WA WA - Alana Carroll, 33, from Battleground WA, last seen Vancouver, WA, 1 August 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Bumping for Alana. I never met her, but she is on my mind. I mention her and show her photos when I do some volunteer stuff for those in the life. Some say they recognize her but haven't seen her in a long time. Anything I can do to get people talking, especially in the circles she vanished from

I never met you Alana, but you are in my heart and on my mind every day.

Here is the latest article posted about Alana. It's terribly done and I'm embarrassed for them. They got some information about a suspect and ran with it. Disgusting in my opinion.

It is an absolute crap article. They are really showing just how little they care.

We have another missing woman in the life as well. I have seen her family posting looking for her on Facebook, but, once again, VPD/Sherrif refused to take a missing person report for 5 months. Her family as well have been desp[eratly looking for her. She was last seen at one of the same places Alana was last seen. (Near the HUD housing by the mall/barnes and noble area)

Please delete if I cross a line. This article states there is a man named Luke A. Grant incarcerated for improper disposal of human remains that the newspaper is tentivly naming as the POI. It is all in the article

Again delete if I cross a line.
May Alana's loved ones find her and know peace. This one hurts. She could easily be my child. Looking at both her FB and the suspects, I know far too many of the same people, and every single one of them needs help and are in the life. I could just cry

ETA he is not in our local jail though the articlestates he is. Hopefully @Shimona will be bale to give us more info if she can. Thinking of Alana today and hope she is able to be laid to rest.

Missing Clark County woman now presumed dead, investigators have identified a suspect

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Featherock
Back