcha guys think?

Or any other ideas?

Cash wrapped in white paper works well.
No return address needed, or trip to the store/post office.
IMO :)

Cash wrapped in white paper works well.
No return address needed, or trip to the store/post office.
IMO :)

That's true too. I still have to go to US to mail it though. LOL. Its no big deal for me.

I just love this idea of getting her a laptop. Love it, love it, love it.:blowkiss:

yes yes yes

GOOD IDEA

she cant rip em up... i mean she could but that would be silly

i have a post office real close by... i will do mine tomorrow WITH

NO RETURN ADDRESS
What if she goes and donates the money? Maybe we should just go and order her a computer? (or is that too presumptuous?)

I just wanted to say, I miss Katie. There were many days where I was unsure of my true feelings in this case, and she was there for me to offer an alternative opinon of lightness and hope...

Answering a question with a question, telling people she would PM them, making all my friends PM me so they could role play and not get banned.
Really, what an inspiration.
So few people can inspire such flagrant brow sweat in a good way. Truly.

Hears to Katie, my hat, the pretty one, is off to you.

Wink from Blink

Hahahahahahaha, I changed my siggy after I read that infamous post. No one messes with my Blink! Love your new avi, btw:clap:

yep. that will work

or get a mod's paypal account and send it there...
makes no difference to me......if i dont hear anything then i will just send a
money order

I am going with the anonymous money order, because by doing it that way she had no idea who sent it and NO WAY to send it back to anyone.

What if she goes and donates the money? Maybe we should just go and order her a computer? (or is that too presumptuous?)

HINT HINT....I sure wish a mod was here!!! We need a mods input please!!!

For da dawg..

images

i dont know,.. i dont know her

i just joined here a couple weeks ago.

yea, i have lurked for along time..

i think im just gonna send cash or a money order..
she can do whatever she wants with it..

im going to go do some work, but rest assured im sending a few bucks tomorrow.. i tried to paypal but the account is unable to accept funds

operation tricia trick or treat is in progress :crazy:

I am going with the anonymous money order, because by doing it that way she had no idea who sent it and NO WAY to send it back to anyone.
I think she may have some idea after tonight. (teehee)

i dont know,.. i dont know her

i just joined here a couple weeks ago.

yea, i have lurked for along time..

i think im just gonna send cash or a money order..
she can do whatever she wants with it..

im going to go do some work, but rest assured im sending a few bucks tomorrow.. i tried to paypal but the account is unable to accept funds

operation tricia trick or treat is in progress :crazy:

Fabulous!

can someone contact a mod? Tricia WOULD probably donate it and she NEEDS a laptop!!!!!

Gift cards to Best Buy or something of that nature?

I just want Tricia to have a new 'puter! I will follow suit. What does the majority think is the way to handle this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BEllis9801