Found Deceased WA - Frank Cooper, 59, suffers from dementia, Lakewood, 6 Aug 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

BrownBear

Reaction score
1660074775135.png

Lakewood police are asking the public’s help to locate a missing 59-year-old man who suffers from dementia and was last seen leaving an adult family home Saturday.

Frank R. Cooper was described by Lakewood Police Department as a Native American man who is 5-foot-7 and 160 pounds with gray hair and brown eyes. According to a tweet from the department, he walked away from his home in the 11800 block of Tomahawk Road Southwest about 3 p.m.

Read more at: https://www.thenewstribune.com/news/local/article264297786.html

View attachment 358646

Lakewood police are asking the public’s help to locate a missing 59-year-old man who suffers from dementia and was last seen leaving an adult family home Saturday.

Frank R. Cooper was described by Lakewood Police Department as a Native American man who is 5-foot-7 and 160 pounds with gray hair and brown eyes. According to a tweet from the department, he walked away from his home in the 11800 block of Tomahawk Road Southwest about 3 p.m.

Read more at: https://www.thenewstribune.com/news/local/article264297786.html
SBM
Police said Cooper was last seen wearing a blue zip-up hooded sweatshirt, a blue T-shirt with a logo on the front, black sweatpants and black tennis shoes.

298385443_394204419485506_4892807452670971377_n.jpg

These cases, people missing who have dementia always pull my heart strings. Was Frank ever found?

How does this happen? I work in a similar setting and the chance of this happening is slim to none.
I worked at a nursing home when I was in nursing school. We had a couple that lived there. The husband would dress up in one of his church suits, put on his gentleman's hat, and waltz right out the front door to walk across the road to get him a beer at the local gas station. He knew when staff was occupied and when they did their rounds. Scared the $#!+ out of me one afternoon when I was pulling in and he was gingerly strolling back up the driveway with his beer.

It can happen.

Lakewood WA PD replied to a comment:

17 Aug 2022
Thank you for checking in J. Mr. Cooper is still listed as a missing person and LPD is actively involved. We will update when we can.

Update: Thank you for all of your help in sharing and spreading the word, attempting to locate Mr. Cooper. He has been found. We send our deepest condolences to his family and friends.

Prayers to his family. God bless you Mr Cooper!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back