WA - 3 children, ages 13, 9 and 7, among 5 killed inside Fall City home, 15 y.o. in custody - 21 October 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The murder of the minor children especially, may endure the killer never walks free !
I hope so.
He can claim whatever ... but thankfully the surviving sibling will be able to testify to the accuracy of the excuses he may make ?

So sorry for this girl.
Imo.

I don't mean this in any disparaging way at all but I would note that this family had a lot of changes in the last 5 years. They moved from Edmonds to Fall City in October 2019. Sarah was a nurse and renewed her license in November 2020 then let it expire in November 2021. I suspect that is around when she started being a SAHM but I don't have any specific information to support that suspicion except her giving up her nursing license. Sometimes changes can impact people in strange ways, especially adolescents.
Snipped for focus.

Yes I think it's a valid point to make that there were changes, and it's good to look at all the changes and anything else that was going on.
From the outside they looked like a stable family.
Maybe they were -- except for the murderer ?
Obviously and this is speculation only --- something went very wrong there with the killer.
Maybe stewing for months or even years ?
Wonder if there were massive red flags in the final year or months ?

My .02 is that the parents didn't believe him capable of murder.
Without knowing more-- I'm assuming they could have even sought help for him, ultimately all to no avail ?
Omo.

I've missed it somehow, can you share the link to the PCA?

Readers can search the govt link below on there own for the PCA. Unredacted docs can't be post/published here as it violates Court Order and State law.

The minor defendant (age 15) has NOT been charged as an adult, and the next hearing on the matter not set until June 2025.

Juvenile Offender - Active
Case number: 24-8-00878-2 SEA

Official Govt link provided for personal use:

10/22/24

The judge also ruled the media may not release the name of the suspect.

According to the boy’s attorneys, the boy has no criminal history.

Do we have any information on the escaped sisters condition? I do hope she will make a full recovery and can provide all the statements they need for justice.

As for the killer, I am wondering about the motivation for killing not just his parents but also his siblings. Was he planning on killing them all all along, or did he only shoot at the younger kids after one of them was spotted looking out of the door? I can see it being either way for now, but the sister knows the order of the events more precisely.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
speedygoose98
Back