Identified! WA - Auburn, BlkFem 99UFWA, 18-28, Green River victim, Dec'85 - Sandra Major

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This Jane Doe has now been identified as Sandra Major - http://www.skyvalleychronicle.com/BREAKING-NEWS/GREEN-RIVER-KILLER-MURDER-VICTIM-IDENTIFIED-AFTER-27-YEARS-1035568

(SEATTLE, WA) -- King County Sheriff’s Cold Case Detectives announced Monday they had positively identified after 27 years the previously unidentified remains of a victim of Green River Killer Gary Ridgeway.

The remains were identified as those of Sandra Denise Major.

Her remains were found at the Mountview Cemetery in Auburn on December 30, 1985 along with the remains of murder victim Kimi Pitsor and another still unidentified Green River victim.

More at the link above including a statement from Sandra's family.

99UFWA.jpg
2013183040045078242S425x425Q85.jpg
99UFWA2.jpg

I got chills reading the link. Sandra was unidentified for so many years and now she has her name back. I got the impression she was very cherished by her family.

The chin doesn't look realistic, but I thought that recon was a pretty good epresentation of how she looked in life. Actually, I think it was more on-target than the other more realistic-looking NCMEC image.

The chin doesn't look realistic, but I thought that recon was a pretty good epresentation of how she looked in life. Actually, I think it was more on-target than the other more realistic-looking NCMEC image.

The forehead and cheeks for sure look similar. Just thought the pointed chin was bizarre.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia
Back