GUILTY WA - Ingrid Lyne, 40, Seattle, 8 April 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but does that make it premeditated? I'm not quite understanding that part of the arrest.

Not sure if you are replying to my post above but now I am not understanding? I was not talking about premeditation nor his arrest.

New thread is coming up. Start making your way over here: Thread #2

This one will close in a few minutes

In response to a post about picking him and taking him back to her to shower before the game.

I doubt this was a possibility or probability. Lyne was last seen getting mail and telling neighbor that she was going to game. That was about 430ish. I believe from neighbor info. Even leaving Renton at this time on a Friday during rush hour would take an hour at least. So 3 hour round trip. Don't think so. Plus she wrote that she was still on date at around 1030pm.
As I have learned, you can't rule anything out. I'm sure neighbors would have seen her car or a car at her house. Looking at google maps and the house based off the candlelight vigil. The driveway is short and is wide open to the street. The google
maps image is heartbreaking with chalk drawings all over driveway. Hearts and flowers from those wonderful girls that will never be able to return home again.

Right. Her neighbor saw her car pull in at midnight, and then leave again at 4:00 am. So 4 hours to kill her, cut her body up, package it and clean up, all while drunk, most likely. He made some big mistakes during clean-up. Very sloppy work.

But at trial, surely photos of his scratched face and chest will be entered into evidence. That's when it matters. To expose the scratches now might be very satisfying to those of us who are glad that Ingrid was able to inflict some pain on this . But the risk of prejudicing potential jurors is not worth it, IMO.

I get it. Whatever helps justice be delivered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx