GUILTY WA- 3 N. Seattle brothers, 78,79 & 82, arrested child sex-abuse investigation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I hope you can see this. It's a screenshot from the parent's marriage, the 1940 census and HWE place of residence in '42, and work location. Hope they aren't against TOS.
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• emery.jpg
    emery.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 59
  • emery2.jpg
    emery2.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 301
  • emery3.jpg
    emery3.jpg
    205.2 KB · Views: 294
Oakland Bay Road is located in Shelton, WA it is across Oakland Bay from the Shelton House located on Highway 3.
Capitol Hill is an area of Seattle, which is located a little over 3 miles from the Seattle House.
I hope this helps with the geographical locations of these two properties. I live in this area and realize how it may be confusing.
07d225f421d3a4019a44e1d335f46a80.jpg
341ee1aa0c1cc0db3aae765ba3214c21.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Not to seem like an idiot, but, is what you're saying is that they are within the same county, but a different little town? I think I'm confused at this point.

Deceased date's of parents and birth dates of male siblings which would also be the birth date for CE's twin, EE, along with date that E.E. bought the property at 141 N.E. 59th St., in Seattle.

http://www.kiro7.com/news/local/3-s...*-probe-expected-to-appear-in-court/601038630

Not to seem like an idiot, but, is what you're saying is that they are within the same county, but a different little town? I think I'm confused at this point.
No, no you are so helpful with the census information. I've been trying to figure out what the record could mean as the location. Seattle is King County. Shelton is Mason, County. The description on the census could be an area they called Oakland Bay, not the town of Shelton. I found this map that shows 2 streets with with the names E. Capital Hill and E. Capitol Hill. Both of those streets are pretty close to the Highway 3 property. That 14 acre property could border slightly the E. Capitol Hill Rd. I am not an artist I wish I could piece this together in a photo to submit.
3e35315e9b7e004d2902f70b7107856f.jpg

I hope you can see this. It's a screenshot from the parent's marriage, the 1940 census and HWE place of residence in '42, and work location. Hope they aren't against TOS.
attachment.php
attachment.php
ITT Rayonier waa a huge timber Company until the 1980's. Shelton a small logging town would have been a great economical gain as since it's beginning, Shelton has been a timber town. As you can read in the attached link they had a timber railroad during that time. And as the screen shot discloses at the end of WW II, 65 percent of its residents owned their own homes.

I find it interesting that the 4 boys left the area to Seattle. However in Shelton everyone in town would know the family the good and the bad. And these guys wouldn't fit in with a town full of loggers.

http://www.historylink.org/File/7730

1cc1cbdee9240e87ddc797015d01aaef.jpg

ITT Rayonier waa a huge timber Company until the 1980's. Shelton a small logging town would have been a great economical gain as since it's beginning, Shelton has been a timber town. As you can read in the attached link they had a timber railroad during that time. And as the screen shot discloses at the end of WW II, 65 percent of its residents owned their own homes.

I find it interesting that the 4 boys left the area to Seattle. However in Shelton everyone in town would know the family the good and the bad. And these guys wouldn't fit in with a town full of loggers.

http://www.historylink.org/File/7730

1cc1cbdee9240e87ddc797015d01aaef.jpg

Thank you for the info. I'd seen in the census that they owned their own home. Although the father was significantly older than the mother (Which that was common in the time period and even up into my own grandparent's, and my time. It would NOT fly today...) I found it interesting that with that number of children, and married during the time period of the Great Depression, that they owned their own home. I don't think that I can post the pic, but I ran across a photo of the family, and their young children, and they looked to be upper middle class. I guess that is why. Mr. E had a good job. Would today, Mason County, be kind of absorbed into Seattle (King County)? We've got a city that has spread across state lines now. You are actually in the other state, but, the boundaries have blurred, and kind of absorbed the little town across the river. In other words, would the map have looked more defined between the two towns in the 40s?

Deceased date's of parents and birth dates of male siblings which would also be the birth date for CE's twin, EE, along with date that E.E. bought the property at 141 N.E. 59th St., in Seattle.

http://www.kiro7.com/news/local/3-s...*-probe-expected-to-appear-in-court/601038630
BBM

Just a minor correction so we can keep the family straight :scared: ...Charles (CE) didn't have a twin. It's the youngest brother, Edwin (EE), who has a twin sister (now known as EV). They were listed as one year olds in the 1940 census, but were closer to two years old, according to info posted earlier today.

Edwin's twin EV is the one who ended up in foster care due to their abuse. (Side note: if she was put in foster care due to abuse, her parents must have known about it :mad:) Her daughter TW was also abused (by CE) and she called LE while cleaning out Charles' stuff, and her daughter SK was also abused by Charles.

BBM

Just a minor correction so we can keep the family straight :scared: ...Charles (CE) didn't have a twin. It's the youngest brother, Edwin (EE), who has a twin sister (now known as EV). They were listed as one year olds in the 1940 census, but were closer to two years old, according to info posted earlier today.

Edwin's twin EV is the one who ended up in foster care due to their abuse. (Side note: if she was put in foster care due to abuse, her parents must have known about it :mad:) Her daughter TW was also abused (by CE) and she called LE while cleaning out Charles' stuff, and her daughter SK was also abused by Charles.

