Found Deceased WA - Cheryl DeBoer, 54, Mountlake Terrace, 8 February 2016 #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM -This case has a VERIFIED INSIDER telling us with facts his opinion. Doesn't necessarily mean it's the be-all end-all of the case, though. <modsnip>

Finding an email that says "I want to end my life" would be very clear, but many people are far more oblique in what write down or tell people. You can't look at just the scene, or just the interviews/documents --- they (the ME) have to take it in as a total picture, and there is seldom 100% certainty. A scene with no homicidal violence and one text message that says "I'm worthless" could be enough to be ruled a suicide.

you can't get " smarter" than Robin Williams and look what he did, bless him, he was one of my fav's...

Was this woman actually a "cat breeder"? I suppose police were going to talk to her anyway b/c she saw Cheryl recently. Maybe she offered up that explanation on her own and she showed them a demonstration? Or did they come see her specifically for that reason about the meat product? I missed this somewhere....

From "justiceforcheryl" thread #6 - post166
I prefer to use the human grade organic grass fed food from the butcher shop. Many of us do that. The butcher stuff does leak easily as I showed the police when they were here.

All posts from this poster (who identified themselves as Cheryl's cat breeder friend) are linked below and the post I quote above is from their 3rd post.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/search.php?searchid=5440915
I understand that without verification we have to take it with a grain of salt but the whole cat story and the poster's contributions ring true with me. I hope the Justiceforcheryl will return here, maybe become verified and answer a few questions :)

Finding an email that says "I want to end my life" would be very clear, but many people are far more oblique in what write down or tell people. You can't look at just the scene, or just the interviews/documents --- they (the ME) have to take it in as a total picture, and there is seldom 100% certainty. A scene with no homicidal violence and one text message that says "I'm worthless" could be enough to be ruled a suicide.

I wonder how many killers know this and thus use it to their advantage ???

Animal Blood - Is it possible that the "blood" wasn't really blood but the myoglobin that has been discussed here extensively. here's my thought - if she had had the "cat food" on the floor of the car and it had leaked, might it appear as blood after some of the fluid evaporated? personally, I have rubber/hard plastic floor mats and I can imagine that if it leaked and I didn't really notice, that a puddle could dry a bit over a few days (not all the way) and be thicker and more concentrated? In our wet, cool Washington weather, it might be possible to have some evaporation without it being completely gone. It could appear to be blood, but after testing, not be true blood?

Animal Blood - Is it possible that the "blood" wasn't really blood but the myoglobin that has been discussed here extensively. here's my thought - if she had had the "cat food" on the floor of the car and it had leaked, might it appear as blood after some of the fluid evaporated? personally, I have rubber/hard plastic floor mats and I can imagine that if it leaked and I didn't really notice, that a puddle could dry a bit over a few days (not all the way) and be thicker and more concentrated? In our wet, cool Washington weather, it might be possible to have some evaporation without it being completely gone. It could appear to be blood, but after testing, not be true blood?

This is what I am leaning toward as well.

Why was the testing of the blood inconclusive?
Wouldn't it be easy to tell if it was feline, canine, etc?

Have we heard anything from the MLT PD about other video evidence? I would find it hard to believe if the senior home on the corner near where Cheryl parked didn't have exterior cameras. I would think they would need to have them in case one of their residents wandered off. They would need to have a sense of which direction they went, right?

Why was the testing of the blood inconclusive?
Wouldn't it be easy to tell if it was feline, canine, etc?

If as the (unverified) cat breeder mentioned, the food was a mix of several different animal meats, it might not be as easy (I believe someone already mentioned this possibility). Also if it is not true "blood" then this could add time as well.

From "justiceforcheryl" thread #6 - post166
I prefer to use the human grade organic grass fed food from the butcher shop. Many of us do that. The butcher stuff does leak easily as I showed the police when they were here.

All posts from this poster (who identified themselves as Cheryl's cat breeder friend) are linked below and the post I quote above is from their 3rd post.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/search.php?searchid=5440915
I understand that without verification we have to take it with a grain of salt but the whole cat story and the poster's contributions ring true with me. I hope the Justiceforcheryl will return here, maybe become verified and answer a few questions :)

This link isn't working for me
Anyone else?

Because I was wondering what would make the police interview the cat rescue/breeder lady?
Was it just the fact that she had seen CB ?
And why did the cat breeder show the police the food that leaked?
They must have asked her about animal blood or injuries?

I understand that it is very possible for LE to find a red fluid in a car owned by a lady who disappeared to think blood.
But from what i have learned here, wouldn't the lab work positively identify myoglobin?

Yes I know, about beating a dead horse,
but the blood in the car makes everything look sinister

JMO

Have we heard anything from the MLT PD about other video evidence? I would find it hard to believe if the senior home on the corner near where Cheryl parked didn't have exterior cameras. I would think they would need to have them in case one of their residents wandered off. They would need to have a sense of which direction they went, right?

I was just wondering that too and was going to ask, and what about the folded glasses, did we ever find out where these glasses were found??

If as the (unverified) cat breeder mentioned, the food was a mix of several different animal meats, it might not be as easy (I believe someone already mentioned this possibility). Also if it is not true "blood" then this could add time as well.

I think cat lady said they picked up the kitty in a different car

My thought was more if over the weekend, CB went to get food from the butcher. It was mentioned that the cat was not eating very well due to the adjustment to a new home, so maybe CB was trying a different mix or ran out of what she got when the cat was picked up.

Apparently the cat didn't like the breeder's food, though. Maybe CD picked up another mix on her own?

Also, I understand the DeBoers hunt. Perhaps they store their meat in a commercial freezer and she had delivered some recently - ? Total speculation. This piece is definitely puzzling.

I am more concerned that LE has a pre-conceived notion this was a suicide so they are not taking the time to follow all the leads, i.e. a bus stop near where CD car's was parked. That bus picks up kids at 6:40 a.m., did LE talk to everyone that rode that bus that day? Same goes for all the possible surveillance cams in the area including that retirement home. I know this would be a huge time consuming task and if they are unable to do it I hope they would advise the family so they could hire a PI to do it. Something not just let over a month go by and loose those possible good leads.

How easy it is for them to call it a suicide and close the case ... SMH

Anyone else?

Because I was wondering what would make the police interview the cat rescue/breeder lady?
Stryker said that the police have interviewed nearly 100 people. My guess is that they interviewed her because she knew, and had recently had contact with Cheryl. I don't think they visited her explicitly for the cat food.

Anyone else?

I think all these posts were deleted. possibly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member