Found Safe WA - EL, 14, with Roger Perez-Osorio, 35, in 2006 blue Honda Civic 4-dr OR plate, last seen Pasco, 24 Nov 2023

Unalienable Rights

Reaction score
1701094417815.png

PASCO, Wash. - An Amber Alert was issued overnight for a teen girl last seen in the Pasco area.

The West Richland Police Department said Sunday night that 14-year-old Emma Liudhal was last seen on Nov. 24 at 3 p.m. in the Pasco area.

Investigators believe she is with 35-year-old Roger Perez-Osorio.

Emma is described as 5 feet 1 inch tall, with brown hair, brown eyes, and she was last seen wearing a dark brown sweatshirt, black skirt, black boots and white leggings.

Perez-Osorio is described as 5 feet 7 inches tall, 115 pounds, with black hair and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing a white sweatshirt with blue letters "CA" and black pants.

They are believed to be in a blue 2006 Honda Civic 4-door with Oregon plate CK05169.

Anyone who sees Emma's whereabouts is asked to call 911 or 509-628-0333 and refer to case No. 23-11804.

PASCO, Wash. — An AMBER Alert was issued late Sunday night for a 14-year-old abducted out of the Pasco area.
Emma Liudhal was last seen on Nov. 24 at around 3 p.m. She is believed to be with a 35-year-old man named Roger Perez-Osorlo.

Liudhal is 5'1'' with brown hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a brown sweatshirt, black skirt and white leggings. Perez-Osorlo is 5'7'' with black hair and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing a white sweatshirt with blue letters saying "CA" and black pants.

They are believed to be in a blue 2006 Honda Civic with the Oregon license plate CK05169. Anyone with information as to their whereabouts is asked to call 911 immediately.

Full article & video at link...

AMBER Alert issued for 14-year-old abducted out of Pasco

Updated: 6:47 AM PST November 27, 2023

Her mother posted on this thread: Appears to be a stranger, no relation.

what, if any, is this adult male's relationship to Emma? This is concerning, I would expect they would tell us if this was a custodial type dispute. I can think of know good reason a 35 year old man has absconded with a 14 year old girl.

Who last saw her at 3 PM? And if we know that he is a stranger to the family, it is still unclear how she knew this pervert. One would assume social media, which leads me to believe that, perhaps her friends may have known about her involvement with him? I hope she gets home soon. 14? Makes my stomach hurt. MOO IMO

Her mother posted on this thread: Appears to be a stranger, no relation.
Good news, awaiting official confirmation....

Good news, awaiting official confirmation....
SNIPPED:
A 14-year-old girl last seen in the Paco area Sunday was found Monday afternoon, according to the Washington State Patrol (WSP). The agency had issued an Amber Alert but it has since been canceled.
No further details about where the girl was found has been released yet.

SNIPPED:
A 14-year-old girl last seen in the Paco area Sunday was found Monday afternoon, according to the Washington State Patrol (WSP). The agency had issued an Amber Alert but it has since been canceled.
No further details about where the girl was found has been released yet.

From the updated article:

The teen was found safely by Seattle police around Seattle Center on Monday, according to Sgt. Eric White with the King County Sheriff's Office (KCSO). White also said the 35-year-old man turned himself in at the sheriff's office in Burien around 8 a.m. Monday.

White didn't have any further information to share. Law enforcement agencies involved in the Alert are still investigating what happened.

There are still a lot of unanswered questions. In the following article police say that charges are pending, so more information should be coming out. They are still saying that Emma didn't know the man. Was he a stranger who gave her a ride to Seattle? She was alone when she was found, so would have been able to contact her mom or to ask for help if she had been held against her will. Her mom says that the original police report saying Emma was last seen on Nov 24 is incorrect, that she was actually last seen on Nov 25 -- so she was missing for 2 days.

By the afternoon, nearly 48 hours after her disappearance, Liudahl was found by a police officer in Seattle who recognized her photo from the Amber Alert. She was found alone at the Space Needle, WRP and PIO Commander Mitchell Coates told DailyMail.com.

Perez-Osario turned himself in to police and now officials say charges are pending.

Police say that it's unclear if the girl suffered any trauma in the ordeal. She was taken by a suspect she did not know. Authorities plan a forensic interview with the teen to learn more about her case.

Before she was found safe, Carr said she last spoke to her daughter around 2.35pm Saturday and said she sounded 'completely normal.'

She said her daughter had gone on a walk leaving their home on Dallas Road in their West Richland community.

'She asked my permission if she could go. She had been ill the week before and cooped up and after doing chores with me and asked if she could go for a walk and I said "yes,"' Carr said.

Then she got the terrifying news that her daughter was spotted with a man at 6pm in Pasco.

The sergeant explained that Amber Alert was not activated until early Monday, nearly 48 hours because, he said, it 'did not meet the criteria until we learned that there was an unknown male involved.'

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AMK
Back