Found Deceased WA - Jamie Haggard, 27, Kenmore, 10 June 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I haven’t seen any updates on this case in local news. The family held a service for her a couple of weekends ago. I would think by finding her body LE could move forward with the case. My guess is murder is related to the guy she was living with, JMO. They dug up the back yard of that house two times looking for her. Somehow early on they determined she was most likely deceased.

Bumping for Jamie. I live locally. Now that her remains have been recovered I am hopeful for movement on this case. But so far—-crickets!!! Her sweet dad posts regularly on FB that he misses her, not much posting on FB from her sister (who coordinated the memorial service). Is it so quiet because her brother is a suspect? Or the guy/paramour she was also living with along with her brother is suspect? The backyard of their house was dug up twice.

Does anyone have anything to add here?

Prosecutors: Kenmore woman’s brother killed and dismembered her, set remains on fire

Oct 29, 2019

68f0d522-4170-11e7-a40d-ec3d1dfe04a0.jpg

The older brother of a 27-year-old Kenmore woman who disappeared in 2016 and whose dismembered remains were found two years later in a suitcase dumped in Snohomish County has been charged with her murder in King County Superior Court.

Sheriff’s detectives allege David Brent Haggard, 45, killed his sister and then cut her into pieces and tried to burn her remains. The charges allege the siblings had a “volatile” relationship that centered on drug use. The brother has been a suspect from the outset, and police twice obtained warrants to dig in the yard around the home looking for evidence, according to news accounts and court papers.

[...]

The King County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office said David Haggard has made a first appearance on the second-degree murder charge and his bail has been set at $2 million. He is scheduled to be arraigned Nov. 7.

[...]

The charges allege that witnesses said the siblings fought the morning of June 9, 2016, about the home and that none of her friends or acquaintances ever saw her again. Her sister said she received a text from Jamie’s phone on June 23, but David Haggard later admitted that he had Jamie’s cellphone and had sent the text to try to alleviate his family’s concerns over the missing woman.

[...]

In May 2018, a crew picking up trash along Highway 522 in Snohomish County discovered dismembered human remains in a suitcase. Detectives matched the remains to Jamie Haggard. A partially burned sheet found with the remains was matched to bedclothes found in the Kenmore home, the charges allege.

RIP sweet Jamie. Prayers for those left behind missing you.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back