WA WA - Andria Ann Bailey, 16, Spanaway, 29 Oct 1979

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have submitted #UP4389 for Andria. The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
1322UFCA_LARGE.jpg
Original

Doe Network has already accepted this match and is sending it to LE as I really submitted weeks ago. I don't think this is automatic exclusion via CODIS because of this. I really hope that this is her! I have linked the Doe's case above if anyone wants a closer look. I will brief the case here though. #UP4389 was found with #UP4388 in a wash. Nothing much more is known about the case sadly. The estimated date of death matches with the Doe possibly dying in 1979.

I hope that this is her as both cases are around 43 years old. All the base-line things match (height, weight). Let me know what you think about this potential match!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have submitted #UP4389 for Andria. The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
1322UFCA_LARGE.jpg
Original

Doe Network has already accepted this match and is sending it to LE as I really submitted weeks ago. I don't think this is automatic exclusion via CODIS because of this. I really hope that this is her! I have linked the Doe's case above if anyone wants a closer look. I will brief the case here though. #UP4389 was found with #UP4388 in a wash. Nothing much more is known about the case sadly. The estimated date of death matches with the Doe possibly dying in 1979.

I hope that this is her as both cases are around 43 years old. All the base-line things match (height, weight). Let me know what you think about this potential match!
Thanks for taking the time to submit! I think it looks promising.

Welcome to Websleuths!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colibri_pi