WA WA - Alana Carroll, 33, from Battleground WA, last seen Vancouver, WA, 1 August 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is FINALLY blowing up locally. The news, and LE are pretending surprised Pikachu face. The news is acting like they just heard...but I personally reached out to ALL of them and they ghosted me

Alana deserves to be found and laid to rest. She mattered. She was loved.

I am so angry right now

This was posted on the KATU News website several days ago. It's short and doesn't even ask for comment from the family which I think is pretty sad. Clark County deputies search for woman missing since September
Yeahhhhh I kinda lost it on SM with that. They tried to tell me they have been looking for Alana and asking the public for help, but when I asked where....they could not answer me. The sheriffs office even tried to tell me they have been pushing her case publicly, none of that is actually true, I m beyond disgusted.

CCSO and others are trying to play a narrative that they have been pushing this case, and it is simply not true. Much like LE denied we had a serial killer who targets women in the life. (Jesse Calhoun)

<modsnip - off topic, not LE friendly>

Last edited by a moderator:
This is FINALLY blowing up locally. The news, and LE are pretending surprised Pikachu face. The news is acting like they just heard...but I personally reached out to ALL of them and they ghosted me

Alana deserves to be found and laid to rest. She mattered. She was loved.

I am so angry right now
Exactly! It's pretty pathetic they waited until the Clark County Sheriff's Office put it their official Facebook page before they said a word. She's missing and they don't care at all. We reached out to all of them and crickets. They should be ashamed.

I just heard back from our local paper, the Columbian. They are writing something up today. They admitted that CCSO did NOT put her on flash alerts or anything else until this last week!!!!!

she was not being looked for at all!!!!
That's no excuse. We contacted them and they didn't even get back to us. They could have called them with the case number and gotten the information. They just didn't want to.

Yeahhhhh I kinda lost it on SM with that. They tried to tell me they have been looking for Alana and asking the public for help, but when I asked where....they could not answer me. The sheriffs office even tried to tell me they have been pushing her case publicly, none of that is actually true, I m beyond disgusted.

CCSO and others are trying to play a narrative that they have been pushing this case, and it is simply not true. Much like LE denied we had a serial killer who targets women in the life. (Jesse Calhoun)

<modsnip - not LE friendly>
The detective assigned to her case is not local. He's from Colorado. He's tried very hard to find out what happened. I've spoken to him at my house at least three times. Based on what you've said though it does sound like there are a lot of issues. That's genuinely horrible. You can't do your job if you're the criminal. I'm sincerely thankful to every person that's helped make this happen. You and everyone have my gratitude.

Last edited by a moderator:
The detective assigned to her case is not local. He's from Colorado. He's tried very hard to find out what happened. I've spoken to him at my house at least three times. Based on what you've said though it does sound like there are a lot of issues. That's genuinely horrible. You can't do your job if you're the criminal. I'm sincerely thankful to every person that's helped make this happen. You and everyone have my gratitude.
Yeah I was not nice to the columbian. I cussed them out, truth be told. They said the Segura case had them too busy last week.

I said it's been nine months. I did tell them they should be ashamed of themselves. And I mentioned it to a sheriff who was outside my job the other day as well. Asked him why they are not investigating.

Yeah I was not nice to the columbian. I cussed them out, truth be told. They said the Segura case had them too busy last week.

I said it's been nine months. I did tell them they should be ashamed of themselves. And I mentioned it to a sheriff who was outside my job the other day as well. Asked him why they are not investigating.
They're not too busy. If they have time for those fluffy stories they have time for her. They just don't care. I know Detective Arvizo is trying hard to find her. Unfortunately murder doesn't stop and when that happens his attention is diverted. If we could find her everything would change.

MAY 28, 2024
The Clark County Sheriff’s Office is asking for the public’s help to find a Clark County woman last seen in September.

Alana Carroll had been staying at various residences in north Clark County around the time she was reported missing. At the time of her disappearance, Carroll was 32 years old and struggling with substance use disorder, according to the sheriff’s office.

[...]

Information from the public led the major crimes unit to search several locations but Carroll has not been located, according to the sheriff’s office.

[...]

ETA:

Per WSP, her missing date is July 29, 2023

Per NamUs, last contact Aug 1, 2023

Last edited:
The Washington State Patrol and NamUS are incorrect regarding my niece's disappearance date. This is due to reporting errors. Alana was last seen by my mother approximately August 15, 2023. She was officially reported missing on September 15, 2023. She was seen by people known to us around that time. We have heard a number of different stories about what happened to Alana. In the end we only know one thing, she didn't leave voluntarily. We know it for a fact though I can't share the details with you. I hope one day we are able to do that but some secrets have to be kept. We pray that in time the truth comes to light.

Last edited:
I'm happy to say that the podcast about Alana's disappearance is moving forward. Detective Arvizo had agreed to participate so we are very thankful to have him be a part of it.

Mom donated her DNA to NamUs to help in any potential identification of Alana. We've also been given a promising update recently. I wish we could share that with you but unfortunately it's sensitive information. Please pray that something good comes from this new lead.

I'm happy to say that the podcast about Alana's disappearance is moving forward. Detective Arvizo had agreed to participate so we are very thankful to have him be a part of it.

Mom donated her DNA to NamUs to help in any potential identification of Alana. We've also been given a promising update recently. I wish we could share that with you but unfortunately it's sensitive information. Please pray that something good comes from this new lead.
i'm really glad for you, I brought her up to a loved one recently, who is in the life and familiar (I would love for him to seek sobriety but I know you know we can't force it) with the streets here, and people are talking about it. No one believes she is gone by choice

I really hope for your sake he does get help. It's so hard to watch them hurting themselves and be helpless to do anything. Those who genuinely know Alana, we know she would never leave her family.
i'm really glad for you, I brought her up to a loved one recently, who is in the life and familiar (I would love for him to seek sobriety but I know you know we can't force it) with the streets here, and people are talking about it. No one believes she is gone by choice

I really hope for your sake he does get help. It's so hard to watch them hurting themselves and be helpless to do anything. Those who genuinely know Alana, we know she would never leave her family.
Thank you. A lot of people would judge me for allowing my ex to come here, shower, and eat. It's all I can offer him that he will accept. He just left. :(

I feel like Alana was a lot like my ex, not willing to bring the drugs and crime home to family, but not wanting to totally leave family, either.

I know first hand how hard it is to love an addict and our city makes it even harder by turning a blind eye. The cops are Ok here. it's the court that needs a total over haul. My own brother in law, also in the life, has been missing for 4 months but they refuse to take a missing person report because he is an addict with warrants. They flat out will not allow us to file.

I hope we can find Alana, and I hope I can find my brother in law too :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back