WA WA - GARY RIDGWAY - Green River Serial Killer

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

9/10/24

Ridgway's hold is likely to ensure he returns to Walla Walla once local authorities are done with him. However, the reason behind Ridgway's sudden move remains unknown.

On Monday, the King County Sheriff's Office said it is continuing to actively investigate cases that are potentially related to Ridgway. Apart from a statement, no other details were given.

In late 2023 and early 2024, the King County Sheriff's Office identified two victims of Ridgway through the DNA found in bones.

I just saw a trailer for the 2012 documentary which quotes GR saying he targeted prostitutes because he thought he could kill as many as he wanted without getting caught.

Apparently GR is back in Walla Walla now? This makes no sense, why was he even moved in the first place? I'm really hoping this isn't the end of the road for any possible new charges.

Even though he's been moved back, it may be wishful thinking, but I doubt this is just a random move. There's a reason LE wanted him in King County for the week. If nothing was going on, they could've easily quashed rumours made by investigators and the families of GR's victims, but they didn't.

They wont bother pursuing death for a 75 year old man imo. Statistically speaking hes already at the end of his life span.

Oregons last execution was in the 1960s
Maybe, but I'd at least expect a statement that they've closed Angela's murder case and are confident Ridgway was responsible if this is why they're moving him around.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
veegees
Back