Thanks! I messed that up. This one caught my attention. It's very strange.

Thank you for the info. I'd seen in the census that they owned their own home. Although the father was significantly older than the mother (Which that was common in the time period and even up into my own grandparent's, and my time. It would NOT fly today...) I found it interesting that with that number of children, and married during the time period of the Great Depression, that they owned their own home. I don't think that I can post the pic, but I ran across a photo of the family, and their young children, and they looked to be upper middle class. I guess that is why. Mr. E had a good job. Would today, Mason County, be kind of absorbed into Seattle (King County)? We've got a city that has spread across state lines now. You are actually in the other state, but, the boundaries have blurred, and kind of absorbed the little town across the river. In other words, would the map have looked more defined between the two towns in the 40s?
No Seattle is 80 miles NE of the little town of Shelton (B) on attached map. Yes in the 1940's there weren't as many cities as today but as you can see what the distance would be and no way to blur. If I lived in Shelton and was traveling, I would probably say I was from the Olympia area. (WA ST Capitol). No way Seattle.
439001edf35feb497c31b456348fc3a2.jpg

No Seattle is 80 miles NE of the little town of Shelton (B) on attached map. Yes in the 1940's there weren't as many cities as today but as you can see what the distance would be and no way to blur. If I lived in Shelton and was traveling, I would probably say I was from the Olympia area. (WA ST Capitol). No way Seattle.
439001edf35feb497c31b456348fc3a2.jpg

These are from the pva site: http://blue.kingcounty.com Parcel #3856902020

and Redfin https://www.redfin.com/WA/Seattle/141-NE-59th-St-98105/home/304955.

I don't have a link, but,I do have a screen grab, that shows that Mother E lived at this address between 1950 and 1993. She passed in 1987. Father E. is listed as living at the address shown in the 1935-2014 Soc. Sec. Records, and he passed in 1970, so that narrows it a bit more. It's possible that the son, EHE, who owns this home, according to pva records, may have just moved along and stayed with his parents, then the other brothers may have moved in this home with him, after the mother's death. Just thinking. Maybe they kept him close, knowing that something was wrong. :thinking:
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• emeryhouse.bmp.jpg
    emeryhouse.bmp.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 45
  • Emeryhouse2.jpg
    Emeryhouse2.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 277
  • Harold address.bmp.jpg
    Harold address.bmp.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 270
  • recordindexMotherEmery.jpg
    recordindexMotherEmery.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 273

I don't have a link, but,I do have a screen grab, that shows that Mother E lived at this address between 1950 and 1993. She passed in 1987. Father E. is listed as living at the address shown in the 1935-2014 Soc. Sec. Records, and he passed in 1970, so that narrows it a bit more. It's possible that the son, EHE, who owns this home, according to pva records, may have just moved along and stayed with his parents, then the other brothers may have moved in this home with him, after the mother's death. Just thinking. Maybe they kept him close, knowing that something was wrong. :thinking:
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
Good job! I believe you've got as accurate as it's going to get.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
And I am so done with Mason County
never my favorite County anyway.

I am thinking the property description at the top of the census page is referring to the State, County, Area and parcel number the person doing the census was documenting, i.e; Washington State, Mason County, Capital Hill Addition or Division, Oakland Bay tract 24. And later known as Oakland Beach.
https://www.co.mason.wa.us/assessor/

Here is a Real Estate photo advertisement describing a property located in the suburb of Shelton, Capital Hill.
https://issuu.com/masoncj/docs/tab_visitorsguide
423f9fe2521b49ede6b639ffb217fde8.jpg

[h=1]EXCLUSIVE: Wife of one of four Seattle brothers suspected in disappearance of girl, 10, after cops found child *advertiser censored* and kids' penny loafer shoes went vanished three months after wedding[/h]
  • Sandra Emery, wife of Donald Emery, disappeared three months after wedding
  • He claimed he could never find her and eventually divorced her 17 years later
  • Donald died last fall aged 85 and police have been combing through his property
Good grief.

I went back and reviewed the Court documents, and found different ages that were disclosed by T.W. to detectives.

I went back and reviewed the Court documents, and found the two women's ages that were disclosed by T.W. to detectives.

https://www.scribd.com/mobile/document/356963778/Edwin-Thomas-and-Charles-Emery-Court-Documents

1d52a47f1800e0d61c7491caeaaa074c.jpg
a59bb7366c8c29248c029eb497dae72a.jpg

Absolutely despicable. Omg.

So Charles regularly took people to Hawaii.

Charles sexually abused poor TW during the 70s when he was a janitor at the children's hospital. The descriptions of what he did to TW make me sick. I shudder to think what he did in that children's hospital.

He said he was going to call the junk removal company, after TW said she was going to police, but he did not appear to.

Let's hope LE gets what they need to help some of the victims and solve any unsolved crimes.

These vile brothers are pure evil. [emoji35]

If anyone can find a birth certificate for Donald, it should say how many children this makes the mother having; whether alive or not. This will help determine if there was a child born before Donald. Just because they have a date of marriage, keep in mind, as I discovered in my family research, some women were already pregnant when they got married. My gma was preg with my mom in 1928.

What I don't understand is why EV allowed her child to be around the brothers, after they molested her...and why her daughter allowed HER daughter to be around them.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oo DEE oo
Back