Found Deceased WA - Alexander 19, & Andrew 21, Tennyson, canoe found on Lake Howard, Snohomish, 29 Jan 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Lake Howard is NOT a large body of water. It's a small lake in a subdivision. It's hard to believe they haven't been found if they had drowned but given the canoe was found without them, that's the most likely outcoming. Praying for those that love them. Google Maps

sad - I suppose there is a small possibility of a "walk away to start a new life" but seems unlikely that they would need to go to those extremes to do it. I live in Snohomish County and am surprised that this is the first I have heard of this.

Hoping for the best for Andrew and Alexander.

Crews searching Lake Howard near Stanwood for 2 missing men | Police | goskagit.com

"Authorities received a 911 call at around 3 a.m. Jan. 29 reporting that two brothers — ages 21 and 19 — were missing after going out on the lake in a canoe, sheriff spokesperson Courtney O’Keefe said."

They were with friends who reported them missing. I think it's very strange that they have not found them in this rather small residential lake.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
there always an answer
Back