GUILTY WA - Ingrid Lyne, 40, Seattle, 8 April 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really dont either. I think she, something set off all his insecurities and he went into a rage. I hate that word "snap". IMO that rarely happens, there is usually a long history of "triggers" (IMO a better descripor)

IMO only with psycotics, (not him ) a lot of it can be going to into delusions, where in the moment they truly beleive that one is going to kill them, (the parenthood shooter comes to mind here or that one that did the senator lady). There, IMO, responding to internal stimuli ,( "she is going to kill she is the devil, she is from the devil etc )

I think he just loses control and in this case her beauty (he so wanted to be seen with her - hey look who is attracted to me -- if it happened - show her off to sister , IF that happened, -- see I am not the loser you all my whole life been telling me I am ) .

In whatever manner, when that was threatened , he just lost it. There has to be a heck of a lot of rage to cotinue sawing. And IMO it has to go on for some peroid of time. We are put together pretty good. Some old prunning thing , god knows how old, for some plants, has to take some intense rage to continue IMO

I just hope he had strangled her before this part happened I do think a corner would be able to acertain that --- but in a way i do not know if i wanna know if that makes sense --unless it can comfort us ..............

anyone noticed that my typing is getting better - I appreciate the endurance of many of you !!!!
Your typing is working for me. Now you just have to beware of the dreaded autocorrect. :)

On thread #1 many of you were speculating on the dismemberment and how he went about it. LE recovered a manuscript from Mark Twitchell aka the Dexter Killer's computer which details his murder and dismemberment of Johnny Altinger which may give you some insight.

https://www.scribd.com/doc/51755869/WARNING-GRAPHIC-Alleged-diary-from-Twitchell-s-computer

You can learn more about him here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Twitchell and I believe there was a 48 hours or dateline done on Altinger at one point.

Again, apologies if this has already been posted, but I had not heard that an initial test for blood in the bathtub came back negative:

"Seattle police later obtained a search warrant for the nurse's home, in which they found a 15-inch wood saw, and bags that were 'identical in color and size' to those that the body parts were found in. An initial test for blood in the bathtub came back negative, however once CSI returned to the home and 'removed the plumbing beneath the bathtub … they found blood and flesh.'" (source)

He must have really cleaned up the scene, which shows a great deal of awareness. It also makes me think that his selection of where he put her remains was more calculated than not.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/04/1...-mom-abused-former-girlfriend-woman-says.html

Doesn't coming out with this to the media taint her ability to testify as a witness?

I don't think so. There are many people who speak to the media before they know they'll be called as a witness in a trial - I believe it's after they're placed on a witness list that they are not supposed to speak publicly. I'm sure the prosecutor will be very interested in speaking with her to determine her suitability to testify.

anyone noticed that my typing is getting better - I appreciate the endurance of many of you !!!!
RBBM

Hahahaha, Yes, yes I did notice!!

:great:

...Now I'm thinking of Shantina Smiley. Gotta find out his general whereabouts when she went missing. Thurston county...

So why didn't he get help instead of continuing to drink and be mean and abusive? He obviously knew he was abusive when he drinks. You think he would have sought help with alcohol and anger management problems. Especially, after the episode with his parents and choking his old GF. But no even though he knew he was like that continued drinking and didn't take responsibility for his own actions. Nope this guy can only blame himself for what he does when he drinks. He chose to put it in his mouth.

Because one gets help when one acknowledges the problem. He obviously didn't care. Narcissist - everyone else is wrong, not him. HE is the victim in his sick perverted mind.

He must have really cleaned up the scene, which shows a great deal of awareness. It also makes me think that his selection of where he put her remains was more calculated than not.

I agree that he disposed of her and did manage to hide those well, I just can't fathom the two sites, other than he wanting to be caught, almost like confessing.

Again, apologies if this has already been posted, but I had not heard that an initial test for blood in the bathtub came back negative:

"Seattle police later obtained a search warrant for the nurse's home, in which they found a 15-inch wood saw, and bags that were 'identical in color and size' to those that the body parts were found in. An initial test for blood in the bathtub came back negative, however once CSI returned to the home and 'removed the plumbing beneath the bathtub … they found blood and flesh.'" (source)

If I'm reading this correctly, they didn't get blood from the drain, BUT when they did find blood and body further down the pipe.

So, he knew to clean up the place, not just superficially, but thoroughly. He let the water run everything out of the tub and drain. He's good at this.

I can't help but wonder if she hadn't told people she was on a date with him that night, he might have gotten away with this.

JMO

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/04/1...-mom-abused-former-girlfriend-woman-says.html

Doesn't coming out with this to the media taint her ability to testify as a witness?

What would she be a witness too? The woman that gave the details is an old girlfriend, from a few years ago, and lives in Montana. She doesn't have anything to do with the case. I guess the prosecution could use her as a character witness to show a pattern, but there are probably others that are more recently in his life and live closer that could do the same thing.

acting "weird"/like he was sending rejection

I do not know why this hit me instantly like he drugged her for later , did not expect reisitance , think about it ! I drug you and you STILL reject me , narcissit with impulse stuff lose it ..... what is the first thing he soes (if IT happened) is bring her to show her beauty to his sister, then

Then he drugs her and she still ahs the fortitude to not want to be in bed with you ----impulse control gezzzzz he OBVOUSLY lost it --- a pruning knife is for some plants , ligaments and tendons are another world IMO

Wow. I just googled the Nancy Moyer case that someone mentioned earlier. They are eerily similar.

First off, consider the source. People magazine does a really bad job of reporting facts. They tend to be overly dramatic and sensationalize the story.

The way I read it, is the initial test for blood in the bathtub was probably luminol sprayed in the tub itself. After they got judicial permission to do a thorough search, the CSI came in and found blood and tissue in the drain. It is pretty common. He probably used bleach to clean the tub, but didn't think about the bits that were washed down the drain.

If I'm reading this correctly, they didn't get blood from the drain, BUT when they did find blood and body further down the pipe.

So, he knew to clean up the place, not just superficially, but thoroughly. He let the water run everything out of the tub and drain. He's good at this.

I can't help but wonder if she hadn't told people she was on a date with him that night, he might have gotten away with this.

JMO

Good post. I believe he's lying to LE about dating her and staying some nights over her house for a month in order to explain away the DNA in her house.

The reason being a poster on here awhile back had a friend that personally knew Ingrid and was told by her it was a FIRST DATE.

This whole case is terrifying, but what gets me the most is how much she did RIGHT! She told friends and family where she was going, when, and exactly who she was with. They went to pretty much the most public place possible (the game), she updated a friend via text at 10:30 on her status, and then to a public bar with someone who specifically knew him! As in, would absolutely be able to say they were together and there would be no question of identity. Either she trusted him enough (IN NO WAY HER FAULT OR WRONG) to bring him home with her, or he somehow forced her to. She obviously put up a huge fight given the description of his current injuries. The homes in her neighborhood are pretty close together...how did no one hear her and the struggle? She did so so many things right, and showed more care and caution than many people do in regards to any sort of dating, But the piece of filth still got her. And people have the nuts to blame or infer "well if she had just-"
No.
Just no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members